• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Does Anyone Have a Plea Letter to Send to Team?

In summary, the director is offering a challenge to her team where they can earn prizes by doing things like signing new consultants, booking parties, and completing online trainings. The top entry winner will receive a gift card to their favorite store.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Need to send a letter to my team, if we don't make structure this month, I go into the rebuild thingy....which will so suck, so does anyone have a letter drafted up asking for the whole team to submit something so we stay a team? I am in the process of getting a new team, but at the moment, need to resurrect the dead. Offering some sort of incentive is something I am thinking of....any ideas?

The good thing is that now we don't lose the team like we used to so it's not really rebuild. You may lose your title but at least you will keep the team under you and as soon as you have workers you'll get the title back. Sorry this is happening but at least there's that.

When I am not sure if we are going to make it in a particular month I send something like this out (these words work any month as it's always a busy month):

"Hi! I know everyone is busy - this time of year is always crazy! It's nearing the end of the month and I haven't hear back from several of you guys on whether you are putting any sales in. Please send me a quick note to let me know if you are sending anything more in this month and then again when you SUBMIT with the amount of your commissionable sales - I don't see sales that are submitted at the end of the month until the 1st and I would hate to miss our minimums just by a few dollars when I could have put an order in."

If they have a show going in they will let me know but I rarely get the exact amount and often there is a couple surprise shows submitted from people who didn't tell me that they were sending anything in. It's always the same few that are concerned and reply. At least I try... The closest I have gotten without making it was $200 and I doubt I would have ordered anyway. Usually we do make it but some months it's not there.

well, I'm not so worried about losing my team as I am losing my director.... she is an elite seller...

ChefLoriG said:
well, I'm not so worried about losing my team as I am losing my director.... she is an elite seller...

Ugg... Well, that's another story then. I wish you the best! I hope they come through for you.

Rebuild is the term they use when a Director promotes out of your personal team where your sales requirement drops from $5,000 to $2,500 for 3 months. What you are talking about I think is called reversion? She'll temporarily move to your first upline Director. You'll have 6 months to regain your D title & get her back or loose her for good. You can do it girl! It's a new season, a new catalog & a new reason to book lots of parties. Put it out there to your team that "WE" are about to loose our status as a Director Team (make it about the group, not you) and you just might be surprised at who steps up to help the team reach it's goal. :D

One of my newer directors moved soon after promoting. She is using this challenge to see if she can get her team fired up and making D stats. Hope it helps.

"...As for the business, well I hope you are all as excited about the new catalog as I am. Boy do we have some really cool items for sale this spring. I know that one of my favorite items is the herb infuser and the brownie pan. They are both going to be really big sellers along with the outdoor grilling items. So I have come up with a challenge for you to be able to earn some free cash or free products. The challenge will run from March 1st to July 31st.

Here is how it is going to work:
1. Signing a new consultant will give you 5 entries into the drawing.
2. For every Kitchen, Catalog or Fundraiser you get 4 entries into the drawing.
3. With every party booked from your Kitchen, Catalog or fundraiser you will earn 3 entries into the drawing.
4. When you do a online training and email me three things you learned you get 2 entries.
5. When you add your blue dots to the calender and/or call or email when you go green before the 15Th of the month you will earn 1entry.

Now for the prizes the top entry winner will receive:

Top Prize $100.00 cash or $125.00 in New Fall Products
2ND place prize $75.00 cash or $100.00 in New Fall Products
3RD place prize $50.00 cash or $75.00 in New Fall Products
4TH place prize $25.00 cash or $50.00 in New Fall Products

I would like to hear back from everyone on what you think about with this challenge. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email or text. Looking forward to an amazing spring /summer.

What is a plea letter to send to a team?

A plea letter to send to a team is a formal request or appeal written by an individual to a team, typically for a specific purpose or reason. It can be used to ask for support, express gratitude, or address concerns and issues.

Why would someone need a plea letter to send to a team?

There are various reasons why someone may need a plea letter to send to a team. It could be to request sponsorship or financial support, ask for an opportunity to join the team, or address a certain issue or concern. It is a useful tool for communicating with a team in a professional and organized manner.

What should be included in a plea letter to send to a team?

A plea letter to send to a team should include a clear and concise explanation of the purpose or reason for the letter, as well as any relevant background information. It should also state what the writer is asking for or hoping to achieve from the team. Additionally, it is important to express gratitude and maintain a professional tone throughout the letter.

How should a plea letter to send to a team be formatted?

A plea letter to send to a team should be formatted in a professional and organized manner. It should include a clear and concise introduction, body, and conclusion. The letter should be typed and printed on high-quality paper, with proper spacing and margins. It is also important to proofread for any errors before sending it to the team.

Is there a specific template for a plea letter to send to a team?

There is no one specific template for a plea letter to send to a team, as the content and format may vary depending on the purpose and individual circumstances. However, there are many sample letters and templates available online that can serve as a guide for writing a plea letter to a team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pc_momof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Susan M