• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO: The Company That's Listening to Us!

In summary, "HO: The Company That's Listening to Us!" is a new initiative by Pampered Chef that focuses on actively listening to and incorporating feedback from customers and consultants. It differs from other companies' feedback programs as it is a company-wide effort with designated teams and resources dedicated to collecting and analyzing feedback. Feedback can be submitted through an online form, with a consultant, or through a dedicated email address. All feedback is taken seriously and used to inform decisions and actions, with updates and announcements shared on social media. The company is committed to continuously improving and evolving based on feedback.
cookn' katie
Just wanted to share how awesome I think HO is~~~
I have been struggling with how to do it all!!
I know we have all talked about it on here before, how to work full time, do PC part time, recruit, hostess coach, laundry, groceries.... BE a Good MOM!!
So, I email HO a few weeks ago and then Monday morning I was super frustrated with life, so I call HO and asked who to give class suggestions to, they led me to registration and I talked to an awesome lady!! Told her my idea and told her I would love to hear from top sellers/recruiters who work full time outside of PC and she told me to email it to her and she would forward to the sales area right away, because they were meeting this week to go over Nat'l Conference trainings!! I emailed her and she emailed me back that they loved the idea and were hoping to implement it in at NC!!
I just love that this company is so willing to listen to us!!!

Good for you! It will be good to see some new workshop topics at conference. Sure, we all want to increase bookings and recruiting, but there are other areas of the biz that need to be addressed as well.

Since this will be my first NC, I am hoping for some instruction on organization. I seem to be lacking in that area lately. Which results in more time spent trying to locate things. We're trying to sell our house so I have been focused on organizing everything else!

1. What is "HO: The Company That's Listening to Us!" all about?

"HO: The Company That's Listening to Us!" is a new company initiative launched by Pampered Chef that focuses on actively listening to and incorporating feedback from our customers and consultants. We value your opinions and want to use them to continuously improve our products and services.

2. How does "HO" differ from other companies' customer feedback programs?

"HO" is unique because it is a company-wide effort to truly listen and respond to our customers and consultants. We have designated teams and resources solely dedicated to collecting and analyzing feedback, and we have a commitment to making changes and improvements based on that feedback.

3. How can I submit feedback to "HO"?

There are several ways to submit feedback to "HO". You can fill out our online feedback form on our website, share your thoughts with your Pampered Chef consultant, or reach out to our customer service team. We also have a dedicated email address for "HO" feedback: [email protected].

4. Will my feedback be taken seriously and implemented?

Yes, we take all feedback received through "HO" seriously and use it to inform our decisions and actions. While we may not be able to implement every suggestion or change immediately, we are committed to continuously improving and evolving based on the feedback we receive.

5. How will I know if my feedback was heard and acted upon?

We will do our best to keep our customers and consultants updated on any changes or improvements that are a direct result of "HO" feedback. You can also stay connected with us on social media for updates and announcements. Additionally, we will continue to seek feedback and make changes based on it, so your voice is always heard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefashleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Misty Shehan