• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting About a Pushy ACN Consultant: My Experience with Another MLM Company

It was not my day!Hey John, why don't you tell us what you really feel?! lolI do agree that she was out of line. I have gotten HO leads and random calls from people wanting me to join their company or to buy leads. They are way too aggressive and don't really care about the prospect, just want the sale. Bless and release.Oooh!!! That would make me mad too. That was totally uncalled for! Well, if she's interested in this company for the long haul, she'll eventually learn not to take a no so badly.Beth - you honestly think I was too vague??? I would not have been so blunt about it but it happened to me
Jennie4PC
Just have to vent for a minute. A girl I have known my wjole life is doing a company called ACN ( it was on apprentice last yr) she just messaged me on FB asking how PC is going. I told her it was going good. She asked me if I was making enough money. I said enough why? so then she told me I need to look into "her" company. I told her I wasnt intested and that my BIL tried to get us to do that a little bit ago. She then proceded to ask me why we weren't interested and I told her I was to busy with other things that were more imoprtant to me. Then she said PC. I said yes and other things like taking care of my 3 kids one with diabetes and volenteering at the school and many other things. But what really irked me was when she said well its your loss. I would never do that to someone who I was trying to sign up to be a consultant.
Thanks for listening

She really did that to you? How stupid! All our lives we are taught not to burn bridges. She just pile drove the bridge to you into NEVER considering her company. Even if only as a duo at a booth or party I hope. Well, if that is how her company's consultants treat people, you know what I will say to her but I won't! I will stay PG! Insert f bomb and U!

yep she seriously did that to me. My dad has even thought about defriended her on FB cause of it.

pampered1224 said:
She really did that to you? How stupid! All our lives we are taught not to burn bridges. She just pile drove the bridge to you into NEVER considering her company. Even if only as a duo at a booth or party I hope. Well, if that is how her company's consultants treat people, you know what I will say to her but I won't! I will stay PG! Insert f bomb and U!

Hey John, why don't you tell us what you really feel?! lol

I do agree that she was out of line. I have gotten HO leads and random calls from people wanting me to join their company or to buy leads. They are way too aggressive and don't really care about the prospect, just want the sale. Bless and release.

Oooh!!! That would make me mad too. That was totally uncalled for! Well, if she's interested in this company for the long haul, she'll eventually learn not to take a no so badly

Beth - you honestly think I was too vague??? I would not have been so blunt about it but it happened to me with a Wild Tree Rep. After I told her no, I was still working full time and doing PC after all, I really could not consider doing Wild Tree because frankly, I knew I could not be dedicated enough to sell it. She then went into her you know PC stinks for its commission and this that and the other thing speech. It not only burned my butt, but she did this at the HWC fundraiser I set up and told her she could do too, heck I even had to set up her area because she was running late, but everyone within ear shot of her, who were there to buy from both of us, and good customers of hers, did not buy anything from her at all. Too bad she decided to it 10 minutes in and with about 20 people around! She sold $55 dollars worth of stuff. I sold $771. She made about 50% - spent more than $200 I was told later, out of pocket. I made $131 and spent NOTHING! So who won. Oh she went out of business about 5 months later. She told my SIL she could not figure out why her steady customers were no longer buying from her! Too bad they were all there that day!!! DUH!

1. What is your experience with another MLM company as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had interactions with consultants from other MLM companies, including ACN. My experience has varied, but I have encountered some pushy tactics from ACN consultants that have made me uncomfortable.

2. Can you provide an example of a pushy tactic used by an ACN consultant?

One example I have encountered is when an ACN consultant tried to pressure me into joining their team by emphasizing the potential income and downplaying the time commitment and effort required. They also repeatedly followed up with me, even after I expressed my disinterest.

3. How did you handle the situation with the pushy ACN consultant?

I politely declined their offer and explained that I was happy with my current business with Pampered Chef. I also made it clear that I was not interested in joining any other MLM companies. If the pushiness continued, I would politely end the conversation or walk away.

4. Have you encountered pushy consultants from other MLM companies as well?

Yes, I have encountered pushy consultants from other MLM companies. However, I have also had positive interactions with consultants from other companies who were respectful and did not use pushy tactics.

5. How do you suggest handling pushy MLM consultants as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I believe it is important to set boundaries and stand firm in your decision to not join other MLM companies. Politely declining their offer and explaining that you are happy with your current business is the best approach. If the pushiness continues, it is okay to politely end the conversation or walk away. Remember, your business and values should always come first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • chefashleigh
  • General Chat
Replies