• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Under $10 Items for the Monthly Guest Special | Shop Now!

In summary, a new consultant on a site shares a sheet she created to help guests take advantage of the monthly Guest Special, with items all priced at $10 or less. She asks for help finding a general list of forums and is directed to click on the "Forum" tab. Others compliment her on her resourceful idea and share their own similar experiences.
rtoth
So I am really new to this site and a new consultant so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong area but I wanted to share.

I just typed up a sheet that guests can use to find items that will get them to the Guest Special for the month, and all the items on the page are $10 or less. I've also included catalog #'s, page #'s, descriptions, and cost.

One more thing, how do I get to a general list of forums to look at. I'm lost and I came by this Thread somehow. Help! And enjoy the attachment!:angel:

Attachments

• UnderTenDollars.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 388
Very cool idea!
TO find a general list of threads you can simply click on the Chef Success logo at the top of the page.

Thanks a bunch! I have not sit down to do this and sure can use it! You go Girl!

Great job Rachael! :thumbup:(Just be sure to update the prices for September.)
Wasn't it fun putting this list together? Just reassures you that we really have affordable products.

My DS (age 11 at the time) did the same thing for me when I first started. His was called "Must Haves" list. I thought it was so sweet.

Now I just print out the catalog listing by price, and if I need to top off an order, I can quickly find a $10 item, or 2 $5 items, etc. It comes in very handy when trying to get to $60.

Hi there! Welcome to the site and congratulations on becoming a new consultant! It's great to see that you're already getting creative and finding ways to help your guests take advantage of the monthly Guest Special. Your sheet sounds like a great resource and I'm sure your guests will appreciate it. As for finding a general list of forums, you can click on the "Forum" tab at the top of the page to see all the different categories and discussions. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it in no time. Best of luck with your new business and keep up the great work!

1. What is the "Under Ten Dollars Sheet" promotion?

The "Under Ten Dollars Sheet" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a variety of products for under $10 each. These products range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware, all at affordable prices.

2. How often does the "Under Ten Dollars Sheet" promotion run?

The promotion typically runs once or twice a year, usually during the holiday season and in the summer. However, the specific dates may vary, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements and updates on our website and social media pages.

3. Can I purchase multiple items from the "Under Ten Dollars Sheet" promotion?

Yes, you can purchase as many items as you'd like from the promotion. However, please note that quantities are limited and some products may sell out quickly, so we recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible.

4. Are the products in the "Under Ten Dollars Sheet" promotion of the same quality as regular-priced items?

Yes, all of the products included in the promotion are of the same high-quality standards as our regular-priced items. We strive to offer great value and affordability for our customers, without compromising on quality.

5. Can I use discounts or coupons on "Under Ten Dollars Sheet" items?

Unfortunately, discounts and coupons cannot be applied to items in the "Under Ten Dollars Sheet" promotion. However, you can still earn rewards points on your purchases as a Pampered Chef member and use them towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • ampirolli