• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You All Do Fairs, Do You Have a Banner You Display?I Have a

In summary, the company has a professional banner for display at fairs that is included in the starter kit for new consultants. It is not customizable, but additional banners can be purchased for team members. Setting up the banner is simple and only takes a few minutes with the retractable stand and hooks provided.
jbachen
When you all do fairs, do you have a banner you display?

I have a couple of fair booths coming up, and I would love to have a banner on my table. There is one on Ebay which is huge - 72" x 32", but it is now over $20 and I am not sure how economical that is.

I know there used to be a yard sign on Merrill, but I cannot find it anymore. All I can find now is indoor banners that are $12.95. But I am not sure how they will hold up if I do an outdoor fair in bad weather.

What would all you experienced fair boothers do?? TIA.

I have a Merrill one that I use; not sure if it's still on their site or not.

If you plan on doing more than one booth. A banner is a verry good investment. It is professional and people walking right at away know what co. you represent! I have found that people hate walking up to a booth and not knowing who you are!

I highly suggest getting a banner and hanging it up high. My DH made a PVC stand for it. If you put it at the front of your table, people may be covering it up. I rarely have a booth that I'm behind. Usually I have a U shape so people come in.

OK, so what is a good price to pay for this banner that you have all talked me into? :)

I paid like 24$ at merril

1. Do you have a banner you display at fairs?

Yes, we have a professional banner that showcases our brand and products. It is a great way for customers to easily locate our booth at fairs.

2. Can I customize the banner with my own information?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our banners. However, we do have promotional materials available for consultants to personalize and display at fairs.

3. Is the banner included in the starter kit for new consultants?

Yes, the banner is included in our starter kit for new consultants. It is a valuable tool to have for promoting our brand and products at fairs.

4. Can I purchase additional banners for my team?

Yes, you can purchase additional banners for your team through our consultant website. They make great additions to your fair display and can help attract more customers.

5. How do I set up the banner at fairs?

Our banner is designed to be easily set up with a retractable stand. Simply pull the banner out of the stand and secure it in place with the provided hooks. It can be set up in a matter of minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies