• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love the New Monthly Special Incentive!!

In summary, the secret NC stuff isn't being talked about, but the new monthly host specials are great. Hosts can get extra special rewards if they get to $500.
pampchefrhondab
Okay nobody seems to be talking about NC and the new stuff so I'm going to start. I guess if I'm not supposed to this will get removed:)!

I just love the new monthly host specials where they get an extra special if they get to $500! It seems like if the host gets to that $150 to get the special they don't really work too hard to get more free stuff! Plus when they get to $500 they will get so much more free stuff. This will make them more likely to book again!

I'm so excited about it and hope it will help everyone get a higher show average:)!

Yes, you're right. There isn't anyone talking about secret NC stuff. I guess we don't want to get our hands slapped for posting something that isn't supposed to be posted.

I like the extra special for $500 too.

Well I'm not talking about products:)!

I missed that! Thanks for posting that - I'll have to look now!

Yes! I think that's terrific!

JAE said:
Yes, you're right. There isn't anyone talking about secret NC stuff. I guess we don't want to get our hands slapped for posting something that isn't supposed to be posted.

I like the extra special for $500 too.

We should be clear now????

I guess they don't want us talking about products until tomorrow. Not sure why.

Can you please clarify which month and the details? Thanks!

lauraP2000 said:
Can you please clarify which month and the details? Thanks!
Sorry, no, we can't talk about it until tomorrow, Sunday.

Well its Sunday now - so this is everymonth from now on (you're not just talking about July right....) just wanna make myself clear on this - VERY COOL!

Also, did you notice that the shows have to be submitted by the middle of the following month in order to take advantage of that month's special. (Sept shows need to be submitted by Oct 15th, etc.)

I'm sure this new format is to show our hosts the urgency to close their shows - if they want the incentives they need to close their shows and not think we can offer monthly specials 2 and 3 months later

I agree - closing by the 15th of the following month really shouldnt be a problem, especially if you host-coach well and make sure your host has all outside orders in on time.

Can somebody clarify what the extra incentive is???? :)

more goodies

July = bonus free products

August = $550 or more in guest sales, you receive a new product FREE!

Sept = not sure yet

Oct = 2 simple additons sets (pieces or stands) verses only 1 set

Not sure yet about Nov & Dec

I don't think Sept. has one to get to the $500 level. I was talking about the Oct. I do like that they have to close my the 15th of the next month as well.

September is the same as Oct.

Host a show, and get any one set or piece of cookware for 60% off.

Have a $500 show, and get any 2 sets or pieces for 60% off!

I don't see anything on the Sept Host Special in the SCN about 2 for $500.

Caroline

chefcaroline said:
I don't see anything on the Sept Host Special in the SCN about 2 for $500.Caroline
Maybe I read it wrong....I'll have to go look....Yep - my bad!I guess I was so excited about October, I transferred it to September too!Sorry!

Last edited:
once sales are OVER $500 in guest sales they can get 2

Attachments

• Ooctober Host Special.doc
    289.5 KB · Views: 348
ChefBeckyD said:
Maybe I read it wrong....I'll have to go look....Yep - my bad!I guess I was so excited about October, I transferred it to September too!Sorry!
I couldn't find that either. I thought Jen said September was two pieces of cookware at 60% off if the show was at $500. I told someone, and then when I was looking for the info I didn't see it. So I had to re-tell her that I was mistaken. I think it's just October.

In October only... if the show is 500 or more then the host can pick 2 Simple Additions sets, pieces, or stands. If the show is less then 500 then they can only pick 1. In September a $150 show will get the host one set or piece of cookware. Now what I want to know is what are the host specials for August??? I was told that wave 3 would find out, but I have not heard anything. We know about the knifes, but what about the other 2???

Question about the Sept. Special....will the past host be able to pick a set or piece of cookware as well?

If I had to guess about August, I would guess that the other two products would be the round stone with handles and the Dotts platter OR the grinder... therefore showing off various lines of new products from the new line.

I'm guessing the free product would be the peppercorns or sea salt.

I think other people are guessing it would be the knife block and 5 inch santoku ... but to me, that would not help people who don't need knives.

I think it said that the other 2 were for Aug. host only... if so that would be somthing other then the new products that we have already seen...

It said that it is for Hosts Only in August. I think that it is so the hosts know that they are the only ones to get the new product before the season starts.

In the PC newswire July 15th:

August Host Special Announcement Coming Monday
Are you curious about which new Fall 2008 products your hosts can choose from in the August Host Special? The wait is almost over! We''ll post an updated flyer with complete details on Monday, July 21. We''ll send an e-mail with a link to the new flyer, so be sure to check your inbox on Monday!

Okay... that makes since... :)

Wow! This is new news to me!!! I guess I better spend some more time reading the newsletter tonight! I have to help my hospitality director with our meeting, and it would be good to know these things. I wonder if she knows this!? Well, we will be talking in a few and I'll just have to ask her this!
Thank you for posting this!:thumbup:

Related to Love the New Monthly Special Incentive!!

What is the new monthly special incentive?

The new monthly special incentive is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. Each month, a new set of products is chosen as the monthly special, and consultants have the opportunity to earn these products for free or at a discounted price based on their sales and recruiting performance.

How do I qualify for the monthly special incentive?

To qualify for the monthly special incentive, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales and recruiting requirements set for each month. These requirements may vary, so be sure to check the current incentive details for specific qualifications.

Can I earn multiple monthly special incentives?

Yes, you can earn multiple monthly special incentives by meeting the requirements for each month's promotion. However, you can only earn one set of free or discounted products per month.

What happens if I don't meet the requirements for the monthly special incentive?

If you do not meet the requirements for the monthly special incentive, you will not be eligible to receive the free or discounted products. However, you can still purchase the monthly special products at full price.

When will I receive my monthly special incentive products?

If you qualify for the monthly special incentive, you will receive your free or discounted products with your next Pampered Chef order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing and shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
freddydress
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
bridedream