• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference: Winning Big and Fulfilling Dreams!

This will make the trip easier for her and the person who won was excited for her. They finished the conference, shipped their minis, and got in line for the money machine. The person in front of the speaker didn't get a number but they gave her one when they went inside the room. They drew the "her" bus first and she didn't win. Then they drew the orange bus and the person who was hoping to win thought it was number 38 but it was actually number 8. They announced that they would get to go in the money machine and had to grab a "golden
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK, now I can't say I don't win anything! :blushing:

I went through most of the conference hearing drawings ... and nobody in our cluster won until the last day. One of my new clustermates won a free night in a hotel room next year. This will make the trip so much easier for her! I was so excited for her! :angel:

So we finished with conference, quickly got surprise boxes and shipped our minis away in them ... and got in line. The driver gave me a sticker but not my clustermate in front of me. I noticed it just as we finished our tour and walked into the room ... they were nice enough to give her a number. Since she has had some circumstances this year, I was praying that one or both of us would get it!

So they drew "her" bus first (they gave her a number for the blue bus even though we were both on orange) and she didn't get it.

Then they drew the orange bus and the guy said "Thirty .....

"eight," I thought.

Then I heard EIGHT!

I screamed so loud I could be heard in the parking lot! :eek:

They announced that we'd get in the money machine ... stuff tickets into our pockets ... and that we really should grab the "golden" ticket, which is worth a 7 piece set of stainless cookware! Nobody had failed to grab that ticket any time they did this ...

I got it with only 4 seconds to go! They let me get stuff off the door as well!

They would not tell me what I won ... but I looked at my bag and saw that it had a silicone floral cake pan and "dotts" which hopefully be the large bowl! I'm hoping it is ... since I'm guessing that they packed it with products that will help us improve our sales!

They said, "Tell your husband you only bought a thing or two ..." I don't have a husband, though! Roomie is discouraged that it's not non-stick!

HOWEVER .... I said to several people, "You have no idea how much this means. I have been cooking in saucepans that I inherited from my mother ... the old copper bottom pans that have duct tape holding the handles on!

This is also the ultimate confirmation that I was supposed to go to conference ... my car broke down in June ... I had to replace my computer soon after ... my roomate encouraged me to "cancel one of your trips" not seeing the value in either! (The other one was a cheap trip to New England to visit family.)

I am thinking of holding an "inferior cookware" yard sale in August!

A fellow cheffer took a photo of me in the booth ... I encouraged her to post it. I am sure it will be quite blurry but I said I'd verify it!

Does anybody know a good video sharing site, since somebody said they'd video it to me?

ALSO ... those of you who have won in the past ... what did you get? The suspense is killing me! :D

Last edited:
I'm so excited for you! You have to post a picture of youeself with all the boxes once they arrive.

That is so awesome!!! I am so excited for you!! I know I busted my butt when the Executive was introduced and they had the Pan-O-Rama for that and was so excited when I earned it all!! I can't wait to hear what all you have won!! Make sure you tell us!!!

Di~

I am sooooooooooooo excited for you! I was thinking of just how much you deserved to win...and how appreciative you would be because of all the crappy things you have put up with recently!!

Thank you, Lord, for blessing Di this way!

I can't wait to hear all that you won!!

That is SOOO awesome! Congratulations.:D:D I can't wait to hear about everything you got.

Thank you, everyone! Your words touched me deeply, Kelly!

Now I know why the enemy was trying to stop me from going ... and why God cleared the way ... I truly believe having products will help me build my business! Clustermate and I are already talking about an open house at her church, since she goes to church near where I am.

(I'll e-mail you the "chef Chris" story)

Di- how awesome is this!!!??? I cannot wait to hear what all you won. How cool will it be to open that box once it arrives? Way to go and Yeah God for blessing you with this surprise!

Di_Can_Cook said:

I went through most of the conference hearing drawings ... and nobody in our cluster won until the last day. One of my new clustermates won a free night in a hotel room next year. This will make the trip so much easier for her! I was so excited for her! :angel:

So we finished with conference, quickly got surprise boxes and shipped our minis away in them ... and got in line. The driver gave me a sticker but not my clustermate in front of me. I noticed it just as we finished our tour and walked into the room ... they were nice enough to give her a number. Since she has had some circumstances this year, I was praying that one or both of us would get it!

