• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Leads: My Journey to Follow-Up Success

Yep - carry the Catalog Tote as your purse (you can order one on supply) and just have one catalog showing in the front. When someone asks you for a catalog, just say, "Oh, I'm sorry, this is my only one left - here, write your information on this slip and I'll send one to you asap!" Then, you have their info. and can follow up! I do this all the time when I go to the grocery store - it works! :)
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I just wanted to share with everyone a quick story.

About a month or so ago, I was getting request for catalog's left and right from people seeing my decals on the back window's of my car. So the first couple of people I gave the catalog's out to, I didn't get any contact information.:(

Then I decided that I needed to get the contact information to follow-up with people. So I have following up with people a few days after I give them a catalog. I have obtain some orders and am currently working booking a couple of people.

This past Wednesday, my DH call's me a work and say this lady named so and so called and want's you to call her back because she has an order for herself and a friend. She also wanted to know why you never followed up with her. Dingy me wrote her contact information on the back of the receipt and I threw it away.:eek:

So I called her that night and we ended up scheduling a catalog show for this month. I also appologized profusely to her and let her know what happened and why I didn't call her back.

I have since changed the way I get contact info. from people, I have a pack of dps in my PC Tote bag and I fill those out now.:)

This is really my first month of doing anything with my biz in a few months and I am so exicted about going again!

Last edited:
Wow Laurie! Great story - and great lesson for us all.

Congrats on the success!

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Laurie! Great story - and great lesson for us all.

Congrats on the success!

Thanks Becky!

Congratulations Laurie! Great way to work your business. I also carry around the DPDS. I usually tell people that the cost of the catalog is for them to fill out the DPDS!

Thanks for the story Laurie! I have a few people I sent catalogs to that you are motivating me to follow up with!

Sorry, gotta ask, what's a DPDS?? Or DPS??

Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a teen-age text message with all the acronyms around here!

TammyStar said:
Sorry, gotta ask, what's a DPDS?? Or DPS??

Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a teen-age text message with all the acronyms around here!

Door Prize Drawing Slip or Door Prize Slip... hth! :) Don't worry it takes us all a while to get used to all acronyms used on here :)

Thanks Alison!

I'm at work and to tired to put any thought into it, I tried. I love that whenever you ask a question around here it does get answered pretty fast!

Don't worry about - there are plenty of times when I am too tired to comprehend something - you just lucked out and got my after a workout, so all my juices are a'flowin! :D

Way to go! Thanks for the reminder. I'm usually good at that, but a reminder never hurts.

Yes thanks for the reminder!! I need to do some serious customer care!!

In an email I got from the lemonade lady I think; she says to carry only ONE catalog with you....that way you can say "oh I only have one" & you have to get their info to send them one:thumbup:

That is super news, Laurie!!! :)

lacychef said:
In an email I got from the lemonade lady I think; she says to carry only ONE catalog with you....that way you can say "oh I only have one" & you have to get their info to send them one:thumbup:

Who is the lemonade lady??? She sounds like she has great tips!

lacychef said:

Yep - carry the Catalog Tote as your purse (you can order one on supply) and just have one catalog showing in the front. When someone asks you for a catalog, just say, "Oh, I'm sorry, this is my only one left - here, write your information on this slip and I'll send one to you asap!" Then, you have their info. and can follow up! I do this all the time when I go to the grocery store - it works! :)

1. How soon should I follow up on a lead?

The general rule of thumb is to follow up within 24-48 hours after receiving the lead. This shows that you are prompt and attentive to their interest in Pampered Chef.

2. What is the best method to follow up on leads?

The best method is to personalize your follow-up approach. This can be through a phone call, email, or even a handwritten note. Choose a method that feels natural to you and allows you to connect with the lead on a personal level.

3. How many times should I follow up with a lead?

It is recommended to follow up with a lead at least three times. This shows that you are genuinely interested in their business and gives them multiple opportunities to respond. However, it's important to also respect their decision if they are not interested.

4. What should I include in my follow-up communication?

In your follow-up communication, be sure to remind the lead of their interest in Pampered Chef and highlight the benefits of joining. You can also include any upcoming events or promotions that may entice them to join. Lastly, personalize your message and address any specific questions or concerns they may have.

5. How can I track my follow-up efforts?

There are various tools and systems available to track your follow-up efforts, such as customer relationship management (CRM) software or a simple spreadsheet. These can help you keep track of when you contacted the lead, their response, and any next steps. Find a method that works best for you and stay organized with your follow-up efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rubelbj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake45