• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Bookings? Tips and Tricks for Network Marketers

In summary, the speaker has been struggling with bookings for a long time and has not been successful in getting any bookings for January or February. They have tried various methods such as wearing logo wear, taking their business tote everywhere, and reaching out to people in everyday situations, but have run out of potential contacts. They are open to any suggestions for getting more bookings.
jj16
Gold Member
I had 3 bookings for January and all 3 canceled and I haven't been able to get them to reschedule. I don't have anythings for February either. I have really been struggling with bookings for a long time but the last 3 months I was at least able to pull off $600-$1000 shows. I'm really getting worried because I don't want to go inactive.

I see a lot of posters saying things like "if you work your business . . ."(some people really are working their business but aren't lucky enough to get the same results) which I have and I do work my business every day but contacts don't come easy for me . I've done my list of 100, I wear logo wear EVERYWHERE and I do mean EVERYWHERE I go, I take my tote EVERYWHERE I go as well and I have had nothing. I've tried to strike up a conversation with the gal that cuts my hair (she's not interested), my teller at the bank (they usually just giggle nervously because they don't know what to say), in grocery stores (usually a no) as best I can but I have run out of people to call and I'm not getting any results "out and about" and yes I did take this class at Nat'l Conf.

I would gladly do an open house but honestly my house isn't big enough for that it is only 1040 sq. ft and there's not even enough room for my boyfriend and I to be in the kitchen at the same time.

I'm open to any other suggestions if anybody has something I could use.

Thanks!

jj16

I feel your pain with the canceled bookings. I had two hosts who have been rather difficult with canceling and rescheduling. The first host who canceled and rescheduled ended up bailing on her show; only two people came and her sales total was $54 and she didn't want to put any effort into finding outside orders so I added the two sales to my open house which was the next day. My second host rescheduled her show from December to late January and now she's playing games via email. I've got one solid show booked for this month; she wanted to push it into February but I was honest with her and explained that by not having her show in January, I ran the risk of losing my "active" status. She's a dear friend and understood, so we agreed for a show on the 29th and close/submit on the 31st. But my January isn't looking so bright otherwise. It's my doing, however, because I'm a part-time nursing student and I work full-time also. My schooling takes priority at the moment.

Thinking I might ask the teller at the bank if he would be so kind as to put a catalog with my business card in their break room. Can't hurt, right? The worst he can say is no!

Good things to come!

First of all, I want to say that I understand how frustrating and discouraging it can be when bookings are not coming in as expected. It sounds like you have been putting in a lot of effort and trying different strategies, which is great.Here are a few suggestions that may help:1. Reach out to your existing customers and offer them a special incentive for booking a show in February. This could be a discount on their next purchase, a free product, or something else that you think would entice them to book. You could also ask them to refer you to their friends and family who may be interested in hosting a show.2. Consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to co-host an event. For example, you could team up with a boutique or spa to offer a "Girls' Night Out" event where attendees can shop, get pampered, and learn about your products. This can help you reach a new audience and potentially book more shows.3. Use social media to promote your business and reach potential customers. You could offer a special deal or giveaway for those who book a show in February. You could also join local Facebook groups and promote your business there.4. Consider offering virtual or online parties for those who may not be able to host a traditional in-home show. This can help you reach a wider audience and potentially book more shows.5. Attend local events and fairs to promote your business. This could be a craft fair, health fair, or any other event where you can set up a booth and showcase your products. Make sure to have a sign-up sheet for potential hostesses to leave their contact information.Remember, it's important to stay positive and keep trying different strategies. It may also be helpful to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. Keep in mind that bookings can come in at any time, so don't give up hope. Good luck!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or use the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website to locate one near you. Once you have connected with a consultant, they will help you choose a date, time, and location for your party.

2. How far in advance should I book a party?

We recommend booking your party at least two to three weeks in advance. This will give you and your guests enough time to plan and prepare for the event.

3. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our generous host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you will receive.

4. What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options, including virtual parties, in-person parties, and catalog parties. You can also host a fundraiser party to support a cause or organization that you care about.

5. What if I need to cancel or reschedule my party?

If you need to cancel or reschedule your party, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date and time that works for everyone. Please keep in mind that any cancellations made within 48 hours of the party may result in a cancellation fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • timbimac
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ValM2010