• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Challenges of a Busy July: A Tale of Two Shows

In summary, a busy end of the month led to two shows that did not meet the minimum show total, and an aunt who added a catalog show at the last minute. Looking forward to September and October, when it is possible to order the Pumpkin Dish for free.
SpiritdancerIA
Gold Member
Well, my busy end of the month for July fizzled. I had two shows that looked really good disappear (one is rescheduling for August, but has to see if she can get the meeting room in her co-host's apartment). The other came to just over the minimum show total. The one bright spot was an aunt who added in a catalog show at the last minute.

So, two shows that actually happened in the last week of July.

One closed August 1, and the other closed August 3.

So far as I can tell, this means I don't get the incentive items for July (the pumpkin dish, and the bonus bag for attending NC), since the shows didn't submit in July. :cry:

OTOH, August and September are looking better :chef:

I am in the same boat, neither of my July catalog show's closed in July, both August 1st.:(

Oh well, I will just have to wait until September to purchase the pumpkin dish.

My July live show turned into a catalog show ... and the teeny tiny catalog show I had pending in June didn't get turned in until the end of JULY.Since she needed orders to close anyway ... since I sold her my extra chopper ... and since nobody wanted the specials, she was fine with me dating it for August.I've been missing incentives since I signed 2 days too early to get green stuff ...but once in a while I surprise myself and hit one ... Someone very wise once said to me that sometimes, you look at the carrot and realize it's just a carrot ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
My July live show turned into a catalog show ... and the teeny tiny catalog show I had pending in June didn't get turned in until the end of JULY.

Since she needed orders to close anyway ... since I sold her my extra chopper ... and since nobody wanted the specials, she was fine with me dating it for August.

I've been missing incentives since I signed 2 days too early to get green stuff ...but once in a while I surprise myself and hit one ...
Someone very wise once said to me that sometimes, you look at the carrot and realize it's just a carrot ...

I think having a wirlwind shopping spree at confrence would be a winning incentive you got....

I think they need to change the hold & submit. Submit needs to be a few days into the next month like the 5th.

I'm with you all... I had 2 shows in July but one was carried over from JUNE. So I have to get the dish next month! :(

I am on track however, to earn some Tool BAGS for the Aug-Sept promo! :)

Yeah, Andrea ... but I can't say I EARNED the items in the spree ... except, of course, by investing into my business by being at conference!

I'm on track for the free bags IF ALL MY SHOWS HOLD .... if they don't ... then oh well ... I may order $50 worth of stuff just to stay active ...

And I told myself that cute red bag looks like a diaper bag, just so I wouldn't feel so bad ....

pamperedpals said:
I am in the same boat, neither of my July catalog show's closed in July, both August 1st.:(

Oh well, I will just have to wait until September to purchase the pumpkin dish.

Consultants can order $60 on a non-commissionable personal order in September or October to get the Pumpkin Dish.

I am not a fan of the HOLD & SUBMIT in the same month promotions. I have had great sales but what happens is the show is in one month and closes in the next. That is just how it ends up happening. I missed out on the $1,500 in June sales for the "large" selection of fall products and the Pumpkin Dish promotion because of this senario. I will just keep trying. I will never give up!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1. What is "The Challenges of a Busy July: A Tale of Two Shows" about?

The Challenges of a Busy July: A Tale of Two Shows is a blog post that discusses the difficulties of hosting multiple Pampered Chef shows during the busy month of July.

2. What are the main challenges mentioned in the blog post?

The main challenges mentioned in the blog post include managing time and scheduling conflicts, keeping track of inventory and orders, and maintaining energy and motivation during a busy month.

3. How does the author handle these challenges?

The author shares tips and strategies for managing time and staying organized, such as using a planner and setting reminders. She also suggests delegating tasks and prioritizing self-care to maintain energy and motivation.

4. Is this blog post relevant to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, this blog post is relevant to all Pampered Chef consultants who may experience similar challenges during busy months with multiple shows.

5. Can I share this blog post with my team?

Absolutely! This blog post is a helpful resource for all Pampered Chef consultants and can be shared with your team to help them navigate the challenges of a busy month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • mhrivera
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies