• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Booth Sat Live Up to My Expectations?

In summary, Kasper had a great booth and found success with his items. Olsongaruti had a great experience and found success with her items as well.
SPAMSTIME
I did my first booth Sat and I had a great time. Was fun talking to everyone. There was not very much traffic only about 30 people or so BUT I sold about $100 and have maybe 5 parties I think :) so It was well worth my time and it was FREE!!!!

I am posting my table pictures maybe they will give someone an idea or 2. I know before I did my booth I researched on here and looked at all the pics I could find for ideas.

Being it was my first booth I was OK with it being slow kinda gave me time t figure things out LOL

I did want to mention I was the only one of the 9-10 vendors there that stood in front of my table and personally handed out my drawing slips. Most of them sat most of the day behind their table even when someone approached their table. So I am glad I read that on here for sure a good thing to do.

Attachments

• booth pics 9-18-10 003.jpg
    booth pics 9-18-10 003.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 780
  • booth pics 9-18-10 002.jpg
    booth pics 9-18-10 002.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 614
  • booth pics 9-18-10 001.jpg
    booth pics 9-18-10 001.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 560
  • booth pics 9-18-10 004.jpg
    booth pics 9-18-10 004.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 556
AWESOME!!! I am glad you had such a great experience!! I did my first booth on Saturday as well and had a a great response. Maybe Saturday was our lucky days!!

Great looking display! Congratulations on your bookings!!

I read about your booth Kasper that was awesome!!! Congrats!!
Thank you olsongaruti I went for booking but not expecting anything so I was very excited!!

Your table looked great--I am getting ideas because I am having a table at a festival in 2 weeks... Just one question--what did you have in the binder seen in the pictures in the middle of the table?? Thanks

That is a current catalog that i took apart and put into page protectors and then in a binder. I also put the current month host and guest specials in protectors in the front and parts replacement list in the back.

SPAMSTIME said:
I did my first booth Sat and I had a great time. Was fun talking to everyone. There was not very much traffic only about 30 people or so BUT I sold about $100 and have maybe 5 parties I think :) so It was well worth my time and it was FREE!!!!

I am posting my table pictures maybe they will give someone an idea or 2. I know before I did my booth I researched on here and looked at all the pics I could find for ideas.

Being it was my first booth I was OK with it being slow kinda gave me time t figure things out LOL

I did want to mention I was the only one of the 9-10 vendors there that stood in front of my table and personally handed out my drawing slips. Most of them sat most of the day behind their table even when someone approached their table. So I am glad I read that on here for sure a good thing to do.
How do you upload photos?

Thanks for the pictures. You have a ton of stuff out there. Last year I did a booth and didn't have nearly the amount of items out there. I am planning on doing one this Saturday and again, I'm nervous. Thinking about bringing snacks of some sort but don't know what. Maybe I will also take some photos so others can get more ideas. Thanks again for posting.

Congratulations on all your hard work! Am glad it worked out for you guys:love:

What products did you have at your booth?

At our booth, we had a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as our popular Quick Cooker, food choppers, and baking stones.

How did you set up your booth?

We set up our booth with eye-catching displays and demonstrations to showcase our products and their uses. We also provided brochures and catalogs for customers to take home.

Did you offer any special deals or promotions at your booth?

Yes, we offered exclusive discounts and bundles for customers who purchased products at our booth. We also had a raffle for a free product giveaway.

Were there any new products featured at your booth?

Yes, we had a few new products that were recently released, such as our personalized cutting boards and our new line of spices and seasonings.

How was the overall response from customers at your booth?

The response from customers was great! Many were excited to see our products in person and were impressed by the quality and versatility. We also received positive feedback on our booth set-up and customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • PCLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby