• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Company Resolves Missing Product Issue: A Host's Experience

In summary, Debbie contacted the past host (Suzy) and discovered that Suzy never received her products from another party. PC is sending Debbie all of the products she ordered from Suzy's party. Can you believe that?!!
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
A past host (Debbie) contacted me. She said she never recieved her products from another host's party (Suzy). This party was back in November! It is not May. Well, Suzy has sinced moved and I cannot find anybody who has her contact information. I called HO and told them the story and they are sending Debbie all of the products she ordered from Suzy's party. Can you believe that?!! They didn't even ask for a receipt.

This truely is a great company!

That is great! But why wait almost 6 months to find out where they were?

I know. I really belive they are the best DS company out there. No one even comes close!

I hope your customer realizes how great PC is...maybe you can recruit her!

I don't know how people can wait that long, either!! I just did a product adjustment for a co-worker who's stone broke. Brought in her new stone today with a Season's Best for her, and she proceeds to tell me that she still doesn't have over $180 worth of products she ordered at a party 1.5 years ago!!! Her mom's co-worker was the host, no idea who the consultant was, and mom and host both transferred to different depts., but C'MON, people!! I told her I'd help her call HO to get her stuff, but she's not worried - she figures she'll get it eventually. I would be freaking out!!

These stories just go to show no matter how difficult it may feel or how hard it may be to find the time, making those out of the box calls are sooooo important.

You are so right - and I am so guilty of not making those calls myself!!

cathyskitchen said:
I don't know how people can wait that long, either!! I just did a product adjustment for a co-worker who's stone broke. Brought in her new stone today with a Season's Best for her, and she proceeds to tell me that she still doesn't have over $180 worth of products she ordered at a party 1.5 years ago!!! Her mom's co-worker was the host, no idea who the consultant was, and mom and host both transferred to different depts., but C'MON, people!! I told her I'd help her call HO to get her stuff, but she's not worried - she figures she'll get it eventually. I would be freaking out!!

that just amazes me. I sold out of the $2 bamboo tongs at a trade show one time and had more at home. Well I didn't get to deliver them for 2 days and had received 5 phone calls about them in the meantime. :rolleyes: I wanted to say, you paid $2, if you want them that badly, come get them yourself. And then there are those that spend $180 and a year and half later are still "not concerned"...um...who kept your stuff? I would like to not care that much!! When I order something I want it last week!! LOL:D

Related to Great Company Resolves Missing Product Issue: A Host's Experience

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people enjoy the art of cooking and entertaining at home.

How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980, making it over 40 years old. We have a long-standing reputation for providing top-notch products and excellent customer service.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is known for its unique and innovative products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. We also offer a generous compensation plan and ongoing support and training for our consultants.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! You can sign up online or through a current consultant. Our starter kits are affordable and provide everything you need to start your business. Plus, you'll have the support of our corporate team and fellow consultants every step of the way.

Are there any discounts or rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. Plus, you'll have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amorris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • wadesgirl