• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ahead of the Game: Monthly Host & Guest Specials Available Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of purchasing the monthly host and guest specials in advance. It is mentioned that consultants can purchase guest specials on a personal order the month prior to the promotion, and that there may be specific purchase requirements in order to receive the special. It is advised to double check with the company or consultant for more information.
tx_deputyswife
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot - I'm dealing with a migraine and it hurts too bad to think right now.

I seem to remember reading somewhere on here that we can buy the monthly host special in advance? Or was it the guest special? Or have I just totally lost my noodles??

This is off of CC...

Early Purchase of Guest Specials
In order to have a sample to demonstrate, Consultants
can purchase most Guest Specials (but not Host
Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as
the month of the promotion) on a personal order. See
the monthly promotions flyer for specific details. Guest
Specials are assigned a unique order number for the
month of the promotion.
To order a Guest Special on a personal order:
• Fill out a sales receipt, checking the box for a personal
order. Write in the Guest Special in the designated area;
you must use the assigned Guest Special product number.
• In the month prior to the promotion, only one early Guest
Special can be purchased.
• If the Guest Special has specific purchase
requirements, the Consultant must meet the
requirements after the discount has been taken
to take advantage of the special.
• Example: Spend $60 and receive the Ice Cream Dipper
free! If the Consultant wants a free Ice Cream Dipper, she
or he must spend $60 (after the personal discount) to
receive the item free.
• NOTE: In the example above, if the Consultant simply
wants a sample of the Ice Cream Dipper, we recommend
that she or he order it using the regular product number
and purchase it at the normal personal discount.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you're dealing with a migraine. I hope it passes soon and you can find some relief. As for your question, I believe it's possible to purchase both the monthly host and guest specials in advance. It's always a good idea to double check with the company or your consultant just to make sure. Take care and feel better soon!

Related to Get Ahead of the Game: Monthly Host & Guest Specials Available Now!

What is the "Get Ahead of the Game" promotion?

The "Get Ahead of the Game" promotion is a monthly special offered by Pampered Chef for both hosts and guests. It includes discounted products and exclusive offers that are only available for a limited time.

How do I become a host for this promotion?

To become a host for the "Get Ahead of the Game" promotion, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party or virtual event. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as access to exclusive host specials.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Get Ahead of the Game" party?

Hosting a "Get Ahead of the Game" party not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the chance to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

What are the specials for guests during this promotion?

As a guest, you can take advantage of monthly specials and discounts on select Pampered Chef products during the "Get Ahead of the Game" promotion. These offers are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check with your consultant for the latest deals.

Can I still participate in the "Get Ahead of the Game" promotion if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can still participate in the "Get Ahead of the Game" promotion even if you do not have a Pampered Chef consultant. You can contact a consultant in your area or shop online to take advantage of the monthly specials and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies