• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Booth with Custom Banners & Tablecloths - Pampered Chef Tips

I would not recommend it for a booth.Office Max can also make big 3' wide posters for you. Print out what you want (like Deb suggested) and take the sheet of paper into them. (The black and white ones are like 79 cents a foot, color gets REALLY pricey) Use our Pampered Perks discount!
esavvymom
Staff member
I am doing a booth in two weeks. This would be my first booth on my own, using only my own products, tables, etc. I don't have a banner or table cloth with Pampered Chef name on it.

What would you suggest?? I had thought about ordering the banner from Merrill but wasn't sure if I'd get it in time (booth is Nov 1st). I saw that PC sells a tablecloth on the supply order and saw it in someone else's photo. not sure it's what I'd want to use, but if it's all I can use, I will.

Just wondering if anyone had any other ideas in a pinch?

Hmm, not really. The tablecloth and banner from Merrill are very nice - I use mine all the time. The tablecloth from supply is great for shows - it's vinyl, so it cleans up easily. If you only want to invest in one right now, I'd get the vinyl one from supply, to at least have something you can use to attract attention. As your business grows, you can add the white fabric tablecloth from Merrill and the banner from Merrill, if you want.

I only have the vinyl one from the supply order. What I did was get those plastic tablecloths in fall colors and then put the PC vinyl one on top. It looked great. Obviously, the Merrill ones would be way better, but I think you're right that it's probably not going to arrive in time. :)

I like the idea of the fall tablecloth with the PC vinyl one over it. I think I will steal that idea for my upcoming booths.

I am going to call some of the directors in my hospitality cluster about borrowing a banner. You might check with those in your cluster if anyone has one you can borrow. Personally I don't much like the new blue one. There is no contrast in the colors to be highly visible like you would want at a booth.

Oh, also, if you can't get a banner, see if someone has the yard sign. If your booth is in a grassy area, you can put it in the ground by your tables, if it's not, you can prop it up against one of your tables. (I did that, but unfortunately it was a windy day and kept getting blown down. But it did look good before the wind set in. ;) )

You can also download the PC logo behind CC and print it really big on some paper and post it up on your booth somewhere.

I ordered the banner from Merril and I swear it arrived in like 2 days, it was crazy how fast it came. I can't guarentee that yours would come that fast, but mine did, and I really like it. I plan on using a pretty table cloth (1 cranberry and 1 navy for 2 different booths) and hanging the banner on the table (can't hang things on the wall) and then I'm going to accent with holiday fabrics over crates and in baskets... Also, planning to wrap gifts for display, so will look really festive.

Ok. So, I either take a chance and order the Merrill one (not sure about that blue either...who thought of THAT color scheme??) or get the tablecloth from Supply. I'll decide on one today.Thanks all. :)

ChefPaulaB said:
I ordered the banner from Merril and I swear it arrived in like 2 days, it was crazy how fast it came. I can't guarentee that yours would come that fast, but mine did, and I really like it. I plan on using a pretty table cloth (1 cranberry and 1 navy for 2 different booths) and hanging the banner on the table (can't hang things on the wall) and then I'm going to accent with holiday fabrics over crates and in baskets... Also, planning to wrap gifts for display, so will look really festive.

I can't imagine if you ordered now that you would NOT have it in time. They are really fast with their shipping. But borrowing from director/cluster mate is an awesome idea and that is what I have done/am still doing as my success is hers as well! She has everything all boxed and bagged for any of us to borrow as long as she's not using it.

Office Max can also make big 3' wide posters for you. Print out what you want (like Deb suggested) and take the sheet of paper into them. (The black and white ones are like 79 cents a foot, color gets REALLY pricey) Use our Pampered Perks discount!

I wouldn't recommend the blue banner from Merrill. In person, it is a really pale blue and it's hard to see. The only thing I can think of using it for would be a bridal shower.

esavvymom said:
Ok. So, I either take a chance and order the Merrill one (not sure about that blue either...who thought of THAT color scheme??) or get the tablecloth from Supply. I'll decide on one today.

Thanks all. :)

I really like the blue, if you coordinate with a table cloth it looks really pretty, maybe I'm the only one that likes it though... The main reason that I went with the banner instead of the table cloth is the versitility.... I have 2 booths, one has a 60" round table and the other has an 8' table, so this way I can use it on both. I just did a mock up of what I think I want to do with mine, here are the pictures... mind you, I'll be doing a few things different (like different material in the center, that's just something that I found real quick in the store room, doesn't really match) and I'll add some x-mas candy in the trio bowl and probably have some samples out on a tray or plate of something tasty and festive. And you need to try to ignore the background stuff... What do you think? Okay, never mind the pictures right now... they won't upload, maybe too big. I'll try some other way to post them...

I would be interested in seeing photos. I'm just not sold on the pale blue banner. I have a black backdrop and either cream or red tablecloths.I am tempted by the poster-printing idea though. I may do the tablecloth, and the poster (one or the other as backup). I know the poster would be cheap enough to do since I did a half-size a few weeks ago for something else and it was maybe $2?Thanks!
(by the way- I did ask my cluster, and no one had the banner that I could use.)

Okay, I did the photobucket thing, but not sure if I'm doing this part right... we'll see how it goes. Ignore the title (SoccerCheer.... had them in the folder with some other pictures :rolleyes:)http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/pbebow/?action=view&current=SoccerCheer036.jpgJust checked it and it works... I need to work on the banner/tablecloth thing, the tablecloth wasn't quite long enough, but my kitchen table is wider than the table at the booth will be and I can do some other tricks with that too... but this is just to get the idea...

That looks great! Thanks for going to the trouble of taking the photos and posting :)
The blue seems to be pale enough when you see it at a table that it almost appears white. It looks like it might stand out enough. It's not like most people won't recognize it when they see it anyway. :)*By the way- I love that curio-cabinet with the leaded glass on your wall!*

Thank you!

My Hubby made me a stand with PVC and I attached both of my banners that I purchased at conference to it back to back. So people knew where I was even if they wern't in front of my booth. I even attached my "Now Hiring" sign below it.

The stand is about 6 ft high overall and it comes apart in 3 pieces. The banners are attached using metal curtain hooks like you use in a bathroon. It is very light weight and he even "weighted" the feet so that it would not turn over easily. We did not attach the bottom of the banner to the stand so it could "free float". We thought that if I used it outdoors, it might act like a sail and turn over. My sister took a picture of it during my craft show this past Saturday with her cell phone. I forgot my camera (I know shame on me!!!) I will post it when I figure out how to get it here.

I had lots of people tell me that when they entered the gym where we were set up, that my sign was the first thing that they noticed. My booth was really busy and I think that having the sign up made all the difference.

I would order the signs from Merrill and ask around your cluster to borrow one just in case they don't come in. To me, the money spent for the signs and the stand was well worth it.

Hubby said the stand cost roughly $20 to make.

Good luck!

Connie

Curlyone said:
My Hubby made me a stand with PVC and I attached both of my banners that I purchased at conference to it back to back. So people knew where I was even if they wern't in front of my booth. I even attached my "Now Hiring" sign below it.

The stand is about 6 ft high overall and it comes apart in 3 pieces. The banners are attached using metal curtain hooks like you use in a bathroon. It is very light weight and he even "weighted" the feet so that it would not turn over easily. We did not attach the bottom of the banner to the stand so it could "free float". We thought that if I used it outdoors, it might act like a sail and turn over. My sister took a picture of it during my craft show this past Saturday with her cell phone. I forgot my camera (I know shame on me!!!) I will post it when I figure out how to get it here.

I had lots of people tell me that when they entered the gym where we were set up, that my sign was the first thing that they noticed. My booth was really busy and I think that having the sign up made all the difference.

