• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference: Winning Big and Fulfilling Dreams!

This will make the trip easier for her and the person who won was excited for her. They finished the conference, shipped their minis, and got in line for the money machine. The person in front of the speaker didn't get a number but they gave her one when they went inside the room. They drew the "her" bus first and she didn't win. Then they drew the orange bus and the person who was hoping to win thought it was number 38 but it was actually number 8. They announced that they would get to go in the money machine and had to grab a "golden
Congrats on all of your stuff Di!!

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Very cool! Congrats on all the stuff; sorry your Christmas in July was not so cool...

I'm so excited for you. Thanks, Rhonda for sharing your picture. I got a kick out of you
mentioning your promise to me. I remember that I was not so generous and did not make the same offer to you. You really did deserve to win. I thought of you tonight when I bought more cream cheese to be able to make another Cheese cake. I love using that pan, just because it reminds me of you and my 2006 NC trip.

You could always use the linens for a wedding or shower gift. Or sell them to someone who wants to finish a set if you didn't get 8 of them.

Nope, just 1 set of 2 ... with the "cooking for 2 or more" book, I'm guessing they know I am single ....

OK, attempting the photo thing ...

di_can_cook-albums-whirlwind-pix-picture486-me-boxes-note-stack-them-about-tall-me.html

di_can_cook-albums-whirlwind-pix-picture487-stuff-well-most-anyway-not-all-would-fit-area-rug.html

Last edited:
Grandmarita said:
I'm so excited for you. Thanks, Rhonda for sharing your picture. I got a kick out of you
mentioning your promise to me. I remember that I was not so generous and did not make the same offer to you. You really did deserve to win. I thought of you tonight when I bought more cream cheese to be able to make another Cheese cake. I love using that pan, just because it reminds me of you and my 2006 NC trip.

You're so sweet! I'm so glad you like it:)! You deserved it - you were my good luck charm:)! Too bad I don't live close enough to you to get a piece of that cheese cake! I love cheese cake!

Great picture Di! Thanks for sharing!

Here's the "before and after" pix:

di_can_cook-albums-whirlwind-pix-picture488-my-old-stainless-pan-w-duct-tape-handle-one-replacing-triffle-bowl-stand.html

di_can_cook-albums-whirlwind-pix-picture489-other-stainless-pan-note-handle-needs-duct-tape-next-pot-replacing.html

I can't open them:(!

I don't see any pics either.

Weird - earlier today, I saw a picture, but now it's just a red X

<h2>1. What is the "Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference" and why is it important for Pampered Chef employees?</h2><p>The "Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference" is an annual event where Pampered Chef employees gather to celebrate their achievements and learn about new products and strategies. It is an important opportunity for networking, recognition, and motivation for employees in the company.</p><h2>2. What do employees typically win at the conference?</h2><p>Employees can win a variety of prizes at the conference, including free nights in a hotel, products from Pampered Chef, and even a chance to enter a money machine and grab as many products as they can in a certain amount of time.</p><h2>3. What happened to the person who won a free night in a hotel room?</h2><p>The person who won a free night in a hotel room was excited because it will make their trip to the conference much easier. This person was also part of a cluster, a group of employees who work together and support each other.</p><h2>4. What is the "golden ticket" and why is it significant?</h2><p>The "golden ticket" is a special ticket that is worth a 7-piece set of stainless cookware from Pampered Chef. It is significant because it is a highly coveted prize that employees can win in the money machine at the conference.</p><h2>5. What did the person who won in the money machine get?</h2><p>The person who won in the money machine received a silicone floral cake pan and "dotts," which are likely the large bowl from Pampered Chef. They also received other products that will help them improve their sales. The person was excited because they have been cooking with old, inherited cookware and this prize was a confirmation that they were meant to attend the conference. They also plan to hold a yard sale to sell their old cookware and upgrade to Pampered Chef products.</p>

1. What is the "Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference" and why is it important for Pampered Chef employees?

The "Whirlwind of Excitement at Conference" is an annual event where Pampered Chef employees gather to celebrate their achievements and learn about new products and strategies. It is an important opportunity for networking, recognition, and motivation for employees in the company.

2. What do employees typically win at the conference?

Employees can win a variety of prizes at the conference, including free nights in a hotel, products from Pampered Chef, and even a chance to enter a money machine and grab as many products as they can in a certain amount of time.

3. What happened to the person who won a free night in a hotel room?

The person who won a free night in a hotel room was excited because it will make their trip to the conference much easier. This person was also part of a cluster, a group of employees who work together and support each other.

4. What is the "golden ticket" and why is it significant?

The "golden ticket" is a special ticket that is worth a 7-piece set of stainless cookware from Pampered Chef. It is significant because it is a highly coveted prize that employees can win in the money machine at the conference.

5. What did the person who won in the money machine get?

The person who won in the money machine received a silicone floral cake pan and "dotts," which are likely the large bowl from Pampered Chef. They also received other products that will help them improve their sales. The person was excited because they have been cooking with old, inherited cookware and this prize was a confirmation that they were meant to attend the conference. They also plan to hold a yard sale to sell their old cookware and upgrade to Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • leslieprichett