So they drew "her" bus first (they gave her a number for the blue bus even though we were both on orange) and she didn't get it.

"eight," I thought.

Then I heard EIGHT!

They announced that we'd get in the money machine ... stuff tickets into our pockets ... and that we really should grab the "golden" ticket, which is worth a 7 piece set of stainless cookware! Nobody had failed to grab that ticket any time they did this ...

They would not tell me what I won ... but I looked at my bag and saw that it had a silicone floral cake pan and "dotts s" which would be either the small bowls or the serving bowl! I'm hoping it's the latter ... since I'm guessing that they packed it with products that will help us improve our sales!

They said, "Tell your husband you only bought a thing or two ..." I don't have a husband, though! Roomie is discouraged that it's not non-stick!

HOWEVER .... I said to several people, "You have no idea how much this means. I have been cooking in saucepans that I inherited from my mother ... the old copper bottom pans that have duct tape holding the handles on!

This is also the ultimate confirmation that I was supposed to go to conference ... my car broke down in June ... I had to replace my computer soon after ... my roomate encouraged me to "cancel one of your trips" not seeing the value in either! (The other one was a cheap trip to New England to visit family.)

A fellow cheffer took a photo of me in the booth ... I encouraged her to post it. I am sure it will be quite blurry but I said I'd verify it!

Does anybody know a good video sharing site, since somebody said they'd video it to me?

ALSO ... those of you who have won in the past ... what did you get? The suspense is killing me! :D

Tell your roomie that she can buy one non-stick skillet at Target or something for $25.00- YOU JUST WON a 7-piece SET OF AWESOME SS cookware!!!! There is nothing to be discouraged about! :)

Well ... I really don't care what my roomie thinks of the cookware ... we already have the executive saute pan and the family skillet I got with my PC dollars ... that way I can tell customers that EVERY KITCHEN needs some of both!

I also heard, "Good, we needed that."

Of course we don't "need" many of the other products but it will be nice to have them ... very, very, very nice!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Well ... I really don't care what my roomie thinks of the cookware ... we already have the executive saute pan and the family skillet I got with my PC dollars ... that way I can tell customers that EVERY KITCHEN needs some of both!

I also heard, "Good, we needed that."

Of course we don't "need" many of the other products but it will be nice to have them ... very, very, very nice!

Well- I'm just super excited for you!!!

Thanks, Kacey!

BTW ... I was thinking of you this week. One of my roomate was a sister director with my former director ... I really bonded with her, and we know many of the same people ... I said I wish we could pick our director when our director stepped down ... because we picked going in. At least, many did!

The rest of our "mini cluster" already goes to her meetings and would surely pick her too!

AWESOME, congrats! That is wonderful!

CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME!! I can't wait to hear what you get!!:D

So will they send you your stuff now? Or will they wait until after Wave 3?! How does that work?

That is so awesome! Let us know what you get. Have fun opening everything. :)

Di_Can_Cook said:
Thanks, Kacey!

BTW ... I was thinking of you this week. One of my roomate was a sister director with my former director ... I really bonded with her, and we know many of the same people ... I said I wish we could pick our director when our director stepped down ... because we picked going in. At least, many did!

The rest of our "mini cluster" already goes to her meetings and would surely pick her too!

Yeah, life is a fun little experiment, isn't it? :)

SHUT UP!!!!!!!! (totally said in a Stacy London kind of way;))

can you tell how excited I am for you????!!!!! Can you even believe how discouraged you had been in the past and then to have this happen!!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
You sound just like Stacy!

why thank you! I love that show....................but I am not going to hijack Di's thread to tell you how much I love it!;)

I am new to confrence so when do you get the chance to go in this booth?

I love the show!

OK ... at every home office tour they do a shopping spree. They pick one person from every bus to do this.

In the past you had to run through and grab every item and put it in the cart.

NOW .... they assign everyone a number and pick a number out of one of those bingo type machines ... if it's too high (20 people on the bus and they pick 30) they draw again. They put all those slips into a money machine and spin it around.

There MAY be other chances to win something like this too.

And SHUT UP, Meg! I love Stacey London and that show too ... and felt like I got a "what not to cook with" style makeover of my kitchen!

Were you in the 7am tour or 8am tour?

Congrats!!! I bet that was so much fun. Wish I could have seen you doing it!

