• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Family Fun Day: Come See What HW Can Offer!

In summary, the author is thinking about bringing some HWC items to a school "Family Fun Day" event, but is concerned about spending too much money on inventory. They also mention that if one table is devoted to HWC items, it may be difficult to display other products.
babywings76
Gold Member
It's a school "Family Fun Day" event. The first one they've done, so I don't know how big of a turnout it will be.I normally do not carry inventory to booths. I might buy some sprinkles, rubs and sauces, though. But not much. You never know what people are interested in. I'm thinking of making a display of the HWC items and having one of those order forms that is just for those.Then I think I'm going to set up the cake pedestal, Adj. Tiered tower, trifle bowl, Bamboo bowl w/ salad claws, the DCB, and 12 in skillet.Do you think that's a good idea? There is only going to be me and a jewelry consultant. My main goal is to sell HWC items and get bookings. Any other ideas on what I could do?

Okay, so I went into P3 and started making an order for some rubs, sprinkles, and sauces. It's over $80 just for 1 of each of what I chose. I don't think I will do it. That's a lot of money to spend in the hopes of maybe selling them.Hmmm, I need to think about this some more. If one table is the HWC stuff, and the other has those other products I mentioned, then I really won't have too much room for displaying the rubs and stuff, right?

If you have some things on hand and have room take them but I wouldn't buy anything that you won't use if you don't sell it. It seems that no matter what you bring someone asks for something different anyway.

That being said, remember that some things are available on the supply order so you could get some i-slices and seasons bests, etc at 40% off (supply order price for most products listed) and if you don't sell them they could be door prizes at future shows.

What is Family Fun Day?

Family Fun Day is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest products and demonstrate how they can bring joy and convenience to your family's cooking and mealtime routines.

When and where is Family Fun Day taking place?

Family Fun Day will be held on Saturday, August 15th from 10am-2pm at our Pampered Chef headquarters located at 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

Is there a cost to attend Family Fun Day?

No, Family Fun Day is a free event open to the public. We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience the fun and excitement of Pampered Chef!

What can I expect at Family Fun Day?

At Family Fun Day, you can expect to see live product demonstrations, try samples of delicious recipes, participate in hands-on activities, and enter to win amazing prizes. It's a day filled with food, fun, and family-friendly entertainment!

Do I need to RSVP for Family Fun Day?

While RSVPs are not required, we highly recommend registering for the event to ensure we have enough supplies and samples for everyone. You can RSVP by visiting our website or calling our customer service line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies