• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Each Other at Conference

Dec 30, 2005
Hey, I was thinking about how to try to meat one another at Conference. We always decorate our door with names of the gals in the room, or special recognition for the team on the doors. What do you think of having a Chef Success sign on your hotel room door, I don't know if we can use the logo, but we could ask and then put your screen name on your own sign. Each person could also make up their own WAVER with the same info, to hold up while in the General sesions or walking around the Conference Center to be able to meet others from the Board. JUST BRAINSTORMING...no big deal if yall don't think it is a good idea!

rebjean

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2005
Like the idea

I like your ideas. I would like to meet the people from here who have given me some great ideas and so much help.

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
Cheffers

Kitchen Guy was rooting to have us call ourselves CHEFFERS.....and I'm thinking instead of a sign on the hotel room door, name tags with CHEFFER underneath will certainly give us away....

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Kelley Sells said:
Kitchen Guy was rooting to have us call ourselves CHEFFERS.....and I'm thinking instead of a sign on the hotel room door, name tags with CHEFFER underneath will certainly give us away....
I just suggested it, you guys are all running with it. :D Maybe we need to get those hats made up, or at least, buttons or something.