No ... I went on Saturday.

woo-hoo, that is sooo exciting :) congrats!!

OH ... and Sis-in-Commonlaw calls about the broken a/c ... I tell her about this and she says, "Oh cool, you'll have lots of gifts for OUR WEDDING.

Apparently my bonehead brother proposed on July 2 and they didn't share any news w/me!

They have not set a date ... I told her she has to do a wedding registry. It may be a "destination wedding."

Di_Can_Cook said:
I love the show!

OK ... at every home office tour they do a shopping spree. They pick one person from every bus to do this.

In the past you had to run through and grab every item and put it in the cart.

NOW .... they assign everyone a number and pick a number out of one of those bingo type machines ... if it's too high (20 people on the bus and they pick 30) they draw again. They put all those slips into a money machine and spin it around.
There MAY be other chances to win something like this too.

And SHUT UP, Meg! I love Stacey London and that show too ... and felt like I got a "what not to cook with" style makeover of my kitchen!

So you try and pick as many slips (with merchandise labled on them) in the whirlwind machine then??:confused: I'm trying to grasp this new concept?!:rolleyes:

Did you not see it last year Heather? It's one of those booths (like a phone booth - remember them?) It's got all these slips of paper with products on them. Once you get in they turn on the cyclone air machine and you have to grab as many as possible. They out a PC apron on you so you can put the slips in the pockets.

Yup ... the slips have words printed on them. I think it was on the national conference video.

You can grab them off the walls but not the floor or ceiling ... I think they want to keep you from getting your fingers chopped off by the fan!

pamperedlinda said:
Did you not see it last year Heather? It's one of those booths (like a phone booth - remember them?) It's got all these slips of paper with products on them. Once you get in they turn on the cyclone air machine and you have to grab as many as possible. They out a PC apron on you so you can put the slips in the pockets.

I did but I was confused with that and the Wherehouse tour prize winner who used to be able to run the rampit of the entire wherehouse to grab as much as they can!

I don't know if you endup with the same amount as when you actually picked out the product but one year one of my downline got picked and she had like 5 boxes she sat everything out on her grand piano and took a picture it did not all fit. I forget how much it was worth but way more than what she had paid for conference and the hotel.

Well ... considering that the cookware alone is worth $450 ... um, YEAH!

Awesome!!!!

Congrats Di!!!

How fun, Di! I am very happy for you! Was on the other side of the room just starting breakfast when people were going into the booths, so I didn't see you in there. So glad you got to do that :sing:

I am so very excited for you! It sounds like this coudn't have come at a better time for you...let us know what all you got....That is so awesome!

Woo Hoo!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

I won two years ago when I went to my first conference. I received almost $5,000 worth of products. I actually had to grab the products from the shelves and put them in carts. It was a blast! Everyone was yelling, "Grab the cookware!" I acutally recieved every piece of cookware, Executive, Professional and Gen. II!! No SS at the time!

Have you checked the shipping status in CC? I checked mine when I got home and it showed 20 boxes were shipped to me!! When the UPS guy showed up he asked my daughter if we had a dock! It was the most exciting, happy time opening the boxes w/my daughter!

Congrats again, and please let us know what all you got!

"eight," I thought.

Then I heard EIGHT!

OMG!!!! I was on the orange bus. We were cheering so loud for you while you were in there swatting at tickets.:sing: My friend videoed the whole thing. On the bus afterward, we were the ones who started cheering for you :D . I only wish we had officially met.

We were soooo jealous, but now knowing it was you, it could not have happened to a more deserving person!!;).

Enjoy it all!!

I just looked at my name tag w/the winning sticker and my number was "38!"

spooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My number was 13, so I had no chance. LOL.
But it was meant for Di, and I am thrilled for her!!!

Congrats Diane, I am sooooo happy for you :)

Congrats, Diane! You just put the biggest smile on my face - I can just imagine the excitement you're feeling. Please post a pic when all those boxes come!!!

wow congratulations that sounds like it was great!

Di_Can_Cook said:

"eight," I thought.

Then I heard EIGHT!

They would not tell me what I won ... but I looked at my bag and saw that it had a silicone floral cake pan and "dotts s" which would be either the small bowls or the serving bowl! I'm hoping it's the latter ... since I'm guessing that they packed it with products that will help us improve our sales!

I was 2 rows back... I'm still deaf...... :)

Lauri ... I am really looking forward to seeing your friend's video ... and so is my ex-director in PC, other clustermates (the one I was with is the only one who waited til the last day) my ex-director in the jewelry business, and many others. Thank you for that and your kind words!

And welcome to this site!

Terry ... I am so sorry I deafened you! I felt so silly! I was blown away!

I had a really strange dream that night that a crush of mine (who was never a romantic item despite my appreciation of him ... he said so many conflicting things that I started referring to him the King of the Mixed Signals) took out a ring, got on one knee and I screamed the same way! (Then told him ... "shouldn't we try dating first?")

Guess it comes down to the last two things I'd ever expect to happen! At least one of them did! (And upon reflection, I'm really glad the other didn't!)

pampchefrhondab said:
I just looked at my name tag w/the winning sticker and my number was "38!"

OMG! I think mine was, too, the year I won. That's just weird.

Oh my goodness ....

38 is our lucky number, ladies!

Di -

I was disappointed I didn't win - one bus off - right number last year and totally off this year.

But I truly believe God had special plans. :)

You needed this so much! Congratulations!

Now take pictures of the boxes coming, the opening...maybe invite some people over to open it up...got any recruit leads? Have them over to open your gifts up to see how great PC is...

Make sure you scrapbook the adventure for future show and tell!

No matter what you've picked, I believe they send you most the catalog anyway. Enjoy!

OH MY GOODNESS Janet, this is such a great idea. I am thinking of calling it a "boxing day" party ... no catalogs unless anybody really wants them ... just a chance to see all of the products in person since there is NO WAY I'm hauling all that to my shows!Now if CC would only tell me when the "blue Santa" is supposed to arrive ...

<h2>1. What is the "Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference" and why is it important for Pampered Chef employees?</h2><p>The "Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference" is an annual event where Pampered Chef employees gather to celebrate their achievements and learn about new products and strategies. It is an important opportunity for networking, recognition, and motivation for employees in the company.</p><h2>2. What do employees typically win at the conference?</h2><p>Employees can win a variety of prizes at the conference, including free nights in a hotel, products from Pampered Chef, and even a chance to enter a money machine and grab as many products as they can in a certain amount of time.</p><h2>3. What happened to the person who won a free night in a hotel room?</h2><p>The person who won a free night in a hotel room was excited because it will make their trip to the conference much easier. This person was also part of a cluster, a group of employees who work together and support each other.</p><h2>4. What is the "golden ticket" and why is it significant?</h2><p>The "golden ticket" is a special ticket that is worth a 7-piece set of stainless cookware from Pampered Chef. It is significant because it is a highly coveted prize that employees can win in the money machine at the conference.</p><h2>5. What did the person who won in the money machine get?</h2><p>The person who won in the money machine received a silicone floral cake pan and "dotts," which are likely the large bowl from Pampered Chef. They also received other products that will help them improve their sales. The person was excited because they have been cooking with old, inherited cookware and this prize was a confirmation that they were meant to attend the conference. They also plan to hold a yard sale to sell their old cookware and upgrade to Pampered Chef products.</p>

1. What is the "Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference" and why is it important for Pampered Chef employees?

The "Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference" is an annual event where Pampered Chef employees gather to celebrate their achievements and learn about new products and strategies. It is an important opportunity for networking, recognition, and motivation for employees in the company.

2. What do employees typically win at the conference?

Employees can win a variety of prizes at the conference, including free nights in a hotel, products from Pampered Chef, and even a chance to enter a money machine and grab as many products as they can in a certain amount of time.

3. What happened to the person who won a free night in a hotel room?

The person who won a free night in a hotel room was excited because it will make their trip to the conference much easier. This person was also part of a cluster, a group of employees who work together and support each other.

4. What is the "golden ticket" and why is it significant?

The "golden ticket" is a special ticket that is worth a 7-piece set of stainless cookware from Pampered Chef. It is significant because it is a highly coveted prize that employees can win in the money machine at the conference.

5. What did the person who won in the money machine get?

The person who won in the money machine received a silicone floral cake pan and "dotts," which are likely the large bowl from Pampered Chef. They also received other products that will help them improve their sales. The person was excited because they have been cooking with old, inherited cookware and this prize was a confirmation that they were meant to attend the conference. They also plan to hold a yard sale to sell their old cookware and upgrade to Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • leslieprichett