• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shopping Extravaganza: Join Us for the Ultimate Vendor Event!

In summary, a PC consultant told another consultant that she needs all her books and order forms for her show to count, and she needs to sell $400 retail to make it a show. The other consultant found another consultant online and is hopeful she can collect orders and add them to the show.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I am hosting a holiday shopping extravaganza in a couple of weeks w/ 5 other vendors. Well one of my vendors couldn't make it, so I told her that I would take orders for her Just send me catalogs/order forms.

Anyways she was going to send me some samples w/ the catalogs/order forms. She emailed me today and can't send samples because she booked a show & needs them. I emailed her back saying no biggie, just send the catalogs & some order forms.

Here's her response:" I need all my books and order forms for my party. I have to sell $400 retail to count as a show. I hope you understand. I think it will just be better after the new year. Thanks again!!!!"

I guess I am a little shocked that she doesn't want free orders, so I am contacting another consultant especially since I put her company on my invite.

Go for it. I didn't hear back from one of my vendors from my bazaar last year, so I sent and email saying if after xxx date I hadn't received payment and application I was inviting someone else from her company. I did. Free selling for her? Go figure why she wouldn''t want that.

Wow, that's weird. Why would you book a show on a date when you already have a commitment? And, $400 to make a show?! Have I mentioned how much I love PC?

raebates said:
And, $400 to make a show?! Have I mentioned how much I love PC?
Amen, and amen.

I 2nd the Amen, and Amen.

I've double-booked on accident once. Had to change the show - it was just a graduation party anyway and she seemed to be aiming more for a caterer instead. We made it a catalog show.The craft fair got me a series of shows and my latest recruit so I'm glad it worked out.On the consultant, you think she'd let you collect orders and add it to her show that day...how odd?!?!...and yes, I love PC above the rest too!

I have been seeing a lot of Premier Jewelry "ads" lately about how they "make" 50% commission. What they don't mention is all "Host rewards" come out of the Consultant's pocket! What is sad is that these consultants are "trained" not to mention that when recruiting!

It's always the one business that is missing that everyone wants to see! I had a friend who wasn't able to make a holiday shopping thing last year and that was the one vendor that everyone asked about when they came through the door.

She couldn't make it because she was going out of town, I said I would collect orders for her, because I wanted some stuff free. Personally she was the only one that I knew who did this business. Well last night I went to her company's website and you only need $200 to make it a show, I was not happy when I read that.So I found another lady online, that is closer so hopefully she could make it or at least give me catalogs/order forms since I have it on my invitation.I guess I was blown away that she didn't want me to collect orders for her & all she had to do was send catalogs/order forms. It's her biz & she can run it how she wants, but it will be her loss in the end.

pcchefjane said:
I have been seeing a lot of Premier Jewelry "ads" lately about how they "make" 50% commission. What they don't mention is all "Host rewards" come out of the Consultant's pocket! What is sad is that these consultants are "trained" not to mention that when recruiting!

I have a friend that sells PJ, they do get 50% comm, and have to pay like up to $20 for all the hostess rewards but what they don't tell you until you are ready to sign is that there is a $395.00 ANNUAL :eek:renewal fee to use their software to submit your show and that doesn't even include being able to take credit cards, you have to do that on your own. I just want to say I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF.:love:
Michelle:chef:

raebates said:
Wow, that's weird. Why would you book a show on a date when you already have a commitment? And, $400 to make a show?! Have I mentioned how much I love PC?

Passion Parties requires $350 for a qualified show:yuck:, I think it was and I only got $35 Free products and NOTHING else (except a host special). So love TPC!:love:

I did Party Gals for a couple of years and I'm completely impressed by TPC. I can't believe the free training, host rewards, customer rewards and software they provide. It's crazy!!

On another board I posted on they were complaining about how low the commission was. It may be one of the lower ones but I would much rather have all the free stuff we get and be able to increase my commission if I want.

If I would have known how much TPC offers their consultants, I would have signed up a looooong time ago!

New information:I can't locate her as a consultant, even when I put in her consultant ID#, so I am thinking she is inactive and needs $400 to reactivate. She kept pushing for after the 1st of the year to do a combo show, but I told her that wouldn't work because I am doing this holiday shopping, & my big customer appreciation in Feb. I can't even begin to ask family & friends to do another show or have another vendor at my customer appreciation.PS I love PC too, we work for the best one.

Inquiring (and nosey) minds want to know which company......

It was a TS consultant.

Maybe she needed to sell $400 to make it worth her while!My aunt is a PD consultant, we just switched shows lately. She was all talking up how they split their orders for their hosts, shipping is only $2.50, etc. Um... $2.50 shipping for one tiny piece of jewelry is actually alot compared to $4.25 for heavy stoneware or cookware. Plus if PC actually split the orders for all their guests, they'd be sending 10 boxes of products! My one tiny little box from PD said it all.

ok, I guess Im a little slow. What is PD and TS?:blushing:

Premier Designs and Tastefully Simple

TS is Tastefully Simple.I can't place PD at the moment.

Ann was quicker on the draw and of more help.Story of my life.

Ann was quicker on the draw and of more help.

Story of my life.

wadesgirl said:
Maybe she needed to sell $400 to make it worth her while!

That was just it, she was just sending catalogs/order forms. I was willing to do all the work for her. She just had to submit it.

RAE~ we still love you!!

1. What is "I Am in Shock....."?

"I Am in Shock....." is a line of kitchen products created by Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. These products are specifically designed to help with tasks such as chopping, mixing, and measuring.

2. Are the "I Am in Shock....." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "I Am in Shock....." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash certain products, such as knives, to maintain their sharpness and quality.

3. Can I purchase "I Am in Shock....." products in stores?

No, "I Am in Shock....." products are exclusively sold through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase these products at a Pampered Chef party or through their online website.

4. Do the "I Am in Shock....." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "I Am in Shock....." products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If a product is found to have a manufacturing defect, it can be returned for a replacement or refund.

5. Are the "I Am in Shock....." products safe to use?

Yes, all "I Am in Shock....." products are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested for safety. They are also designed with user-friendly features, such as non-slip grips and safety guards, to ensure safe and easy use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Shawnna