• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Tips and Tricks for Direct Sales Success

In summary, customer care calls are something that most people are referring to, and there are great classes available on how to do them effectively.
milkangel
i was woundering how you do phone calls? even after all of your door prize slips have gone through 3 times and with nos. i have read that meany of you make phone calls but with what? like out of the phone book or something like that? i have one show now and nothing after that. i get out sometimes but not all the time and my goals are to have constant 6 shows a month. How do i do that? i want to do more booths but can not find much around her that is cheep. Has any one put your biz card in bills? Ane has that worked to get bookings or sales?

Goals are
1. 6 bookings a month
2. 2000 a month
3. 1 recruit a month
4. become a Director by December of 2009
5. take my kids and hubby to D World next year with Pc

In the begining it was hard for me to think out of the box, but I just asked everyone and I would suggest creating a flyer "I'm your neighborhood pc consultant" and either mailing it out or delievering it. I have never put my business card in my bills, but lately I am considering it b/c Jan is slow for me. Just ask everyone you meet or see and share how great pc is! (host rewards etc...) Good luck to you...

I suggest signing up for the Table Talk Tele-Classes on Consultant's Corner (you'll find them under Consultant and Leadership Training. There is also online training available. All of this training is free and VERY helpful, especially with word choices and how to get started.Customer Care Calls are usually what everyone is referring to. There are great classes on that as well.

Get_Pampered said:
I suggest signing up for the Table Talk Tele-Classes on Consultant's Corner (you'll find them under Consultant and Leadership Training. There is also online training available. All of this training is free and VERY helpful, especially with word choices and how to get started.Customer Care Calls are usually what everyone is referring to. There are great classes on that as well.
Don't forget to go to the Online Training Center as well. Click on the "Resources" and you'll find audio mp3 files for tons of stuff- from organization to bookings to recruits. Those are GREAT!!! You can download them to your computer or listen to them online. (I put them in my I-pod, some burn them to CDs for their car.) BUt they are from the Leadership and National Conferences 2008. I think they rotate them because I only see those from 2008- so be sure to get the Leadership Conf '08 files while you can....just in case they update them soon with 2009 conference MP3s. *not that it would be bad to get updated seminars!*I've gotten some great wording and such- as well as ideas on how to get bookings. I"m learning to apply them, so can't say about success-rate for me personally, but I've got some great info from the top-consultants...so it has to be good stuff! :D

Last edited:
i have very or no space left on my computer so it will be hard to listen to or watch any thing. it is very old.

milkangel said:
i have very or no space left on my computer so it will be hard to listen to or watch any thing. it is very old.

This may sound mean, but it is not the way I am intending it.

You are going to have to decide that it is what you want. When you stop allowing yourself to make excuses for why you cannot do something and just start doing what you need to do then you'll start to see an improvement. You have to just do it even though it is uncomfortable, even though you'll have to delete stuff from your computer or add more memory. You just have to do the things that you know will bring you success. When you are ready to do that with no excuses you will start to see your business flourish.

Earlier this month I bought a 4GB thumb drive at Office Depot for $15. If you transfer things like pictures off your computer onto something else for storage...you may be in a better situation. I use mine to back up P3.

Get a flash drive. It's kind of like a mini hard drive and they are super cheap for pretty large ones now. Also, RAM isn't too expensive right now either. Just find a local place that will install it for free (just in case it's defective). Sometimes they have used computers that are pretty great too (just not SUPER current so people upgrade).I think finding booths or creating your own with other consultants is a great way to increase your list of names. It sounds like that's where you are...out of contacts. Find other direct sales consultants and organize an expo. Start small at a local restaurant/coffee shop or find a bigger venue. The key is to advertise. The cheapest way? Do a fundraiser for a local organization. We have a cancer support here and we do an annual fundraiser. The advertising and space is donated and we ask that the consultants donate at least 50% off their profits. That way they aren't out anything if it isn't successful. Or charge $10 per table or something. People come b/c it's HELPING something.

we will get anew one insted bu my hubby says that i have to pay for it my self. i really do not have the money right now this one is 10 years old bought it rebilt and it iso no worth to buy extra space. i have deleated so meany things it really has no and i mean NO space left,

My hubby said there was a great laptop on sale at Best Buy this week for $499. Also another for $379 just not as great.

1. What are "points" and how do they work?

"Points" are a part of the Pampered Chef rewards program. When you purchase Pampered Chef products or host a party, you earn points that can be redeemed for free or discounted products. Points are automatically added to your account when you make a purchase or host a party.

2. How can I earn points?

There are several ways to earn points, including making purchases, hosting a party, referring friends to Pampered Chef, and participating in special promotions. You can also earn bonus points by reaching certain milestones, such as hosting a party with a certain amount of sales.

3. Are there any restrictions on using points?

Points can only be redeemed for Pampered Chef products and cannot be used towards tax or shipping costs. Points also have an expiration date, so be sure to use them before they expire.

4. Can I combine points with other promotions or discounts?

Points cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can use them to purchase items that are already on sale.

5. How do I keep track of my points?

You can view your points balance by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Rewards" tab. Your points balance will be displayed along with any other rewards or promotions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • tlag1986
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • RoseAndrews