• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Tracy Williams Conference: A Reflection

In summary, Melissa attended the Tracy Williams Conference for the first time and was blown away by her inspiration and motivation. She even won a prize and met other Cheffers at the event. Despite only getting a few hours of sleep, she is eager to put her newfound motivation into action and is already thinking of attending future conferences with a recorder in tow.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
So I went to the Tracy Williams Conference last night.
I have NEVER been to a PC Conference before, so I went with an open mind and ready to devore whatever was said.
UGH, She was awesome!!!
I wish I could have recorded her and taken her home with me.
She is so inspirational, and motivates you.
I got home at 11:30 and don't think I could fall asleep until after 12:??
I am wide awake at 7 am and want to get out there before I loose my motivation, KWIM?
I also won a prize, that was very cool!
Nothing I would have thought of using, but Hey, I Won!
Out of 200+ people, that's not bad. Another from my group won too,,Very Cool!
Anyways, if anyone is interested in notes, I will be typing them up for another girl in my cluster, so I can link them later.
Off to drink some coffee and let my head rest, I think it is hurting because of an overload of information :D

Melissa, sounds like you had an inspiring evening! Now share that enthusiasm and pick up the phone today!

Melissa,
I was there too and really enjoyed Tracy. She was really funny and had many good things to share!

rebeccastt said:
Melissa,
I was there too and really enjoyed Tracy. She was really funny and had many good things to share!
I was thinking last night,
I should have worn a Gillian Shirt last night and someone from here would have noticed me.
I would have loved to meet you!!!
Your in Victorville, What a drive you did last night!

Yes...it was a little long. I'm waiting for my son to go down for a nap so I can get one in too! LOL!

Chozengirl said:
I have NEVER been to a PC Conference before, so I went with an open mind and ready to devore whatever was said.
UGH, She was awesome!!!
I am wide awake at 7 am and want to get out there before I loose my motivation, KWIM?
Anyways, if anyone is interested in notes, I will be typing them up for another girl in my cluster, so I can link them later.
Off to drink some coffee and let my head rest, I think it is hurting because of an overload of information :D
I was there too. She was great.! I loved all the tips and can't wait to get on the phone myself this morning. I also Won a prize. Woohoo!
And Rebecca was so nice and saved me a seat. Great to meat you too.
So that is 3 cheffer's there last night. Any others?
Maybe we can compare notes I'm sure we all picked up different bits and pieces last night.

Yes, I was there last night also, she was great, loved her enthusiasm for we have to offer, she had alot of great things to share with us.

chefpattie said:
Yes, I was there last night also, she was great, loved her enthusiasm for we have to offer, she had alot of great things to share with us.
Wow Patti you live right next door to the meeting. How nice to have such a short drive back. Did you take notes too? I have to organize and then GEt on the :eek: Phone Laurel

The drive was great it took me all of 15 minutes, yes I took notes, at times I was writing so fast I now have to figure out what I wrote, Next time I think I am going to start taking some kind of recorder with me, much easier

chefpattie said:
The drive was great it took me all of 15 minutes, yes I took notes, at times I was writing so fast I now have to figure out what I wrote, Next time I think I am going to start taking some kind of recorder with me, much easier
seriously I wish I had thought of the recorder thing too:(
Well we know what Not to forget for National Conference......................... The Recorder LOL
I kept asking Rebecca "What'd she say?:)

Chozengirl said:
UGH, She was awesome!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO Melissa what did you win?
I won the New Veggie Peeler:)

So CAmom did you have a long drive,

chefpattie said:
So CAmom did you have a long drive,
It took a little over two hours getting there. I came staight from school.
The drive back was pretty smooth tho. Picked up my daughter at Lax then it was only about 45 minutes. Smooth sailing that late at night:D

What did she talk about? Whate were her tips? Why was it so great?! Details ladies...details!

