• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thrilled to Meet You All: My Experience at the Conference

In summary, Sandy arrived home from her conference tired but with a new resolve to be a better steward of her time. She met many of her fellow attendees in person and was glad to see that their avatars were not perfect representations of who they are. She is looking forward to continuing to interact with them online.
MomToEli
I finally got home from conference about 11:eek:o last night. I'm tired but that will fix itself in a few days. I have a new resolve to build it big. I have a new resolve to be a better steward of my time, so I'm going to use my time here as a reward rather than as an escape. I thrilled to be working with a company that hasn't lost sight of who drives the company - consultants and customers! - and one that listens to both! The new products, incentives and supply items prove that!

I am also thrilled to have met so many of you face to face! I truly believe I'm making some life long friends with this company, as well as on Chef Success. I was able to stop in to the MnG both nights, plus I ran into lots of you guys in workshops and such. Thanks, Ann, for the buttons! What an great idea!

We were chuckling as we were pulling out of the parking lot of the HO (we did the Park and Ride) that wse were exhausted and just wanted to be home already, and here was this group of VERY excited people all looking at us, like they were going to get some hint as to what was to come :D

I look forward to talking with you folks later and for a long time to come!

Welcome back Sandy! I missed your postings! Am looking forward to end of Wave 3 so we can all chat about the new stuff and new ideas.

leggy

Ditto on what you said Sandy!

It was so nice to meet everyone 'in person' and put faces to screen-names. We really are a great group and meeting in person was fantastic!

Conference revitaliazed and refocused me and reminded me of what my goals are. I will still be out here checking everyone and everything out on a regular basis. I'm not going away, but I do nneed to use my time much more wisely. If anyone wants to get in touch you can pm me or drop me an email [email protected].

Hugs!

I loved seeing people. Because, let's face it, some of our avs are not exactly perfect representations. :) I'll post pics after I catch up on posts and actually download them from the camera. :)

I got to sit next to Linda and Heat123 in class on Wednesday. Whooo Hooo!! I know you all are jealous!

I wish I could remember who was who! I know I met Ann and KG and MomtoEli and ChristFollower and Laura and Becky G. and Liz and Heather, but I can't always remember both CS name and real name. My head is spinning! Oh, and I met dianevil and Chef Kearns (I think I'm next to her in the MnG picture) and Deb. Oh, I'm exhausted from trying to remember.

I remember most everyone........ it was good putting faces and voices with people finally .... cant' wait for next year!!

JAE said:
I wish I could remember who was who! I know I met Ann and KG and MomtoEli and ChristFollower and Laura and Becky G. and Liz and Heather, but I can't always remember both CS name and real name. My head is spinning! Oh, and I met dianevil and Chef Kearns (I think I'm next to her in the MnG picture) and Deb. Oh, I'm exhausted from trying to remember.
How soon we forget.Sigh.Well, there's always next year!(And when we do our Cheesehead Cheffer MnG, take the high speed ferry over and join us!)

What is "Glad to Meet 'Cha!"?

"Glad to Meet 'Cha!" is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that combines the flavors of garlic, onion, and red bell pepper to add a burst of flavor to any dish.

How do I use "Glad to Meet 'Cha!"?

"Glad to Meet 'Cha!" can be used as a dry rub for meats, sprinkled on vegetables before roasting, or added to soups, stews, and sauces for extra flavor. It can also be mixed with oil or butter to create a delicious marinade.

Is "Glad to Meet 'Cha!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Glad to Meet 'Cha!" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions. It is also free of artificial flavors and preservatives.

Can I adjust the spiciness of "Glad to Meet 'Cha!"?

Yes, the spiciness of "Glad to Meet 'Cha!" can be adjusted to your preference. For a milder flavor, use less seasoning or mix it with oil or butter. For a spicier kick, add more seasoning to your dish.

How should I store "Glad to Meet 'Cha!"?

"Glad to Meet 'Cha!" should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. This will help preserve its flavor and freshness. It is recommended to use the seasoning within 6 months for optimal flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
gaddischef