• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Meals In Minutes: FREE Booth at YMCA 4/17

In summary, the author is doing a free booth at the local YMCA on 4/17. They are providing handouts for the Healthy meals in minutes and Dinner in No time. They just wanted to let everyone know so if anyone wanted to contact their local YMCA they could get in on this.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Hi everyone. I am doing a FREE booth at the YMCA on 4/17. They have a national Healthy Kids Day from 1-3 and are letting vendors set up table for free to provide information. I am doing handouts for the Healthy meals in minutes and Dinner in No time. I just wanted to let you all know so if you wanted to contact your local YMCA you could get in on this. Again there is no sales day of the event but you could get bookings or send them to your website. I just thought it would be a neat way to meet a whole group of people who don't know me yet :)

Thanks for posting. I'll be checking here to see if they have the same program.

I am doing the healthy kids say at my local Y. I am looking for ideas for how to make the booth extra healthy kidsy. I saw that you are handing out quick and easy kid friendly recipes. I am just curious what other ideas others have.

Holy Cow!!! I called my Y that we just recently joined.... They are partnered with a local paper and it is $300 for a vendor to participate and then you are required to have activities for the kids to participate in as well. I have no problem doing something with the kids, but $300 for a few hours.....

Way to support your members who are supporting you "YMCA"

ok, rant off, hope you all have great success

can you split it with another consultant, we have been doing that alot if the shows are high . we don't split the hours we just talk to who ever walk buy usualy there are so many people that there is enough for all

My Y just wanted me to submit a Foodchopper as a drawing prize. Please I am stumped on activities for the kids. What will you all be doing.

You could do glitter water in the quickstir pitcher. Have them use some tools on playdoh (garlic press, pastry cutter)

Attachments

• COOKING WITH KIDS booklet 1a-1.doc
    234.5 KB · Views: 834
  • Kids in the Kitchen Safety Tips.doc
    29 KB · Views: 412
  • kids show recipe cards-1.doc
    251 KB · Views: 622
  • Kitchen Safety.doc
    31 KB · Views: 278
Ideas for Kids:
-Carve some fake pumpkins using the kid-safe cutter
-Make cheese and pepperoni cut-outs using the Creative Cutter set
-Make crustless sandwiches with the Cut-N-Seal
-Make Cool ants on a log by using the Easy Accent Decorator tool or Decorator Bottle Set to dispense peanut butter or whipped cream cheese onto carrots and celery
-Have a drawing challenge where kids draw their favorite foods and giveaway a -Cut-N-Seal to the best picture (or do a random drawing).
-Bring the ingredients for a mud pie truffle (oreos, whipped cream, gummy worms, chocolate pudding, etc) and have kids assemble it. Then they eat it!
-Bring mini-muffins or cupcakes in the mini-muffin pan and have the kids decorate them with icing using The decorator bottle set.

use the kidsafe cutter to cut fresh veggies and make a light dressing in the quick pour/stir, whatever its called, for them to dip the veggies in. Get the nacho trays at sams for the kids to take their snacks with them

these files are awesome - thank you so much for sharing!!! :) I might be setting up a table at a health fair at our gym ... :)

Ok Gals what were you results? I love that this was a FREE event in our area. I went in not expecting much b/c it was only a 2 hour event. My results are listed below:

Interested in the Business: 3
Booked A show: 2 May, 1 July, 2 August
Want to host later:1
Monthly Newsletter:39
Wedding Registry:1
Fundraiser:2

I plan on making follow up calls on Monday and sent out my April newsletter tonight when I came home. I'll let you know what actually comes from this.

Catalog show:1
Bookings: 5 may
Orders for my fundraiser: 4

What is the event "Healthy Meals In Minutes: FREE Booth at YMCA 4/17" all about?

The event is focused on promoting healthy and quick meal options for busy individuals and families. Our booth will offer live cooking demonstrations, recipe samples, and information about our products that can help make meal prep easier and more efficient.

Do I need to be a member of the YMCA to attend the event?

No, the event is open to the public and anyone can come and visit our booth. However, we encourage attendees to also check out the other activities and resources offered by the YMCA.

What kinds of meals will be featured at the event?

We will be showcasing a variety of meals that can be prepared in minutes, including healthy breakfast options, quick lunches, and easy dinner recipes. We will also have options for those with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb.

Will there be any special discounts or promotions offered at the event?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and promotions available for those who attend the event. These will include discounts on our products and special offers for our meal planning services.

Can I bring my children to the event?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the event with their parents. We will have activities and samples specifically for kids, as we believe teaching healthy habits at a young age is important.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Yakmama