• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Business Binder: Organization for Working Women without Office Space

In summary, a business binder is a vital organizational tool for working women without office space. It serves as a central hub for storing important documents and resources related to their business. A business binder should include essential documents and resources such as business plans, financial records, marketing materials, and client information. There is no one right way to organize a business binder, but using dividers or tabs can help separate different sections. Lastly, a business binder can be digital, but it is still recommended to have physical copies of important documents as a backup.
Kelly8
Most of my girls work other jobs and don't have the luxury of an office at home. I remember a training I took once at Conference where the lady talked about a business binder. I'm sure I took notes but I have no idea where they would be (maybe organizing notes should be a new year's resolution!). Anyway, she said basically she has everything that she needs for her business in this binder. So for my January meeting, I was thinking of having the girls make their own business binder and have them get organized for the new year.

Here's what I was thinking so far (very rough draft kind of thing):

tabs for:

-Hosts (thought they could print off those awesome host coaching sheets)
-customer service (I have some good organizational flyers for that)
-specials (place where they could keep master copies of the host/guest -specials and order forms)
-notes (they could keep notes from meetings/launches/on-line trainings etc)

any other ideas or elaborations on mine?

This is the system that I have been using since I started in Nov. It works very well!!!

Attachments

• Business Binder System 1.doc
    32 KB · Views: 859
This is great! Thanks!

Here is the Host coaching sheet that my upline shared with us. It is great because it goes over the Show planner that is in their host packet. I am brand new (nov 11) and this is what I have used from the beginning. Just yesterday I got 3 bookings and 1 recruit!!

Attachments

• Host Info Sheet_2012-1.pdf
    44.8 KB · Views: 586
Thank u! And congrats on your bookings and recruit!

This is excellent. This is my first week and I am all over the place.

bumping for more "business binder" ideas! i love this!

1. What is a business binder?

A business binder is a physical or digital organizational tool that contains important documents and resources related to your business. It serves as a central hub for all your business information and can help keep you organized and efficient.

2. Why is a business binder important for working women without office space?

A business binder is especially important for working women without office space because it provides a designated place to store and access important documents and resources. Without a physical office, it can be challenging to keep track of all your business information, and a binder can help you stay organized and on top of things.

3. What should be included in a business binder?

A business binder should include essential documents such as business plans, financial records, marketing materials, and client information. It can also include resources and tools that are helpful for your business, such as templates, checklists, and contact lists.

4. How should a business binder be organized?

There is no one right way to organize a business binder, as it will vary depending on the individual's needs and preferences. However, it is essential to have a system in place that makes sense to you and allows for easy access to information. One way to organize a business binder is by using dividers or tabs to separate different sections, such as finances, marketing, and client information.

5. Can a business binder be digital?

Yes, a business binder can be digital, and in fact, many working women without office space may find this option more convenient. Digital binders can be created using online tools or software, and they offer the benefit of being accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. However, it is still recommended to have physical copies of essential documents in case of technical difficulties or emergencies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdeb410
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emo812
  • pamperedchef88