• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Project to Generate Leads

In summary, the goal of this project is to leave old catalogs around town in random but good spots and write down where and when they were left. If a catalog stays in one place for a month, the project will be paused for that month. If catalogs tend to be gone each week, new ones will be left two at a time. It is hoped that this project will generate more leads and a good paying job. Some people think it is not silly to leave small paper ads in newspapers when picking up their Sunday paper, while others feel that this may be against the law.
ShelbyMichalek
I've decided to start a "catalog project"
For the next week my goal is to leave old catalogs in random (but good) spots around town and write down where I left them and when. I'll check each of them one week after I left them to see if the catalog is still there. If it's not, I'll drop a new one. If anyone calls I can make a note of where they found me to see if it's a good place to leave catalogs or not. If a catalog stays in one place for a month, I wont check that place for another month. If catalogs tend to be gone each week, I'll start leaving two at a time. I intend to continue this project for as long as necessary. :confused:

I'm also trying to generate more leads by getting a "real job" since I don't have any coworkers to add to my List of 100.

I'll update this thread as I see fit. Mostly just to keep track of my progress or to gain advice from you smart cheffers!!

Data/Results so far:
Tonight while I was out applying for a "real job" I left an old catalog at the *laundromat up the street and I also left one in the little **'FREE TAKE ONE "Employment Guide" newspaper kiosk' in front of the laundromat. I wonder if that one will generate anything? Possibly a recruit? Or some loony person will call me.:eek: I'll take my chance on that.

I applied at Ulta Salon, Target, and I picked up an application for the Hallmark store that I'll drop off tomorrow when I go to drop more catalogs. Fingers crossed that I generate leads AND get a good paying job.

I wonder if anyone has done this, but would it be silly (or illegal/wrong) to leave a little paper advertizement in each of the newspapers when I go pick up my Sunday paper? I mean I AM paying the $2 to pick up the paper, why not get free advertizement? Or maybe I would just leave a small stack on top of all the papers.

Thoughts on that??

I would not leave them in the box that the papers are in...seems like you could get in trouble for that. Maybe hang a poster nearby w/a pocket for your cards.

byrd1956 said:
I would not leave them in the box that the papers are in...seems like you could get in trouble for that. Maybe hang a poster nearby w/a pocket for your cards.

I thought maybe so. Thanks for your input about a poster and pocket though, maybe I'll do that. Sometimes I buy my paper from Walmart instead of the kiosk so it would be just as easy to hang posters around.

Left a catalog at the nail place right next to the Hallmark store.
Also got my hair done but I forgot to leave my catalog there.

I leave catalogs at my dry cleaners - have never had anything generate from them, but the person I work with there is always asking me to leave more catalogs. Never hurts to leave them.

What is the purpose of the Catalog Project to Generate Leads?

The Catalog Project to Generate Leads is a marketing strategy used by Pampered Chef to attract potential customers and generate sales. It involves showcasing our products through catalogs and encouraging customers to host parties and invite their friends to learn more about our products.

How does the Catalog Project to Generate Leads work?

The first step is to distribute catalogs to potential customers, either through direct mail or through our consultants. Customers can browse through the catalogs and place orders directly with our consultants. Hosts can also earn rewards and discounts by hosting a party and inviting their friends to make purchases.

How often are catalogs released for the Catalog Project to Generate Leads?

New catalogs are released several times throughout the year, typically coinciding with the launch of new products or seasonal promotions. Our consultants will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date catalog and help you with any orders.

Are there any special offers or discounts available through the Catalog Project to Generate Leads?

Yes, our catalogs often feature exclusive promotions and discounts that are only available through the Catalog Project. Additionally, hosts can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a party and inviting their friends to make purchases. Contact a consultant for more information on current offers.

Can I use the Catalog Project to Generate Leads to start my own Pampered Chef business?

Yes, the Catalog Project is a great way to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can use the catalogs to showcase products and take orders, and also earn commission by hosting parties and inviting your own friends and family to make purchases. Contact a consultant for more information on becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • Rhonda-Roo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies