• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Easy Way to Organize Your Contact Information?

In summary, participants in the conversation shared different methods for keeping track of contacts and follow-ups, such as using binders divided into months or a single binder with different colored papers for different types of contacts. They also emphasized the importance of taking notes and recording contact details for effective follow-up. Some mentioned using a shoe box with dividers or tickler boxes to organize contacts.
amyscookinggear
Gold Member
My director recently mentioned to me that she has created a binder divided in to months to keep track of when she needs to follow up with contacts, as to not call the same 5 people each month. I bought my tabs and binder yesterday but I can't figure out an easy way to create sheets for each customer/contact. Has anyone created anything like this?

no i have not created anything. but i am bumping b/c i would love to see something like this so i could use.

I have a binder called Future Hosts, and I have dividers for each month. When I have a DPS from a show, and they want to have a show at a future date, I staple the DPS to a piece of notebook paper, and file it in the month I am to call. I then write notes there, as I call, so I remember what we talked about, etc. Since I have started doing this, I am MUCH MORE organized.

I more talking about all contacts. I'm trying to build my business so I am doing a lot of ccc calls, a lot of asking for booking over the phone and want to make sure I don't become "that" harassing PC lady.

I print an order summary for each show. I use that to do my CCCs. In addition, when there is someone I need to call at a future date, I print a Contact Follow-Up. It's easy for me to keep notes on those.

I have three phone call binders: CCC, Potential Bookings, Potential RecruitsEach binder has Jan-Dec tabs. Each customer has their own sheet of paper (prize drawing slip stapled to my copy of their order form). Before I've called them, they go in the very front (in front of all tabs). As I speak to them, one of the last questions I ask is when it would be suitable to follow up with them. I then put them under the corresponding month. If they would consider hosting a show in the future, I move them to my booking binder under the month BEFORE the month they mentioned hosting (that's if and only if I can't get them to put a tentative date on the calendar).

I'm also careful to note each and every time I call (whether I just left a message or spoke to them), the date, what was discussed, and what time of day I called.

I actually write there info (whatever I NEED) on a piece of paper. I do this vs using DPS b/c I didn't want a bunch of staples in the binder I guess. I also write when I called (good idea on the time though!) and what we discussed, etc. Same for calling the month before...really regardless of the tentative date though b/c I want to confirm they are keeping that date.

KristinS said:
I have three phone call binders: CCC, Potential Bookings, Potential Recruits

Each binder has Jan-Dec tabs. Each customer has their own sheet of paper (prize drawing slip stapled to my copy of their order form). Before I've called them, they go in the very front (in front of all tabs). As I speak to them, one of the last questions I ask is when it would be suitable to follow up with them. I then put them under the corresponding month. If they would consider hosting a show in the future, I move them to my booking binder under the month BEFORE the month they mentioned hosting (that's if and only if I can't get them to put a tentative date on the calendar).

This is what I do, but in ONE binder. One set of Jan-Dec tabs. I print CCC on white paper, recruit on green, bookings on pink and BOTH recruit/booking on yellow. Business in a binder..plus easy to take with you and work!

KristinS said:
I'm also careful to note each and every time I call (whether I just left a message or spoke to them), the date, what was discussed, and what time of day I called.

This is VERY important to do ~ especially if you have a poor memory like me!

I use a shoe box with dividers for the months and 2 sets of dividers for the days (1-31). I use the contact information sheets I have attached here. It has a place for notes. I write where I met them and what they are interested in and when I contacted them. I leave them in my tickler box until they are dead or they tell me they are not longer interested. I just keep moving them back in the year if they are not interested at this time or I only get a message. It works really well for me. I like that all of their information is right there for me.

I just move the numbers and month dividers back in the box when I am finish with that day/month. The whole thing just keeps rotating. I like it better than a notebook because I could never find my 3-ring hole punch, or I would have to open the rings, close the rings, move the pages, open the rings and refile the lead. I need to eliminate as many steps as I can. Otherwise I just get lazy and the contacts hang out on my desk and get lost.

Attachments

• contact information sheets.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 401

1. How do I organize my contacts in the most efficient way?

The best way to organize your contacts is to create categories or groups based on common characteristics such as location, relationship, or interests. This will make it easier to find and reach out to specific groups of people.

2. What tools can I use to organize my contacts?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools to help you organize your contacts, such as the Contact Manager in your consultant dashboard and the Pampered Chef app. You can also use other tools like spreadsheets or address books to keep track of your contacts.

3. How often should I update my contact list?

It's important to update your contact list regularly to ensure that you have the most current and accurate information. It's recommended to review and update your list at least once a month.

4. How do I keep my contact list organized and clutter-free?

One way to keep your contact list organized and clutter-free is to regularly remove contacts that are no longer relevant or active. You can also use the search and filter functions in your contact management tools to easily find specific contacts.

5. Can I import contacts from other platforms or devices?

Yes, you can easily import contacts from other platforms or devices into your Pampered Chef contact list. Simply export your contacts as a CSV or Excel file and then import them into your Contact Manager or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • pamperedpals