• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Start Your Own Fair?

In summary, Pampered Chef allows anyone to start their own fair and provides all the necessary tools and resources for a successful event. There is no cost to start a fair, as fees or upfront costs are not required. To promote the fair and attract participants, Pampered Chef offers marketing materials and tips, and hosts can also utilize social media and invite friends and family to participate. Hosts have complete control over their fair and can customize it by choosing which products to feature, setting the duration and sales goals. Incentives for hosting a fair include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards and opportunities to book future parties.
CindysPChef
Has anyone ever started their own fair - how did it work and what did you all have to do???

yes... many of us have.

Do you know many people in Direct sales? Get together and chat about some things you could do.

First you need a location & check on advertising costs. This will help determine how many tables/booths you can have and get an idea of cost.

I would get a copy of all attendees insurance (like we have thru PC) or there is also a form thru most states that is like a release of liability form. (I have to fill one out when I do the county fair and Chamber of commerce events)

Good start - thanks!

Cindy

Related to How Do You Start Your Own Fair?

1. Can anyone start their own fair with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can start their own fair with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary tools and resources for you to successfully host your own fair.

2. How much does it cost to start a fair with Pampered Chef?

Starting a fair with Pampered Chef is completely free. We do not charge any fees or require any upfront costs. You only pay for the products that you sell during your fair.

3. How do I promote my fair and get participants?

We provide various marketing materials and tips to help you promote your fair. You can also utilize social media and invite your friends, family, and acquaintances to participate in your fair.

4. Can I customize my fair and choose the products I want to sell?

Yes, you have complete control over your fair and can choose which products you want to feature. You can also customize the duration of your fair and set your own sales goals.

5. Do I earn any rewards or incentives for hosting a fair?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef fair, you can earn free products, discounted products, and exclusive host rewards based on your sales. You can also earn rewards for booking future parties with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • jj16