• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Goals & Strategies: Let's Talk!

In summary, Katie wants to sign up with PC again as soon and has at least 6 shows lined up. She took a break from PC so she can find a new consultant to sign up under. Katie wants to know what booking strategies work best for her. She also wants to know why PC, and when she is focused on her Why, the bookings goal is easier to pinpoint.
Katiek77
What are your booking goals? What strategies work best for you? I want to sign up with PC again as soon and I have at least 6 shows lined up. I took a break from PC so that I can find a new consultant to sign up under.

I'd love to hear what booking strategies work best for you!
Sincerely,
Katie

Hi Katie,Start with your list of 100. Sounds like a lot but think about all the people you have known in your lifetime. They don't have to be your best friends. Think outside the box. Hairdresser, nail person, bank teller, neighbors, family (local and long distant-visit out of town and trip is a write off!), church, people you know thru your kids, your attorney, school ,pta, any groups you are involved in, sports team coaches/parents. That's something for starters. Thr avg person knows about 200 people. When you get started fill up your first 2 months solid and you won't have to worry about bookings. When you do your shows be sure to ask EVERYONE, even if they put no on their prize slip. People sometimes think that if they put down yes it means tomorrow. Ask them if it is no not right now or no not ever. Always date your parties in pencil @ your shows. DON'T LET THEM GO HOME AND GET BACK WITH YOU. Pencil them iin as it is less threating to them and let them know we can easily change the date if needed. Let me know if you have any more questions and/or want to talk one on one about the biz opp as well!

Hi Katie,

Start with your list of 100. Sounds like a lot but think about all the people you have known in your lifetime. They don't have to be your best friends. Think outside the box. Hairdresser, nail person, bank teller, neighbors, family (local and long distant-visit out of town and trip is a write off!), church, people you know thru your kids, your attorney, school ,pta, any groups you are involved in, sports team coaches/parents. That's something for starters. Thr avg person knows about 200 people. When you get started fill up your first 2 months solid and you won't have to worry about bookings. When you do your shows be sure to ask EVERYONE, even if they put no on their prize slip. People sometimes think that if they put down yes it means tomorrow. Ask them if it is no not right now or no not ever. Always date your parties in pencil @ your shows. DON'T LET THEM GO HOME AND GET BACK WITH YOU. Pencil them iin as it is less threating to them and let them know we can easily change the date if needed. Let me know if you have any more questions and/or want to talk one on one about the biz opp as well!

Also important is to know Why PC? When you are focused on your Why, the bookings goal is easier to pinpoint. I know you're looking for a team to join, you're welcomed to mine. :D

Another thing I'd ask is what about your last team were you dissatisfied with?

PM me if you'd like my contact info, and we can have a quick chat via phone.

Hi Katie, thank you for reaching out! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, my booking goals are to have at least 8 shows booked per month. Some strategies that have worked well for me include hosting virtual parties, offering incentives for hosts who book a party during the event, and reaching out to past hosts and customers for potential future bookings. Taking a break from PC is completely understandable and I'm glad you're ready to jump back in. My best advice would be to utilize your network and let them know you're back and ready to party! Good luck with your 6 shows and let me know if you need any additional tips or support. Happy cooking!

1. How do I set realistic booking goals for my Pampered Chef business?

Setting realistic booking goals for your Pampered Chef business begins with understanding your target audience and their needs, as well as your own schedule and availability. Consider your past performance and set achievable goals that align with your overall business objectives.

2. What are some effective strategies for booking more parties and events?

Some effective strategies for booking more parties and events include leveraging your personal network, using social media to reach a wider audience, offering incentives for hostesses, and attending local events and fairs to promote your business.

3. How often should I be following up with potential party hosts?

It is recommended to follow up with potential party hosts at least once a week. However, be sure to not be too pushy and respect their decision if they decline to host a party.

4. How can I motivate my team to meet their booking goals?

Motivating your team to meet their booking goals can be achieved through setting a positive example, offering rewards and incentives, providing training and support, and recognizing and celebrating their successes.

5. What should I do if I am struggling to meet my booking goals?

If you are struggling to meet your booking goals, it may be helpful to reassess your target audience and approach, seek advice and support from your team or upline, and consider attending trainings and workshops to improve your skills and strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mackailey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • ShelbyMichalek