• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success at Last! 3 Shows Booked After Struggling with Bookings

In summary, the "Success at Last! 3 Shows Booked After Struggling with Bookings" program is a training program specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are struggling with bookings. It is open to all consultants, regardless of experience level, and covers topics such as identifying potential hosts, overcoming objections, and utilizing marketing strategies. The program is self-paced and can be completed in as little as 3 weeks. Best of all, it is completely free for consultants to participate in and is offered as a resource by Pampered Chef to help consultants succeed in their business.
Hunter Mom
Tonight I had a show with a crowd that was similar to my last one. Bunch of nurses. I have been struggling with bookings, so deiced to just ask them. I came home with three shows booked. I am so excited - that was really what I needed. Now to get on the phone...

always ask! You'll be surprised who says yes!

That's FANTASTIC!!!!

Asking/inviting is the answer. It's one of those simple but not easy things until you get the hang of it.

:D Congrats!!!

What is the "Success at Last! 3 Shows Booked After Struggling with Bookings" program?

The "Success at Last! 3 Shows Booked After Struggling with Bookings" program is a training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are struggling with bookings. It provides tips, strategies, and resources to help consultants book successful shows.

Who is eligible to participate in the program?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is currently struggling with bookings is eligible to participate in the "Success at Last! 3 Shows Booked After Struggling with Bookings" program. Whether you are a new consultant or have been with the company for years, this program can help you overcome your booking challenges.

What can I expect to learn from the program?

The program covers a variety of topics related to booking successful shows, including identifying and connecting with potential hosts, overcoming objections, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies. You will also learn how to effectively communicate the benefits and value of hosting a Pampered Chef show.

How long is the program?

The "Success at Last! 3 Shows Booked After Struggling with Bookings" program is a self-paced program that can be completed in as little as 3 weeks. However, the program is designed to be flexible and can be completed at your own pace.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

There is no cost to participate in the "Success at Last! 3 Shows Booked After Struggling with Bookings" program. It is a complimentary resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve success in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ValM2010