• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Our New Director - Exciting Changes Coming 09/01/2011!

In summary, the new director will bring fresh ideas and strategies to help grow the business, as well as implementing new training programs and incentives for consultants. These changes will take effect on September 1st, 2011, allowing time for preparation and adjustment. There may be some changes to the product line, but the company's commitment to high-quality products will remain the same. These changes are designed to benefit both the company and consultants, with new opportunities for growth and increased support. Feedback and suggestions can be shared with the new director, who will have an open-door policy and welcome input to improve the company.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
New Director coming in as of 09/01/2011 I am so excited I just can't stand it.:cheerleader:

Congratulations! Way to go!

Thanks pchockeymom from va

yeah that is so exciting. Congrats

Thanks Jennie exciting is exactly right

Congratulations!!! What a great start to the fall season!

happyforyou.gif

Sooooo happy for you girl! :D

That's awesome! Great job. Doesn't it feel wonderful!!

Congratulations! Way to go! :D :D :D

Wahoooooooooo!!! Congratulations!

All your hard work paid off! Well done!

Dina!!!!! I am super happy, excited and proud for you!!! WAHOOOOO and Congrats! Enjoy ALL the awesomeness that comes with Directorship!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!That is awesome!! You should be getting the Directors Set of the New Fall products!!!!!!! Directorship has its perks!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You'r going to love all the perks!

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!! GOOD FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! WAAAAHOOOOO!
BRAVISIMO! WUNDERBAR! WOW! Think I covered it enough! That is so wonderful Dina!

Dina Atnip said:
New Director coming in as of 09/01/2011 I am so excited I just can't stand it.:cheerleader:

Here's a Great Big Pat on the Back! Good Job!!

Congratulations!

Thanks to all of you for the support you give to each other we need that we are all on the same team and I know without a doubt no one ever looks at you when you stumble they just ask how may I help you get up

Yay Dina!! Congratulations!

Have I said how exciting this is I mean WOW!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Related to Meet Our New Director - Exciting Changes Coming 09/01/2011!

1. What changes can we expect with the new director?

The new director will bring fresh ideas and strategies to help grow our business. They will also be implementing new training programs and incentives for consultants.

2. When will the changes take effect?

The changes will take effect on September 1st, 2011. This will give everyone time to prepare and adjust to the new changes.

3. Will there be any changes to our current products and services?

There may be some changes to our product line as the new director brings in new products that are in demand and align with the company's vision. However, our commitment to providing high-quality, innovative products will remain the same.

4. How will these changes affect current consultants?

These changes are designed to benefit both the company and its consultants. There will be new opportunities for growth and increased support for consultants to help them achieve their goals.

5. How can we provide feedback or suggestions to the new director?

We encourage all consultants to share their feedback and suggestions with the new director. They will be implementing an open-door policy and welcome any input to help make our company even better.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • cookinforyou