• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings and Sales at Your Booth: Tips for Increasing Revenue at Events

In summary, this person recommends using a Chinese take out box as a way to boost sales at a vendor event. They also recommend providing a free cooking show as an incentive for potential buyers.
milkangel
i was woundering if i should have sorta a special like a % off your order then to get more sales. How offten can you have them. i really want to go to national this year but need the half price one any suggestions to boost bookings and increase sales at the booth? please help!!

Do the little chinese boxes to boost sales. There's a thread in here about them.

I have used with pretty good success, book today and receive a gift for FREE at your show. I purchased the chinese take out boxes and then printed out pictures of product that I have on card stock. I put each item in a box that has raffia in it, to make it pretty. If they book a show at the event, they can pick any box and they will receive the item inside at their show.

I purchased my boxes from Michaels, a craft store, and they were only $1. I had some specifically in fall themes, for a Fall Festival I did last October. I also have some for a Bridal Fair that I have coming up next month.

This is the post I was talking about.
I never did this before until I read this post.
At booths and fairs I'd get leads, but I'd have to follow up and call the leads which lead to bookings.
Now, I follow up and call the leads, but I also have generated more bookings at fairs b/c of this.

i can not get any where before then ato get the boxes any other ideas and also to get more sales then too. I really wnat to go to national confrence this year so i really need ideas to help boost sales and bookings at this.

Here's my simple booking technique: Have a give away for a free item (You choose what you want to give away) AND a sign that says FREE cooking show. I use the trifle bowl for the slips to go in. When someone is dropping their slip in, I asked are you wanting the FREE cooking show or the ? If they say cooking show, I tell them their show is FREE if they get on my calendar today. FREE means I provide all the ingredients and a beverage in the trifle bowl. I booked 6 shows the first day of my fair. It works!

lockhartkitchen said:
Here's my simple booking technique: Have a give away for a free item (You choose what you want to give away) AND a sign that says FREE cooking show. I use the trifle bowl for the slips to go in. When someone is dropping their slip in, I asked are you wanting the FREE cooking show or the ? If they say cooking show, I tell them their show is FREE if they get on my calendar today. FREE means I provide all the ingredients and a beverage in the trifle bowl. I booked 6 shows the first day of my fair. It works!

That's a good idea too!

That is a good idea. I have my first vendor event april 19th and am looking for ideas.

just got done with the home show and it went great. i had a lot of people sign for the drwaing but not all wanted a show so i did both 25 dollar gift card and a free cooking show and i got 3 bookings on the calandar and 1 to call yet 2 possible fundrassers and possible wedding shower the lady has to call the bride first. so to me it went really great. had a lot of fun meet someone that has not seen the cattalogs for awhile and got a few orders but my main idea was to get bookings and my name out. thanks for your ideas.

Glad your booth went so well:)

Good job!!

What is a "Booth in a Week From Sat"?

A "Booth in a Week From Sat" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants quickly set up a booth or table at a local event within a week's time. It includes a kit with all the necessary materials and instructions to set up a professional-looking booth.

How do I sign up for a "Booth in a Week From Sat"?

To sign up for a "Booth in a Week From Sat", you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. You will then be able to select the date and location of the event you would like to participate in, and order your booth kit.

What is included in the "Booth in a Week From Sat" kit?

The "Booth in a Week From Sat" kit includes a tablecloth, apron, product samples, catalogs, order forms, and other materials to help you set up a successful booth. It also includes instructions on how to set up your booth and tips for maximizing your sales at the event.

How much does a "Booth in a Week From Sat" cost?

The cost of a "Booth in a Week From Sat" varies depending on the event and location. Your consultant will be able to provide you with the specific cost for the event you are interested in. Keep in mind that this cost includes all the materials and resources you need to set up a successful booth, making it a great value for your business.

Can I participate in multiple "Booth in a Week From Sat" events?

Yes, you can participate in multiple "Booth in a Week From Sat" events as long as they do not overlap. Each event requires a separate registration and kit purchase, but it can be a great way to increase your reach and exposure to potential customers in different locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies