• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Directors: Questions & Excitement Ahead!

In summary, the new plan is exciting, and directors will receive a Director Agreement to review, accept, and return. There will be a Director Academy in May, and directors will be paid based on their team size at the end of March.
cookn' katie
With this new plan I have a feeling there will be a ton of new directors April 1st!!! I will be one of them, so a few questions to the seasoned directors..... Am I just a director, so I have to sign anything, do they email me and if so, when? Will I receive training in the mail, how long does it take???? I am just so pumped that I can't stand it!!!

They will send you a Director Agreement to fill in and send/fax back to them. I believe you get a New Director's package or you used to. Since things have changed, I am sure that is still part of it!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be one of them too! YAY US! I can't wait to get the $250 pampered chef dollars and finally get a whole set of cookware! I hope I get the $250 pampered chef dollars in time to do an April Kit Enhancement!

I will hopefully be a director April 1st but might come May 1st I am very excited have 4 active right now. My team just went from 3 at the beginning of the year to 7. Hopefully I will join you guys soon :)

Congrats to you 3!!! It's exciting and so much fun to grow and promote! Major Kudos! You will receive a director's agreement in the mail for you to review, accept and return. I never got a call, but I believe you will also receive a congratulatory call, along with a recommendation to attend New Director's Academy. You have access (you should currently have access) to a directory and meeting planner to help you.

You will also be invited to take New Director training via phone, which I STRONGLY recommend.

You should receive your $250 PCD by the 10th of April once it's official. Enjoy your cookware!!

Again, Way to go!

Well I have talked to two of my girls on my team that are not active and they are putting shows in this weekend! This means I will have 6 active before the end of the month!!!! Cannot contain the excitement. Will I only get paid as a Team Leader for March though? I would love to have all the extra overrides this month as my team is doing amazing.

Can't wait to see you all at Director Academy in May!!!!

What are the requirements to become a new director?

In order to become a new director with Pampered Chef, you must have an active account, be a consultant for at least 12 months, and have a minimum of $15,000 in sales during your career as a consultant.

What are the benefits of becoming a new director?

As a new director, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You will also have access to exclusive training, resources, and support from Pampered Chef.

What is the process for becoming a new director?

The process for becoming a new director involves submitting an application, completing a training program, and meeting sales and recruiting goals. Once these requirements are met, you will officially become a new director with Pampered Chef.

What kind of support can I expect as a new director?

As a new director, you will have access to a dedicated support team, including a mentor and a regional director. You will also have access to training materials, webinars, and resources to help you succeed in your new role.

What opportunities will be available to me as a new director?

As a new director, you will have the opportunity to grow your team, build your own business, and potentially advance to higher leadership positions within Pampered Chef. You will also have the chance to attend conferences, events, and trips to celebrate your success as a new director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefmatula
Replies
Views