• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's at Pampered Chef Conference 2023? :)

In summary, Conference 2023 is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, leaders, and corporate staff. It will take place from July 14-16, 2023 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. The registration fee is $299 per person and includes all conference materials, meals, and access to all sessions and workshops. The dress code is business casual, with a themed party on the final night. Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, only registered attendees are allowed to attend and guests will not be permitted to attend any sessions or events.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I hope y'all are having an incredible time! I was not able to go this year and am anxiously awaiting the replay! :D I have a vendor booth coming up and absolutely love the way that Home Office displays all the products. If anyone is able to take pictures of the showroom, I would be forever grateful!

So, how was it? :)

I enjoyed the General Sessions because that's where the big news happens! Looking forward to receiving the great new products and all the other great things to come. DJ Etrayne was fun as always!

Can you link to the new product list?

I would love to see electronic pdf versions of the breakout and general session presentations. Then we don't have to spend so much time taking pictures of the presentation and can actually listen to what they are saying.

jcsmilez said:
I hope y'all are having an incredible time! I was not able to go this year and am anxiously awaiting the replay! :D I have a vendor booth coming up and absolutely love the way that Home Office displays all the products. If anyone is able to take pictures of the showroom, I would be forever grateful!
My files are too large for the CS Servers to process. Are you on Messenger? I can send you there?Here is my messenger address
m.me/Lissa.Ballard

ChefLissa said:
My files are too large for the CS Servers to process. Are you on Messenger? I can send you there?Here is my messenger address
m.me/Lissa.Ballard
I can increase, what file size are they?

Just photos. most of them are between 2 and 3 mg but there are some that are as large as 7.6 mg

hmmm those are quite large. Maybe you can compress them here?

1. Who can attend Pampered Chef Conference 2023?

Conference 2023 is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, leaders, and corporate staff.

2. When and where will Pampered Chef Conference 2023 be held?

The conference will take place from July 14-16, 2023 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois.

3. How much does it cost to attend Pampered Chef Conference 2023?

The registration fee for Conference 2023 is $299 per person. This fee includes all conference materials, meals, and access to all sessions and workshops.

4. What is the dress code for Pampered Chef Conference 2023?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. However, on the final night, there will be a themed party and attendees are encouraged to dress accordingly.

5. Can I bring a guest to Pampered Chef Conference 2023?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, only registered attendees are allowed to attend Conference 2023. Guests will not be permitted to attend any sessions or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • Stephanie P.