• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Reach Elite Seller Status?

In summary, this woman was trying to become an Elite Seller in order to avoid waiting in line for Merrill at National Conference. She had never heard of the term or heard of the Elite Seller program, but after reading about it she was hopeful. She had her first show in January 2010 and as of January 2011 her sales were showing at $75,313. She was told that she was not an Elite Seller yet, but may be soon. She plans to keep growing her team and keep selling in order to stay an Elite Seller.
ChefCKHall
This was one of my personal goals....I had met several Elite Sellers at the Spree for 53. They are automatic directors and get an extra 2% for elite seller status. Did I ever confess my reason for wanting to be a director? It was so I did not have to stand in line for Merrill at National Conference this year. No way did I want to spend two hours of precious conference time in line EVER again! If I did not have a team to be a director, I wanted this! LOL

Anyhow...I had never heard of elite seller..guess if I would read it would help! I had my first show January 2010. As of January 2011 stats on Performance Details, it shows my career sales at $75,313. I believe you need 75,000 over a 12 month rolling period of time.

Did I just make it? When will I know? It says 'no' on Elite Seller status.

All numbers are finalized on the 10th, so it might take until then to update.

The Policy Guide says:

To qualify as an Elite Seller, you must have $75,000 in personal commissionable sales in the past rolling 12 months and $6,000 in personal commissionable sales in the current month. As an Elite Seller, you will earn an additional 2% commission on your personal sales for that month. You will also qualify as a Director that month and are eligible for Director privileges and awards. For more details, refer to the Career Plan section of this document.

According to the Career Plan booklet it says $75 k in th epast rolling 12 months - the rolling 12 month includes the current month and the 11 months prior.

Oh, and did you remember to switch the radio button to "Previous Month"?

Also, don't you have to also have $6k current sales and $75k total in 12month rolling period? I know you did that in January because I read you did almost $10k in another post. Would have to keep selling at least $6k monthly and stay at $75K so if you had lower sales in some months, when months with larger sales drop off you may not be considered an elite seller any longer. If I am reading things correctly.

Shelly Flanagan said:
Also, don't you have to also have $6k current sales and $75k total in 12month rolling period? I know you did that in January because I read you did almost $10k in another post. Would have to keep selling at least $6k monthly and stay at $75K so if you had lower sales in some months, when months with larger sales drop off you may not be considered an elite seller any longer. If I am reading things correctly.

Thanks all! I just got off the phone with my AD...I can possibly hit it this month. Sadly, it will be hard to keep up the pace with 10 days off in May for Hawaii and then two weekends off in July for camping with family and National Conference. You never know though, I say "never say never"!

Think I will keep growing my team!

What is Elite Seller Status?

Elite Seller Status is a recognition program within Pampered Chef that rewards consultants who consistently achieve high sales and recruit new team members.

How do I achieve Elite Seller Status?

To achieve Elite Seller Status, you must reach certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef within a specific time frame. These goals may vary depending on your level in the company.

What are the benefits of Elite Seller Status?

As an Elite Seller, you will receive exclusive perks such as bonus commissions, free products, and recognition within the company and at events. You will also have the opportunity to attend special training sessions and receive support from Pampered Chef leaders.

Can I lose my Elite Seller Status?

Yes, if you do not meet the requirements for Elite Seller Status within a given time period, you may lose your status. However, you can work towards regaining it in the future.

How often is Elite Seller Status evaluated?

Elite Seller Status is evaluated on a quarterly basis. This means that your sales and recruiting numbers will be reviewed every three months to determine if you have achieved Elite Seller Status for that period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefBeckyD