• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Banner: Tips for Attaching and Using at Fairs

In summary, the Pampered Chef Banner is a beautiful addition to any event. It can be used at either a small or large table and is versatile enough to be used multiple times. The best option may be to purchase the clips and hang the banner from the wall behind you.
ChefPaulaB
I just ordered the Pampered Chef Banner from Merrill to use at upcoming fairs... (it just arrived and is beautiful, by the way) I chose that over the table cloth because at one of my fairs we'll be using round tables and I just thought that this would be more versatile. So, now my question is... How do I attach it to the tables? At one I'll have a 6 or 8 foot table and I think that they put a white plastic table cloth... I was thinking about bringing a more festive one to put on and then I want to have the banner hanging along the front of it (there won't be anywhere to hang behind me, has to be on table). At the other one, as I said, I will have a 60" round table and am using a navy round table cloth and again want to hang from table somewhere. Please help... also, of course, I want it to look neat and professional.... TIA!!!

Use Safety pins to pin it to the tablecloth--after you have set up all your products, though, otherwise the banner will pull the tablecloth off. There are also clips you can buy that clip to the table and then the banner attaches to the clips with velcro.

Oh, you are sooo smart! Why didn't I think of that!? Sometimes I have a brain fart and I just can't think... Where would you find the clips? Although, the safety pins will probably work just fine... I'm just a little concerned about it pulling on the table cloth and tearing it, but it would probably be okay... Thank you so much!

I have no idea where to find the clips. I just saw other vendors using them once and I've been thinking about them ever since.Another option--will you be against a wall? Buy some Command hooks and hang the banner on the wall behind you. The Command adhesive comes off without ruining the wall. If people are standing in front of your table, no one will see the banner.

Hmmmm, that's a good thought too.... Didn't even think about people blocking it... I'll see if there will be walls behind me... Maybe I'll just bring both options and see which works best at each show. Thank you so much! And I'll let you know if I find those clips!

I use both the table cloth and the banner. I just feel like sometimes people need a big hand to smack them in the face, know what I mean?

You can get the clips at any party store. That's what I use for the small PC logo banners I got from Nancy's. I just velcroed the back of each sign and stuck a clip on. That way they are removeable if I don't need the clips.

Oooh, okay, thank you! You ladies are always so smart!:eek:

What is the Pampered Chef Banner and how does it work?

The Pampered Chef Banner is a versatile and customizable promotional tool for consultants to showcase their business. It is a high-quality vinyl banner that can be displayed at trade shows, parties, and other events to attract potential customers. The banner comes with a stand for easy set up and can be personalized with the consultant's contact information and logo.

Can I use my own design for the Pampered Chef Banner?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Banner can be customized with your own design. You can upload your own logo, images, and text to create a banner that represents your unique brand and business. Our design team will work with you to ensure that your banner meets your specific needs and vision.

How do I set up the Pampered Chef Banner?

The Pampered Chef Banner comes with a stand and is easy to set up. Simply extend the legs of the stand and insert the poles into the designated slots. Then, attach the banner to the stand using the provided hooks. It only takes a few minutes to set up and can be easily transported to different locations.

Can I use the Pampered Chef Banner outdoors?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Banner is made of durable vinyl material that is weather-resistant, making it suitable for outdoor use. However, it is recommended to bring the banner indoors during strong winds or inclement weather to prevent any damage.

How long does it take for the Pampered Chef Banner to ship?

The Pampered Chef Banner typically takes 7-10 business days to ship. However, this may vary depending on the customization options and shipping location. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee if you need the banner sooner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
Replies
Views
Curlyone