• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garden Flags, Aprons, Banner, Charms, Cards & More

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you can find a variety of garden flags including seasonal flags, monogrammed flags, and flags with fun and inspirational sayings. They also offer aprons in different sizes and customizable options are not available for banners. Pampered Chef also has a selection of charms, including kitchen-themed and seasonal options. They also offer personalized cards for various occasions with customizable messages and designs.
Margaret Raitt
I sold PC for 12 years and have a lot of items that current consultants might want.
Aprons
Garden flags
T-shirts with logo
Vinyl banner for events
More...
Please inquire and I will take pictures. Need to know interest first.

Hi, tell me about your garden flags!Thanks, Roberta

Margaret Raitt said:
I sold PC for 12 years and have a lot of items that current consultants might want.
Aprons
Garden flags
T-shirts with logo
Vinyl banner for events
More...
Please inquire and I will take pictures. Need to know interest first.

Hello,
Interested in garden flags, banner, and what the MORE is
Thanks, Mary K

Just flags. :) I think the "more" part came from the system.

Sorry everyone. Will post pictures as soon as I can figure that out. The Garden flags are 28x39, these are the flags that Directors got every year back then. The More is stickers, cards, charms, Silk tie and scarf set (a gift at some event, never used).

I made a photo album. Some of the aprons are already sold, but please inquire about anything.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qJSPRZRSNJSmF6R27

Roberta M. Szymanowski said:
Hi, tell me about your garden flags!Thanks, Roberta
Here's an album with pictures. The flags are 28x39 approx.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qJSPRZRSNJSmF6R27

chefmerry said:
Hello,
Interested in garden flags, banner, and what the MORE is
Thanks, Mary K
Here's a photo album. Let me know if you have any questions. https://photos.app.goo.gl/qJSPRZRSNJSmF6R27

1. What are the different types of garden flags available at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of garden flags including seasonal flags, monogrammed flags, and flags with fun and inspirational sayings. We also have flags for specific occasions such as birthdays, weddings, and holidays.

2. Are the aprons at Pampered Chef one size fits all?

Our aprons come in a variety of sizes to fit different body types and preferences. We offer both regular and plus sizes, as well as adjustable aprons with different neck and waist straps.

3. Can I customize the banner with my own design or message?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization for banners. However, we have a wide selection of pre-designed banners for various occasions and themes.

4. What type of charms are available for purchase at Pampered Chef?

We have a variety of charms available, including kitchen-themed charms, seasonal charms, and charms with inspirational messages. These can be used as decorations for aprons, keychains, or bracelets.

5. Do you offer personalized cards at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we do offer personalized cards for various occasions such as birthdays, weddings, and holidays. You can add your own message and choose from a variety of designs to create a special and unique card for your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • chef2you