• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner

In summary, the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner is a 2 foot by 6 foot banner that is weather-resistant and can be easily hung with grommets on each corner. It can also be customized with your own design and can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have a Pampered Chef banner to use for booths or fairs for sale. Checking to see what price I should ask.

Which one is it? The one with product images? The Cranberry? The light blue? The current Cranberry is $18.95 or so on Merrill's website.

I'm interested in buying it. Please let me know how much!!

It is the light blue one and I'm asking $20 plus $5 shipping.

What is the size of the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner?

The forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner measures 2 feet by 6 feet, making it the perfect size to display at parties, events, or in your kitchen.

Is the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner weather-resistant?

Yes, the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner is made with durable vinyl material that is weather-resistant and can withstand outdoor conditions.

How do I hang the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner?

The forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner comes with grommets on each corner for easy hanging. You can use rope, bungee cords, or hooks to securely hang the banner.

Can I customize the design of the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner?

Yes, you can customize the design of the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner with your own logo, text, and colors. Contact our customer service team for more information on customization options.

How do I clean the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner?

To clean the forSale Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as it may damage the banner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Margaret Raitt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Margaret Raitt
  • Sjoneschef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Beachgirl