• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fair Booth - Need Ideas!

In summary, the speaker is preparing for a Bridal Fair and is considering various items to bring to display at their 8'x10' table. These include a trifle bowl, cookware, knife block, SA pieces, bamboo pieces, new grinders, and linens. They are also considering bringing small tools, a holder for postcards, and old catalogs. They plan to put the new catalog in protective sleeves and donate a sauté pan for a door prize. They are unsure if they should have a drawing at their table and offer something for booking a party date that day. Their director advises encouraging bookings without giving away too much.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I am trying to decide what items to bring to display at the Bridal Fair I am doing this weekend. It’s Sunday afternoon for 3 hours and 200-300 brides are expected to attend. My table is 8’x10’.

So far, these are the ideas I have:
- Trifle bowl – do it up as a centerpiece.
- Take the cookware that I have (5 piece Executive and 8” SS sauté pan).
- Knife block with forged cutlery knives.
- All the SA pieces that I have.
- Bamboo pieces – bowl and spoons
- New grinders
- Linens (maybe make a place setting with the SA pieces)

I don’t want my table to look too busy, so I don’t know about taking all the small tools. I also have a holder for my postcards and one (3-tiered) for Pampered Bride and other flyers. I will also have a stack of old catalogs (I can put them in my 3-tiered stand though). I also want to put the new catalogue in protective sleeves (all seperated, like I've read others do).

And, I am donating a sauté pan for a door prize. Should I also have a drawing at my table to entice people to fill out a draw slip? I do have some extra products I can put together for a pretty package.

Not sure if I should put up my booking tree or not and offer something for booking a party date that day.

Any ideas/feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

If you do have something extra for a booth giveaway you should do it. Try not to make it too large of an item. You might encourage a gift certificate (only through you) for $10-$20 free product value for anyone who books with you. My director wants us to encourage, but not to give away the farm (so to speak). Let me know how it goes.

As a fellow forum user, I would suggest focusing on a few key items that will make a strong impact and showcase your products effectively. It's important to not overcrowd your table and make it difficult for brides to see everything clearly.Here are some suggestions:
1. Display your cookware set and sauté pan as they are your main products. You can also have a small cooking demo to showcase their quality and versatility.
2. Use the trifle bowl as a centerpiece, but make sure it is visually appealing and not too cluttered.
3. Have a display of your knives in the knife block, but maybe only showcase a few key pieces instead of the whole set.
4. Use the SA pieces to create a mock place setting and have some sample dishes or desserts for brides to try.
5. The bamboo pieces and new grinders can be displayed together, but again, make sure it doesn't look too cluttered.
6. Have a few linens on display to showcase how your products can be used in a table setting.
7. Instead of having all the small tools on display, maybe have a few key ones that are unique and will catch the attention of brides.
8. Use your holder for postcards and flyers to display your Pampered Bride materials and catalogs. You can also have a stack of old catalogs for brides to take home.
9. Consider having a drawing at your table for a chance to win a product or gift basket. This will entice people to fill out a draw slip and also give you the opportunity to collect their contact information for potential bookings.
10. You can also have a booking tree and offer something for booking a party date that day, such as a discount or free product. This will encourage brides to book a party with you and allow you to make connections with potential customers.Overall, make sure your table is visually appealing, not too cluttered, and showcases your products effectively. Good luck at the Bridal Fair!

What is the purpose of having a bridal fair booth?

The purpose of having a bridal fair booth is to showcase our products and services to potential customers who are planning a wedding. This allows us to reach a targeted audience and promote our brand.

Can I personalize the products for my wedding?

Yes, we offer personalization services for our products. This allows couples to add their names, initials, or wedding date to certain items, making them perfect for wedding favors or gifts.

What types of products do you offer for weddings?

We offer a variety of products that are perfect for weddings, such as kitchen utensils, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. We also have a selection of home decor and entertaining items that are great for wedding registries.

Do you offer any special discounts for bridal fair attendees?

Yes, we often have special discounts and promotions for bridal fair attendees. Be sure to stop by our booth and ask about any current deals or discounts we are offering.

Can I schedule a cooking demonstration at my bridal shower?

Yes, we offer cooking demonstrations for bridal showers and other events. Our consultants can come to your location and provide a fun and interactive cooking experience for you and your guests. Contact us for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • leshelman