CAmomCookin4U said:
SOOOOOOOOOO Melissa what did you win?
I won the New Veggie Peeler:)
I won the Serrated Peeler, and the other girl in my cluster won the Oven Mitt.
My director is Robin Anderson. She had black top w/ gold swirls on it.
We were in the back, and Gayle kept talking to her. Gayle is her big success story.
Were are you at CAmom?

Chef Kearns said:
What did she talk about? Whate were her tips? Why was it so great?! Details ladies...details!
I am going to type my notes out later, my eyes are too crossed right now to do it.

Tracey Williams is awesome, I have to wait till August to see her in sac. Thanks for typing your notes!

CAmomCookin4U said:
seriously I wish I had thought of the recorder thing too:(
Well we know what Not to forget for National Conference......................... The Recorder LOL
I kept asking Rebecca "What'd she say?:)
Um..... the official meeting policies on CC indicate that we are not allowed to record any official PC meetings. That's why the CD's are available.

Chozengirl said:
I won the Serrated Peeler, and the other girl in my cluster won the Oven Mitt.
My director is Robin Anderson. She had black top w/ gold swirls on it.
We were in the back, and Gayle kept talking to her. Gayle is her big success story.
Were are you at CAmom?
I was sitting behind The Guy that screamed for winning(I don't remember what he won) But his hootin holller was hilarious. The front left side as you look at the stage.
I come from the Thousand Oaks area but my director is on the East coast

chefann said:
Um..... the official meeting policies on CC indicate that we are not allowed to record any official PC meetings. That's why the CD's are available.
What about a meeting like last nights?
She didn't speak in a mic, so I don't think it was recorded :confused:
Personally, if I could have recorded it and went back to listen, and stop, write down key points, etc. It would be more effective.
She said something last night that someone asked her to re-itterate, and she couldn't do it, so having a recording would have been great!

CAmomCookin4U said:
I was sitting behind The Guy that screamed for winning(I don't remember what he won) But his hootin holller was hilarious. The front left side as you look at the stage.
I come from the Thousand Oaks area but my director is on the East coast
Oh, that's funny! I remember him!!!!!
So I was to the right of you and in the back row, where the girl who won the tool turn about was.
Who is your director? Mine was Monica Andrews, and she moved to the E.C. after I signed.

chefann said:
These were just for personal notes from other comments made and not heard. You know how some people don't speak as loud. Well we kept saying ooohhh that was good Now what'd she say again.... I want to right it down.
I know about the Conference CD's there great.Thanks:)

Chozengirl said:
Oh, that's funny! I remember him!!!!!
So I was to the right of you and in the back row, where the girl who won the tool turn about was.
Who is your director? Mine was Monica Andrews, and she moved to the E.C. after I signed.
My director is Susan Cronk she didn't know me from adam or should I say from Laurel lol. I just got her e-mail, called her and said I want to sign. She about fell off her chair(heard the phone drop)lol. She thought I was joking and that I probably wouldn't sign cuz I didn't know her. She couldn't figure out how I got her e-mail. The funny thing is that the place that I originally got her e-mail from is gone? She asked how I got it I told her and then I checked for it again...... I couldn't find it.... How weird is that. Well I believe that God sent me to her we have too many things in common. The rest of the NY Cronk cluster is still amazed at that one.

Is your director the lady that had a $4800 show in 2006?

OOPS Duh! you said your director moved to the East coast so that couldn't have been her.

Is the speaker person a current consultant? Is she your Executive Director or something or was she from the HO?

Tracy Williams is our Regional Sales Manager.

Tracy talked about her 7 B's to Booking and recruiting they are
1. Be A friend - Learn Names
2. Be Sincere _ Keep every invitation personal- No dosent mean never
3. Be Enthusiastic - Keep it upbeat
4. Be Intent -
5. Be Persuasive - Bring people to your way of thinking
6. Be In Control - Of your Business
7. Be Brave

Believe in the 321 plan and apply it

Chef Kearns said:
Is the speaker person a current consultant? Is she your Executive Director or something or was she from the HO?
She is from HO. she just flew in yeasterday after many flight delays. If you can you MUST see her. It was a fun and informative meeting. She makes you look at PC in a different light. You know like what it was for you when you signed.
Here is an analogy she used:

If you ask once(to host, recruit, whatever) your being Polite.
If you ask Twice your being Sincere.........

Situation:
Your feeling blue don't want to get out of bed.

Your best girlfriend calls and says" Hey Laurel lets go shopping and see a movie"

You reply nooooo I don't wanna I don't fell very good. blah blah blah

She says "Ok then bye"..........................

Your like what..... don't you want to convince me

Insert PC

Have you ever thought about hosting a show?

no, it's not my style..
Reply 1.... Ok thanks bye.
Reply 2... Well now is a great time to host a show, I heard you say you just remodeled your kitchen and wanted all new tools. Well when we do your show you can show off that beautiful new kitchen and stock it for Free, half price or at a considerable discount......

SO much more that My head too is still spinning.
Disclaimer... I couldn't remember her Exact words just the analogy so insert your own personalization from your guests here. HTH

She also talked about the Opportunity. I know we all here this BUT............
Think about what sparked you with PC. We are all afraid (or most of us) of being PUSHY. You need to think of the opportunity as a GIFT! How has it changed you. Even if you are brand new this works. You might Not be a Director yet, Not a Superstar, But how has it changed YOU.
For me PC has given me the opportunity to be there when my kids get home from school. My children..(16,18,20,& 24) all cook. One evening I came home after a show to a tin foil covered mound on a dish with a sticky note attached.
It said:
Mom thanks for doing PC we love you and a re so proud of you Hearts all over it :( cry tear, etc, that was me. Under the mound were Chocolate chip cookies.

I have been very very part-time for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg time.
I have worked LONG hours in the corporate field and Never felt so satisified as when my then 10,12,14,18 year olds did that for me. Just so personal)

So long story short REALIZE that this GIFT comes in many different ideals. It might be freedom for some, braces for another or the sweet smell of homemade cookies from your kids. PC cry cry as I type really is a GIFT. we should remember to not be greedy with out Gift and Offer it to EVERYBODY.
I hope to think about this Again and rememeber to share with everyone I speak too. I would love to play a tiny part in the great feelings that some other soul gets.:)

You know what else she said that really stuck was.

"You couldn't go into Macy's with 15 of your friends and walk out getting 'X' amount of dollars worth of free product, 50% off of 'X' amount of items, and a one year 10% discount."

Chozengirl said:
You know what else she said that really stuck was.

"You couldn't go into Macy's with 15 of your friends and walk out getting 'X' amount of dollars worth of free product, 50% off of 'X' amount of items, and a one year 10% discount."
So true I loved that one cuz I used to work at Macy's and People Always wanted everything for FREE. Like it was a garage sale or something haha

Related to Experience the Tracy Williams Conference: A Reflection

1. What is the Tracy Williams Conference about?

The Tracy Williams Conference is an event focused on personal development and motivation. It is designed to inspire individuals to reach their full potential and achieve their goals.

2. Who is Tracy Williams?

Tracy Williams is the speaker and host of the conference. She is a renowned motivational speaker, coach, and author who has helped countless individuals unlock their potential and achieve their dreams.

3. What can I expect to learn at the conference?

At the conference, you can expect to learn practical strategies and techniques for personal growth and achieving success. Tracy Williams will share her insights and experiences, as well as provide actionable steps for implementing positive changes in your life.

4. How long does the conference last?

The duration of the conference may vary, but typically it lasts for a few hours, usually in the evening. It may include a mix of presentations, interactive activities, and opportunities for networking and reflection.

5. Is the Tracy Williams Conference only for professionals?

No, the conference is open to anyone who is looking for personal growth and motivation. It is not limited to professionals or any specific group of individuals. Everyone is welcome to attend and benefit from the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies