• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do You Start Looking for Holiday Fairs?

I attend events as well. Thank you for this!I have found that events are the best way to find these types of booths. Some are easier to find than others, but any event with food or cooking related topics will have booths. I have found that speaking with the organizer is the best way to get an idea of what events they usually have and when they are usually scheduled. Usually they are pretty forthcoming with this information. I have found that speaking with the organizer is the best way to get an idea of what events they usually have and when they are usually scheduled. Usually they are pretty forthcoming with this information.
jj16
Gold Member
Just curious when you start looking for holiday fairs? Most of the ones around where I live are already booked with a pampered chef consultant. There is one in a town that I did one for this summer but didn't have very good results and it's 2 hours away so I'm not sure it's worth the investment.. TIA

jj16:)

I have several that they contact me each year. They will usually always offer it to the previous consultant, and if they decline then they open it to anyone. You could always ask them to put you on the list to contact if the previous consultant declines.

Start looking for them NOW!! I have 3 scheduled already. And probably 3 more still to schedule. Unless I still do my own then it will be 4 more.

Around here they are usually $20-$30 to set up and I ALWAYS make that back! Look for Church Bazaars and Community groups that set them up, nursing homes and long term care units, things like that!

Good luck!!

I start looking in September.

I've had two booked since July... But my other two I booked in September.

I start around August/Sept. Definitely want to get in there early, as the direct sales spots tend to fill up fast!

I agree. I start in the early summer.

Also, if I hear of an event that I would have liked to be part of, I contact them as soon as it is over and ask when they are going to be accepting applications for next year. I put it on my calendar and follow-up then.

pamperedpals said:
I agree. I start in the early summer.

Also, if I hear of an event that I would have liked to be part of, I contact them as soon as it is over and ask when they are going to be accepting applications for next year. I put it on my calendar and follow-up then.

Definetly!!! And as I think someone else said go to events. Ask to speak to the organizer. Especially if there is NO PC person. Talk to the other vendors. Find out how the event has been for them.

I'd start looking now for next year.

1. When should I start looking for holiday fairs to participate in?

The best time to start looking for holiday fairs is typically in the fall, around September or October. This will give you enough time to secure a spot and prepare for the event.

2. Are there any specific types of holiday fairs that Pampered Chef recommends?

We recommend looking for holiday fairs that align with our products and target audience. This could include craft fairs, food fairs, or holiday markets.

3. How do I find holiday fairs in my area?

There are a few ways to find holiday fairs in your area. You can search online for local events or check with your local Chamber of Commerce or community center to see if they have a list of upcoming holiday fairs.

4. What should I consider when selecting which holiday fair to participate in?

When selecting a holiday fair, consider the location, date, and target audience of the event. You want to make sure it aligns with your availability and target market to maximize your success.

5. How can I make my booth stand out at a holiday fair?

To make your booth stand out at a holiday fair, consider creating eye-catching displays, offering special deals or promotions, and having interactive elements such as product demos or giveaways. Also, make sure to have plenty of business cards and flyers to hand out to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbachen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • bakinwithbacon