• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with Consistent Contact: Tips and Tricks for Success

In summary, Heather has been making a priority of contacting show hosts in order to book shows. She has been successful in booking 2 shows in the last 4 days as a result. She recommends asking for referrals in order to increase your chances of success.
mrssyvo
I have added 2 shows a day, for the last 4 days!!!!! Make sure you make your 3-2-1 calls. Even if they do not book on that call or that contact, you are making contact, and may eventually get the booking. One of my bookings today, was a woman I spoke to a couple weeks ago. My second booking today, was a past hostess I ran into at the post office. I make it a habit to stay in touch, and she gets my monthly newsletter, etc and when I saw her, she said, I was going to call you, I want to book a show. It seems since I have made this a priority the hsows are falling into my lap. Actually, my goal is 5 contacts a day. If you make enough contacts, and be consistent, it really gets the ball rolling. Now, I wish I was more organized, so I do not feel so overwhelmed.

Great! This 3-2-1 thing came at the worst time for me...I got pregnant at the end of Jan & have had NO energy for anything extra. Even had to cut my ccc. But my goal for next January is to start back up with contact. I want to eventually get to 5 contacts a day too. Glad to know it's working--more incentive to make sure I do it in January!

great job!

That is encouraging. I feel that being so new, I've swarmed my contacts so much that i don't want to come off as a hawk..So, i'm excited about getting more bookings under my belt, so i have more outlets..But still I went to the local grocery store today and hung a great flyer, and wore my PC shirt..

Heather, I understand about being new, and not having a lot of contacts. I have been doing this almost 2 years, so I do have quite a bit more contacts, so it will be a little bit slow starting out. One thing you could do is start asking for referrals. I had this passed on to me this week, maybe it will help you. My intention tis to ask for refferals at each show also.

Heather, I understand about being new, and not having a lot of contacts. I have been doing this almost 2 years, so I do have quite a bit more contacts, so it will be a little bit slow starting out. One thing you could do is start asking for referrals. I had this passed on to me this week, maybe it will help you. My intention is to ask for refferals at each show also.

Attachments

• ReferaFriendDrawing.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 391
I love that refer a friend drawing slip. I will have to start asking for referrals too.

mrssyvo said:
Heather, I understand about being new, and not having a lot of contacts. I have been doing this almost 2 years, so I do have quite a bit more contacts, so it will be a little bit slow starting out. One thing you could do is start asking for referrals. I had this passed on to me this week, maybe it will help you. My intention is to ask for refferals at each show also.

So would this be used at shows? I guess it could be used at fair booth's also, huh?

It could be used at fairs, I guess. I am including it with the catalog and order form at shows.

Great referral flyer! Love it, I am going to print if and use it at my next show!!

Related to Boost Your Bookings with Consistent Contact: Tips and Tricks for Success

1. What is "Make Those Contact !!!!"?

"Make Those Contact !!!!" is a popular Pampered Chef recipe collection that focuses on creating flavorful and healthy meals with minimal ingredients and preparation time.

2. Are the recipes in "Make Those Contact !!!!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Make Those Contact !!!!" are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and uses simple and familiar ingredients.

3. Can I use my own Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Make Those Contact !!!!"?

Absolutely! "Make Those Contact !!!!" was created with Pampered Chef products in mind, but you can use any kitchen tools you have on hand to make the recipes. We believe that good food can be made with any quality kitchen tools.

4. Are there any special dietary considerations in "Make Those Contact !!!!"?

Yes, "Make Those Contact !!!!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. You can find gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options in the collection. Additionally, each recipe includes nutritional information for those who are tracking their intake.

5. Can I customize the recipes in "Make Those Contact !!!!" to my preferences?

Yes, you can definitely make adjustments to the recipes in "Make Those Contact !!!!" to suit your taste preferences. For example, if you don't like spicy food, you can leave out the chili flakes or adjust the amount of seasoning used. Cooking is all about experimentation and making dishes your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies