• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Confirmation for Christmas Walk Booth at Only $35 for Both Days!

In summary, the person received confirmation for their booth for the Christams walk and it was only $35 for both days. They are excited because this is the first time they have included Vendor booths in the Christmas Walk. They have some ideas for sets and gift giving ideas for their booth. They are also interested in the new Consultant News.
mrssyvo
I received confirmation today for my booth for the Christams walk the Fri and Sat after Thanksgiving. (from 10AM to 5 PM) I got it for only $35 FOR BOTH DAYS!!! The town is doing all of the advertising, and they advertise extensively.(Newspaper advertising is to tens of thousands of homes in the area) I am very excited, as this is the first time they have included Vendor booths in the Christmas Walk, it was usually just the downtown businesses. I only have a 6X8 booth, so I want to use my space wisely. I do know I want to offer Wish List/ Personal Shopping service,and some gift giving ideas. I did see the bamboo bowl, grinders, set- any other ideas for sets, and also, what other ideas for the table? I think I will have a drawing for the Trifle Bowl.

AWESOME!!! Oh, I wish we had something like that here. I had to pay $65 for a 6 foot table. Grrrr... a whole 6 x 8 booth for two days for only $35... that's great!!!I've posted a few threads asking questions about booths/fairs... you might want to check them out. A lot of people have given some pretty good ideas. The trifle bowl idea sounds great. I'd make it only available to those that host a show or something though... that way you don't eat all the cost and you can use their discount at the show to buy it. It'll make them commit to having the show. :)Have you seen the new Consultant News... there are some pretty great ideas on it. :) HTH. I hope all goes well. Please post your results and some pictures of your booth when it's all done.

I do not have the new Consultants News yet- Once I get it, I will get serious about planning the booth- Hopefully I will; receive it before the end of the month (LOL)

Hi there! Congratulations on securing a booth for the Christmas walk, that's fantastic news! It's great to hear that the town is doing extensive advertising, that will definitely help drive traffic to your booth. And what a great deal on the booth fee, only $35 for both days! I love your idea of offering a Wish List/Personal Shopping service, that's a great way to engage with potential customers and provide them with a personalized experience. As for other set ideas, our 3-piece Mixing Bowl Set and our Nonstick Double Burner Griddle Set are both popular options for holiday cooking and baking. And for gift giving, our Mini Baker Set and our Stoneware Cookie Sheet Set make great gifts for the home chef. In terms of other ideas for your booth, you could showcase some holiday-themed recipes using our products and offer samples for customers to try. You could also have a holiday gift wrapping station where customers can have their purchases beautifully wrapped for an additional fee. And don't forget to have plenty of catalogs and order forms on hand for customers to take home. Best of luck with your booth at the Christmas walk, I'm sure it will be a huge success! And good luck with the drawing for the Trifle Bowl, I'm sure that will generate a lot of interest. Happy selling!

What is the "Booth at Christmas Walk" event?

The "Booth at Christmas Walk" is an annual holiday event where local vendors and businesses set up booths to sell their products and services. It is a fun and festive way to support small businesses and get into the holiday spirit.

When and where is the "Booth at Christmas Walk" event taking place?

The event typically takes place in early December in downtown areas or shopping centers. The exact date and location may vary depending on the city or town hosting the event. It is best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.

What types of products will be available at the Pampered Chef booth?

At the Pampered Chef booth, you can expect to find a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. Our products are designed to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Are there any special promotions or deals at the Pampered Chef booth during the "Booth at Christmas Walk" event?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts at the Pampered Chef booth during the event. These may include discounted products, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to stop by and check out our offers!

Can I place an order at the Pampered Chef booth during the "Booth at Christmas Walk" event?

Yes, you can place an order at the booth and have it shipped directly to your home. This is a convenient option for those who want to avoid carrying their purchases around during the event. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with any orders or questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies