1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths When do you start looking for holiday fairs?

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Just curious when you start looking for holiday fairs? Most of the ones around where I live are already booked with a pampered chef consultant. There is one in a town that I did one for this summer but didn't have very good results and it's 2 hours away so I'm not sure it's worth the investment.. TIA

jj16:)

Nov 3, 2009
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I have several that they contact me each year. They will usually always offer it to the previous consultant, and if they decline then they open it to anyone. You could always ask them to put you on the list to contact if the previous consultant declines.

Nov 3, 2009
  3. pampered.chris

pampered.chris Veteran Member Gold Member

Start looking for them NOW!! I have 3 scheduled already. And probably 3 more still to schedule. Unless I still do my own then it will be 4 more.

Around here they are usually $20-$30 to set up and I ALWAYS make that back! Look for Church Bazaars and Community groups that set them up, nursing homes and long term care units, things like that!

Good luck!!

4. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

I start looking in September.

Nov 3, 2009
  5. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

I do this too!

6. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

I've had two booked since July... But my other two I booked in September.

7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2009
  8. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I start around August/Sept. Definitely want to get in there early, as the direct sales spots tend to fill up fast!

Nov 4, 2009
  9. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I agree. I start in the early summer.

Also, if I hear of an event that I would have liked to be part of, I contact them as soon as it is over and ask when they are going to be accepting applications for next year. I put it on my calendar and follow-up then.

Nov 4, 2009
  10. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Definetly!!! And as I think someone else said go to events. Ask to speak to the organizer. Especially if there is NO PC person. Talk to the other vendors. Find out how the event has been for them.

11. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I'd start looking now for next year.

Nov 4, 2009
Have something to add?