I would order the signs from Merrill and ask around your cluster to borrow one just in case they don't come in. To me, the money spent for the signs and the stand was well worth it.

Hubby said the stand cost roughly $20 to make.

Good luck!

Connie

That sounds awesome! Would love to see the stand, even if you just take a picture of it at home with the banner on it, so that I can get an idea of how to make my DH make it for me! Would love to see the one with everything, but, if you can't get that...

One of my clustermates has a stand (probably similar) that her DH made. There's a rectangle that's just larger than the banner. That's where the banner goes, and she uses tie wraps (also known as zip ties) to hang it. The sides of the rectangle continue downward to make legs, which bend forward at the bottom (that part goes under the display table).

As soon as my DH comes back, I will take a picture and post it here. Can someone tell me how to upload it so that everyone can view it? Sorry, this is all new to me!

Connie

You can learn how to post photos here.

:confused: Ok, I guess since I created an album, you guys can visit my page and see the whole banner. :love:I tried to take enough pictures showing the back and front and also how it looks taken apart (total of 3 pieces not including the banners). You guys are pretty smart :D and I am sure that you can figure it out best. Please feel free to send me a message. I at least know how to answer even if I can't figure out how to start threads or do links!!!:cool:

Very cool! Just showed my DH and told him he needs to build one for me! Thanks!

Here are the specs for the banner. Sorry it took so long.

Attachments

• CHEFSTAND 004.jpg
    CHEFSTAND 004.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 412
The thumbnail is not the best picture. If you open it in Adobe Photoshop or Windows photo gallery, it is much clearer.

My DH just built me one this afternoon for a booth I'm doing tomorrow. (I bought the banner CHEAP at NC!) WAHOO! Thanks for the inspiration!

straitfan said:
My DH just built me one this afternoon for a booth I'm doing tomorrow. (I bought the banner CHEAP at NC!) WAHOO! Thanks for the inspiration!

You're welcome. Good luck at your booth.

I got the idea from other vendors to use a free standing clothing rack. I found one at Taget for 10 bucks! Looks and works the same way as those that were special made...some even come with wheels for a little more.

So here is what I ended up doing. I was using a black backdrop (two twin sheets that I took the ends of the seam out of to make like a curtain - $4 each at Walmart), added to my already-owned Backdrop Frame that I used with my photography years ago.

I printed a copy of the Pampered Chef (stacked version) logo from CC's Promoting your Business section. It printed out to a full 8x11 piece of paper. I had that blown up to 2'x3' at OfficeMax. I put some poster board on the back of it to give it rigidity and then laminated it. It wasn't perfect, but it worked. It would have been REALLY cheap had I remembered my OfficeMax discount card the day I had it laminated (I barely remembered the banner- it was a stop I was making while going somewhere else). But as it was, it was still a little less than buying a banner new and then not getting it in time.

As you can see in the photo, I added a little sign on the bottom that says "Eating out is expensive....eating with family is priceless! Our products make it painless!"

It turned ok - as long as you didn't look TOO CLOSELY at it and see a few wrinkles in the laminating...which, for the cost, I should have squawked at, but that's not my style. I'd rather gripe in private later! :)

For now, it works.

Attachments

• PCBooth1-Rejoice.jpg
    PCBooth1-Rejoice.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 596
Wow, it looks great. And Beckie Bellesen idea with the clothes rack was a great idea, too! I REALLY liked your sign on the bottom. I think I will use it during my shows too.

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Maximize Your Booth with Custom Banners & Tablecloths - Pampered Chef Tips"?

1. How can I get a custom banner and tablecloth for my Pampered Chef booth?

2. Can I use my own products and tables for the booth?

3. Is it necessary to have a banner and tablecloth with the Pampered Chef name on them?

4. Where can I order a custom banner and tablecloth for my booth?

5. Are there any other options for getting a banner and tablecloth if I am short on time?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies