• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attaching the Banner to a Skirted Table??

In summary, the conversation discusses different suggestions for attaching a banner to a half-booth setup at a Pampered Chef event. Suggestions include using tape, safety pins, and creating a frame with PVC pipes and clamps. The goal is to make the banner visible to passersby and attract attention to the booth.
esavvymom
Staff member
Any suggestions on how to best do that? We have a half-booth (no walls - just half-walls that are skirted), and then two tables. I wanted to put my cranberry banner on the outside of one table. It is skirted. The "walls" aren't very stable, so I don't want to even utilize that.

How do you guys attach a banner to that? Or CAN I even hope to do that?

We'll have the black table runner on there, so it will have the logo on that side, but it's small. I was thinking if i could get the banner on it- it would really stand out across the way, and they'd see it. Fortunately, everyone has to pass by us as they go through check-out. But you know how it is at booths. Someone can walk right in and look at your stuff and not register that it is Pampered Chef- UNTIL they see the big banner over your head. (Too funny if you ask me).

safety pins

yankfan24 said:
safety pins

The weight didn't pull it down or sag too much? I'm going to take my banner this afternoon and see what I can make work. If not...it is what it is. They pass our booth twice, so they SHOULD see it as they first approach, and then by the time they come back around (it's around the checkout "maze"), they'll know. ;)

Thanks!

My husband took four bars (plastic like from fold up tents or skinny pvc pipe) used elbows to make a square or rectangle. height should be measured from the table to be able to be seen if you are standing in front of it. he bought "C" clamps and we attatch it to the table It works great. Wish I had a picture but I cant find it _________
[ sign ]
[________]
Table

1. How do I attach the banner to a skirted table?

To attach the banner to a skirted table, first determine the type of skirted table you have. If it has clips or hooks on the edges, simply slide the banner onto them. If not, you can use tape or adhesive hooks to secure the banner to the table. Make sure to smooth out any wrinkles or creases for a professional look.

2. Can I reuse the banner for future events?

Yes, our banners are designed to be durable and reusable. To ensure longevity, carefully fold the banner and store it in a dry, cool place. Avoid placing heavy objects on top of the banner or exposing it to extreme temperatures.

3. How do I customize the banner with my own message or logo?

Our banners can be customized with your own message or logo through our personalization services. Simply provide us with the design and we will print it on the banner for you. Alternatively, you can use iron-on letters or stencils to add your own message to the banner.

4. Can I attach the banner to a non-skirted table?

Yes, our banners can be attached to non-skirted tables using tape or adhesive hooks. However, for a more secure attachment, we recommend using a skirted table or using a tablecloth to create a skirted effect. This will also give a more polished and professional look to your display.

5. How do I care for the banner after use?

After use, gently wipe the banner with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or stains. If necessary, you can also spot clean with a mild detergent. Hang the banner to air dry before storing it for future use. Do not machine wash or dry the banner, as this can damage the material and printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • ChefPaulaB