• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Struggling to Grow My Pampered Chef Consultant Business

,Your recruiter has set up a booth at a local festival next month to help you grow your business. He or she is willing to share the space with you. You should also reach out to your friends and family to get support and ask them to help you out. It will get easier with time. Good luck!
bearhall04
Hey!

I am signing up this week to be a PC consultant, how ever I am struggling with getting bookings. I have one definite one for the 5th of November. I am excited about this as it is a previous consultant that came to my show last friday - which isn't my show, it is just the party I had. I know I need at least 3 more shows on the books.

Here is my issue, I am not good at talking to people about this. I have asked several good friends I thought would be interested in helping me, but I am just getting bookings for January or next springs. I am not a shy person once you get to know me, but I struggle with talking about my new business and I don't know why.

Any suggestions. My recruiter is doing a booth at a festival next month and is willing to share it with to help me grow my business. That is how I met her at our county fair.

I just get tongue tied when it comes to mentioning PC. Why???? It is like some one sticks my foot in my mouth and just stumble and fumble...

Making this a success is my only option. I am my own worse critic too.

Coaching on wording would be greatly appreciated. I want to try and do cold contacts like bank tellers and cashiers but I am not sure what to say or how...

TIA - Andrea

Hi Andrea, I am really nervous about this too, but once you sign up you will be able to access the online training center which has lots of help with wording, both in online courses and in mp3s you can download and listen to on your ipod or mp3 player.AND you'll get plenty of help here and from your recruiter and director.

It gets easier is all I can say! I usually am bad at just coming right out with it cold turkey, or making my business not sound like a used car lot, lol, but it gets easier! When it comes to family and friends in your first few months, put it on you like they are helping you out and SUPPORTING YOU, I dont want to say guilt trip them, but hey whatever works! "I just started my own business and you were one of the first people I thought of who would SUPPORT ME in this venture. All I'm asking is you invite some people I don't know, and let me cook for you and have a great time! Do you think you can help me out either this month or next?"

There are great word choices and such available, you don't have to use mine, there are ppl at PC who get paid A LOT of money to come up with this stuff! Use your upline too, go to one of their shows, and ask how they started too! Good Luck!

Did your recruiter give you a script you can use to get bookings?

One thing I train on....is to NOT ask potential show leads to do a favor for you. For example, "I am going to be a PC consultant and I am looking for people to host shows. Will you do a show for me go help me get started?"

That implies THEM giving YOU something and your results won't be maximized.

What I tell my recruits is to say something like this, "Hi Suzie! I am signing up to be a PC consultant and I need to book 6 shows to be able to get a strong start. You were one of the first people I thought of while thinking about this. I'd love to to a show for you! It'll help me get the practice I need and in turn I'll help you earn $200 in products for free! What do you say? Can I do a show for you?"

This scenario promotes you offering THEM something (can I do a show FOR you...etc). Also, when you throw in there the reason WHY you think they'd love hosting it will make your results even better: "I thought of you while thinking about this because I know you just love entertaining and this is a great way to feed that passion of yours!"

Get the picture :)

Thank for ideas on wording things with potential hosts and bookings. I sign up on Friday. So between now then I want to get 3 shows on the books. I am sure I can do that if I work this and just keep at till I find the way that works the best for me. I am excited. Thanks for the encouragement..any more ideas would be welcome!Andrea

What are the best ways to attract new customers for my Pampered Chef business?

1. Host parties or events: Hosting a Pampered Chef party or event is a great way to showcase the products and get people interested in purchasing them. Encourage your guests to invite their friends and family to expand your reach.2. Utilize social media: Social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram are great tools for promoting your business. Post pictures of your products, share recipes and cooking tips, and engage with your followers to build a strong online presence.3. Partner with local businesses: Collaborate with local businesses, such as a kitchenware store or a cooking class, to cross-promote each other's products or services.4. Offer incentives for referrals: Word-of-mouth is a powerful marketing tool. Encourage your satisfied customers to refer their friends and family by offering them incentives, such as discounts or free products.5. Attend local events: Set up a booth at local fairs, farmer's markets, or community events to showcase your products and reach potential customers.

How can I effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks as a Pampered Chef consultant?

1. Create a schedule: Plan out your week or month in advance and set aside specific times for different tasks, such as product demonstrations, social media marketing, or following up with customers.2. Use time-saving tools: Take advantage of tools like scheduling apps and social media management platforms to streamline your tasks and save time.3. Delegate tasks: If possible, delegate some tasks to other team members or family members to free up your time for more important tasks.4. Focus on income-producing activities: Prioritize tasks that directly contribute to generating sales, such as booking parties, following up with customers, and promoting products.5. Don't be afraid to say no: It's important to set boundaries and not take on more than you can handle. It's okay to decline requests or opportunities that may not align with your business goals or take up too much of your time.

How can I stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants and make my business unique?

1. Find your niche: Identify a unique angle or specialty that sets you apart from other consultants. This could be a specific product line, a target audience, or a particular cooking style.2. Personalize your customer experience: Make an effort to get to know your customers and their preferences. Offer personalized recommendations and follow-up to make them feel special and valued.3. Offer exclusive deals and promotions: Create special offers or discounts for your customers to entice them to choose you over other consultants.4. Collaborate with other consultants: Partner with other consultants to host joint events or offer bundle deals, which can attract a larger customer base.5. Continuously educate yourself: Stay up-to-date on new products and cooking techniques, attend training events, and share your knowledge with your customers to establish yourself as an expert in the field.

How can I overcome my fear of rejection when reaching out to potential customers?

1. Change your mindset: Instead of viewing rejection as a personal failure, see it as an opportunity to learn and improve. Keep in mind that rejection is a common part of any sales-based business.2. Focus on the benefits of your products: Remind yourself of the value and benefits your products can bring to your customers' lives. This will give you confidence and enthusiasm when promoting them.3. Practice your pitch: Practice makes perfect. Rehearse your sales pitch and anticipate common objections, so you can confidently address them.4. Utilize positive self-talk: Use positive affirmations and self-talk to boost your confidence and overcome self-doubt.5. Remember your why: Remind yourself of why you started your Pampered Chef business and the goals you want to achieve. This can give you the motivation and drive to push past rejection and keep going.

How can I effectively use social media to grow my Pampered Chef business?

1. Choose the right platforms: Identify which social media platforms your target audience uses the most and focus your efforts on those platforms.2. Share engaging content: Post visually appealing photos, videos, and recipes that showcase your products and offer value to your followers.3. Engage with your audience: Respond to comments and messages, and actively engage with other accounts to build relationships and expand your reach.4. Utilize hashtags: Use relevant hashtags to make your posts more discoverable and reach a larger audience.5. Utilize social media advertising: Take advantage of targeted advertising options on social media platforms to reach potential customers outside of your current network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ann