• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Ever Think Something Is Out of Your Reach...

I sent out three emails last week. On Monday, I sent an email out just reminding people of the Outlet and what was on it. Got a great response. On Wednesday, I sent an email out asking for quick turnaround catalog shows and offering a free salad chopper ($10.00 out of my pocket) and got a $414 show within 2 days and on Friday, I sent out an email offering a "Friends and Family Discount" of 20% and received over $600 in orders. Worth giving up a portion of my commission for all those FREE products and incentive trip points :)
Kimmie
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

I learned a very valuable lesson this last week. I was in the third month of relinquisment of my Directorship. As of last Tuesday, I was ready to throw in the towel. I had one show that was hovering around $700 and only had one other show scheduled. My cluster didn't have a lot going on, other than a few catalog shows and a couple cooking shows that hadn't closed yet.

Well, I perservered - the show I did last Thursday closed over $1000, the show that was hovering at $700 closed at $1100 and I did an email blitz that resulted in almost $1000 in orders. Not only did I save my directorship, I also hit $3,000 in the Sell-a-Thon and I feel closer than ever to my team :)

My Director told me last week that she thought I could do it and I thought she was crazy. But I did it :)

So just remember - believe in YOURSELF and things can happen! I proved that to myself :)

Just wanted to share!

Kim

Congratulations!! Way to pull it out!!:sing:

Wow. What a motivating post! Thank you for sharing!

(My apologies, but I don't remember if you're on Director ChefSuccess as well...if not, please come on over and join us there too!)

way to go kim! thanks for the inspiration!

Wow Kim! What a great story and accomplishment! Congratulations!!

What a great message Kim! Congratulations on pulling it off!
There is NOTHING we cannot do once we set oue hearts and minds to it!

Way to go! How exciting for you and your team!

Congratulations Kim! A woman will do what a woman wants to do!

That is great Kim. Keep up the good work.

AWESOME! :sing:

Great job! Keep on believing!

Way to go Kim! What a great message and inspiration for all of us.

way to go Kim!

I had a similar situation last September and was amazed at the response I got from people when I asked for help! It is always humbling to have to call or email people and ask for something, but it sure makes you believe that most of the people are mostly good!

Kim - that is awesome!!! What did you put in your email blitz???

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!

That is awesome Kim! Never give up!

Nice work---something to keep in mind, thanks for the reminder.

great share---thanks---congrats--well deserved reward!!

Thanks for the responses guys :) I'm glad I could help!

I sent out 3 emails last week. On Monday, I sent an email out just reminding people of the Outlet and what was on it. Got a great response. On Wednesday, I sent an email out asking for quick turnaround catalog shows and offering a free salad chopper ($10.00 out of my pocket) and got a $414 show within 2 days and on Friday, I sent out an email offering a "Friends and Family Discount" of 20% and received over $600 in orders. Worth giving up a portion of my commission for all those FREE products and incentive trip points :)

momoftwins said:
Kim - that is awesome!!! What did you put in your email blitz???

Related to ifYou Ever Think Something Is Out of Your Reach...

1. How can I tell if something is out of my reach?

There are a few ways to determine if something is out of your reach. If it is physically too high or too far away, or if you lack the necessary tools or skills to reach it, then it is likely out of your reach.

2. What should I do if I encounter something that seems out of my reach?

If you come across something that seems out of your reach, take a moment to assess the situation. See if there is a different approach or tool you can use to reach it. If not, it may be best to ask for help or find someone who is better equipped to handle it.

3. Is it important to push myself to reach things that seem out of my reach?

While it is important to challenge yourself and step out of your comfort zone, it is also important to be realistic and know your limits. If something is truly out of your reach, it may be better to focus on other tasks that you can successfully accomplish.

4. How can I overcome the fear of failure when faced with something that seems out of my reach?

Fear of failure is a common feeling when faced with something that seems out of your reach. To overcome this fear, try breaking the task down into smaller, more manageable steps. This can help build confidence and make the task seem less daunting.

5. Can using the right tools make a difference in reaching something that seems out of my reach?

Absolutely! Having the right tools can make all the difference when it comes to reaching something that seems out of your reach. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools that can help you tackle any task with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • tabnat80