• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Booth Sales: Tips for Generating Orders and Bookings

In summary, Sarah is planning to set up a tool booth at her upcoming fair and is offering people the opportunity to order products from her. She is also offering a discount to those who host a show.
LBurke
Ok, so if I can get everything closed out in time I'm about $650 from level 3 of SAT!!!!:sing:
I have two more on the schedule, one with an mia hostess who will probably not close in time if she holds (big if at this point). That leaves me with a fundraiser booth for the local little league. The booth is supposed to be at a fundraising event during their opening ceremonies. I'm nervous because my experience with booths is that they don't usually generate orders, just booking leads.
I am already donating a basket to the raffle per the organizer's request. I was thinking about maybe doing a drawing for something for those placing orders... what should that be... I don't want to spend much.
Any other ideas on how to encourage people to place orders?

Offer anyone who orders $60 or more either the green tomato knife or the green paring knife.

Seriously, use what Pampered Chef offers! ...maybe throw in a Season's Best but don't spend. You already spent to do the basket for the raffle. A drawing will not get you sales - people don't buy so they might get something.

Oh, and DO a drawing too so you can also get leads - offer a discount or gift certificate or something you have on hand - or a "free cooking show" - and explain that "free" means no cost to the host: You will bring everything including ingredients and napkins and you will mail the invitations.

Last edited:
Laurie, what did you put in the basket? I've agreed to donate a basket to Birthmothers silent auction in September, and I'm wondering what I should put together.

Sarah

I've had 3 vender fair (i'm new) and sold at each of them. I would offer them to fill out for the raffel - and that i'm also taking orders today and thier order will get shipped directly to thier home. I had show for $300 in sales + bookings and leads!!

Just make them aware that you ARE taking orders on the spot. Not eveyone knows that

Sarah,
I am doing a tool turn about with a pizza cutter, mini serving spatula, all purpose spreader, easy opener, and maybe some of the door prize stuff that fits in... the tta I bought new, but the tools are off the outlet (didn't find out about the basket til the scrapers were off it already, dang it). I'm going to put a catalog, upcoming specials flyer, season's best and gift certificate in the top where I normally keep the chopper. I've attached the certificate, it's one I borrowed from someone here... good only through me and they can use it to place an order or get extra free product if they host a show.

Hmm... most of the people I've talked to at fairs are looking for cash and carry. I'm hoping this one will be different... I'll need to make sure to inform people that they can order... I do have a sign made up to that effect... The whole idea of the event is to raise funds, but I'm not sure about how the vendor portion of it is being advertised.

Attachments

• gift certificate template.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 831

What are booth sales and how do they work?

Booth sales are a type of direct selling where products are displayed and sold at a physical location, such as a fair, festival, or trade show. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can set up a booth to showcase our products and interact with potential customers. Booth sales are a great way to reach a larger audience and make immediate sales.

How do I book a booth for a Pampered Chef event?

To book a booth for a Pampered Chef event, you can contact your local event coordinator or check the event listings on our consultant website. You can also reach out to local fairs, festivals, and trade shows to inquire about booth rental opportunities. Remember to plan ahead and book your booth well in advance to secure a spot at the event.

What products should I feature at a booth sale?

It's always a good idea to have a variety of products at your booth to appeal to different customers. We recommend featuring our top-selling and most versatile products, such as our kitchen tools and cookware. You can also showcase our new products or seasonal items to generate interest and attract customers.

How do I set up an attractive and effective booth display?

The key to a successful booth display is to make it eye-catching and inviting. Use colorful tablecloths, balloons, and banners to draw attention to your booth. Display products in an organized and visually appealing manner, and make sure to have plenty of product information and business cards available for customers to take. Also, don't forget to have some tasty samples for customers to try!

What are some tips for making sales at a booth event?

First and foremost, be friendly and approachable to potential customers. Engage with them and offer product demonstrations and samples. It's also helpful to have special offers and discounts available for customers who make a purchase at the event. Lastly, make sure to follow up with customers after the event to thank them for their support and see if they have any further interest in our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ted122781
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Admin Greg