• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had to Share a Great Email I Received

In summary, the conversation was about an email the person received from a potential consultant who had hosted a successful Pampered Chef party in July. The email expressed interest in joining the company and the person was excited about the possibility. They also discussed another direct sales party the potential consultant had attended, but it was not as successful as the Pampered Chef party. The person was meeting with the potential consultant to discuss the business and was hoping they would sign on as a consultant. The conversation ended with congratulations and positive feedback about the Pampered Chef products.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got home from work today to see this email in my inbox. I was very excited to see what she had to say about our company but even more to see that she wants to possibly join our great company. This gal and a friend of hers hosted my highest show ever in July, they were a HO lead!
We finished up our (Company named removed to protect the identity) party and did well with that, but not as well as Pampered Chef. We both agree that the deals and products are better for PC! I'm really excited for the Party on Saturday and have already picked out what I want! I should have atleast one outside order maybe two and I'm bringing a friend :).

I really enjoyed our PC party and selling it to my co workers/friends. Pampered Chef is very high quality. With all that said, I would like to set up a time to discuss with you the pampered chef business. I think I might try it ,but want to get more information/details on how to start and the guidelines ect.

WOW and YAY!!!Ok, now I MUST know what other direct sales party she had! Hint?!?!? PLEASE? :)

What a great testimony to the Company...and to you as their consultant!

Wahoo for you!

And I agree - at least give us hints....

You aren't bashing the other company! I know I talk about my PL shows here all time!

I think that is a GREAT email!!! Good luck!

Very cool. Congratulations and best wishes.

(((fingers crossed))) that she signs as a consultant! Being your best host means that she will probably be an excellent consultant!

Just be sure she understands the importance of signing under YOU! Congratulations, you definitely deserve it.

We are meeting on Tuesday! I was actually just joking with leaving the company name out. I really don't care cause I didn't a catalog party with them and their benefits are crappy! It was Tupperware. Plus my cousin is having a party for them right now. I was going to place a large order for all that she has done for me but I couldn't find more than $40 to order that was really worth getting for the price.

Congrats! Too awesome! I love good feedback from guests and hosts.

It's funny, I just got an email yesterday from a guest who'd never attended a Pampered Chef party before. She has since become a great customer....her email yesterday said,

"P.S. My neighbor is selling Tupperware and their prices are outrageous compared to PC stuff!" = D

Just had to come back and share that we met on Wednesday and she signed!

thats great!

What is "Had to Share a Great Email I Received"?

"Had to Share a Great Email I Received" is a phrase often used by consultants at Pampered Chef to share positive feedback or a successful experience they have had with the company or products.

Why do consultants share these emails?

Consultants share these emails to inspire and motivate their team members and to showcase the benefits and successes of being a part of Pampered Chef.

Can anyone share a "Had to Share a Great Email I Received" post?

Yes, anyone can share a "Had to Share a Great Email I Received" post. In fact, it is encouraged for consultants to share their positive experiences and feedback with others to spread the word about Pampered Chef.

Are there any guidelines for sharing these emails?

While there are no strict guidelines, it is important to make sure the email is appropriate and relevant to Pampered Chef and to give credit to the original sender if possible.

How can I find these "Had to Share a Great Email I Received" posts?

These posts can be found on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, as well as on the Pampered Chef website and blog. You can also follow the hashtag #HadToShareAGreatEmail on social media to see all the posts in one place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jennjenn71706
Replies