• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials Bring the $$: My Best Month in 7 Months!

In summary, the host specials for this month at Pampered Chef include discounted cookware sets, free products with a qualifying purchase, and special bundles at a reduced price. To qualify for these specials, you must host a party or event and meet certain sales or booking requirements. In most cases, the host specials can be combined with other discounts or promotions, but it's best to check with your consultant. Hosting a Pampered Chef party also comes with benefits such as earning free and discounted products, exclusive host rewards, and the opportunity to try new recipes and products with friends and family. To schedule a party and take advantage of host specials, simply contact your consultant and choose a date that works for you.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Ok, so after my chaotic last ditch effort to earn my HWC products this month (and failing) at least my double incentive points are working in my favor! I just closed a $700 show. She only had 4 people attend her show, 2 of which were at the previous show she had booked from so she was considering canceling but thank goodness she didn't because shle got 15 outside orders!!!!!!!! All from her work so she wants to have another show soon so she can get her co-workers there (I suggested a lunch hour show and she loved that idea). Plus her sister-in-law had a show beginning of Feb. that closed at over $600! This is my highest month since last June (not including Dec. which is always higher due to Christmas) so I'm super physched it happened during Feb! The host specials are what did it! Both these girls booked close in because they wanted the host specials and worked towards getting over $550 so they could pick 2! And their mom that they booked from bought the knife block set both times as her past host discount! AH I'm so excited :D:D:D

You deserve a HUGE Wahoo!!That's is just amazing, great job!!
From one consultant >1 year to another, congratulations! and I wish you have more amazing shows like that in the future!

Wonderful. Congratulations.

Elise that is fantastic! Congrats! It is always great to have hosts that are excited about getting something and working to get it!

Last edited:
Congrats & Kudos! That's awesome! Great idea on the express show! Wishing ya much success!

What are the host specials for this month?

The host specials for this month vary, but some examples may include discounted cookware sets, free products with a qualifying purchase, or special bundles at a reduced price. These specials change every month, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant to see the current offers.

How can I qualify for host specials?

To qualify for host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event and have a certain amount of sales or bookings. The specific requirements may vary based on the current promotions, so it's best to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I combine host specials with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, host specials can be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it's always best to check with your consultant to ensure that the promotions can be stacked together. Some exclusions may apply.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through host specials, exclusive host rewards, and the chance to try out new recipes and products with friends and family. It's also a fun and easy way to earn extra income through commissions on sales.

How do I schedule a Pampered Chef party to take advantage of host specials?

To schedule a Pampered Chef party and take advantage of host specials, simply reach out to your consultant and choose a date that works best for you. Your consultant will handle all the details, and you can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kspry
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies