• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Track Contact Information and Expenses for Booths and Special Events?

In summary, the conversation revolves around how to organize and track information for booths and special events. The original poster suggests using a form in a binder to easily refer back to expenses, flyers, and notes for future events. The other members express gratitude and share their own tips for staying organized. They also discuss what is needed for a booth at a vendor show and suggest searching for more information on the topic.
cookingwithjennifer@gmail
Hi!

I haven't posted much yet, but I have sure gotten so much from all the experience and tips offered by all of you so I wanted to jump in. I am fairly new at this so I certainly don't have much experience but I can share what is working for me.

I have been doing some booths and special events and wanted to be able to track my contact information and expenses easily. I created this form that I am pasting to a large envelope and keeping in a binder. This way I can quickly refer back to any event and see expenses, flyers, notes or tips for next time (if it is even worth it) as well as track follow up I need to take care of.

Hope it helps!

Jennifer

Attachments

• event summary.doc
    50 KB · Views: 421
Jennifer,
Oh my gosh, you've ALREADY helped me a ton! Thank you! I've been doing a lot of booths lately and this is a perfect way to keep things organized!! I'm constantly on a quest to be more organized and it's things like this that really help me. If you have anything else similar, feel free to post it!

Welcome to the boards! I love your plan on organizing your booth/vendor events, so thanks so much for sharing. I already feel like I'll be more organized once I set up that binder. Thanks.:D

How do you do a booth at a vendor show? what do you need to bring? Someone brought the idea up to me but i have no idea on what I'd need.

TIA

Excellent sheet thank you so much.

TinasKitchen said:
How do you do a booth at a vendor show? what do you need to bring? Someone brought the idea up to me but i have no idea on what I'd need.

TIA

If you do a search on fairs or booth in the file section you will find stuff. Do the same search with the "search" option in the menu above for other discussioins on the topic.

Thanks - this will come in handy for when I am doing my events and i have one this coming Saturday

Related to How to Track Contact Information and Expenses for Booths and Special Events?

What is an Event or Booth Summary Sheet?

An Event or Booth Summary Sheet is a document that contains all the essential information and details about a specific event or booth that Pampered Chef is participating in. It serves as a reference for consultants to help them prepare and plan for the event.

How can I access the Event or Booth Summary Sheet?

The Event or Booth Summary Sheet can be accessed through the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the Events section. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or contact the Home Office for assistance.

What information is included in the Event or Booth Summary Sheet?

The Event or Booth Summary Sheet includes details such as the event name, date, time, location, booth number, and contact person. It also contains information about the event theme, target audience, and any special instructions or requirements.

Why is it important to review the Event or Booth Summary Sheet?

Reviewing the Event or Booth Summary Sheet is crucial for successful event planning. It helps consultants understand the event's purpose, target audience, and expectations, allowing them to tailor their presentation and products accordingly. It also ensures that all necessary items and materials are prepared and ready for the event.

Can I make changes to the Event or Booth Summary Sheet?

No, the Event or Booth Summary Sheet is a standardized document created by the Home Office. It is essential to review and follow the information provided to maintain consistency and professionalism in all Pampered Chef events. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the Home Office for clarification or assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • kewaters