• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock 10% Discount for Past Hosts: Stackable Cooling Rack and Guest Specials

In summary, the Unlock 10% Discount for Past Hosts promotion is a special offer for past Pampered Chef hosts that allows them to receive an additional 10% discount on the Stackable Cooling Rack and any guest specials they purchase. To qualify, one must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and use a special code provided by their consultant. The discount is stackable with other promotions and the Stackable Cooling Rack is included as a thank you to loyal hosts. The promotion has a limited time validity and may vary depending on the consultant.
tinat51796
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm new so I'm still learning. Do past hosts get 10% on guest specials? My sister wants to get the stackable cooling rack next month....does she get to use her 10% discount too? thanks!

Yes - a past host can get 10% off of anything except the host benefit.

so that means next month she will get a total of 30% off (20% for guest special and 10% for being a past host)

Last edited:
I'm sure she'll love that! Thanks!

What is the Unlock 10% Discount for Past Hosts promotion?

The Unlock 10% Discount for Past Hosts promotion is a special offer exclusively for past Pampered Chef hosts. It allows them to receive an additional 10% discount on the Stackable Cooling Rack and any guest specials they purchase.

How do I qualify for the Unlock 10% Discount for Past Hosts promotion?

In order to qualify for this promotion, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This can be either an in-person or virtual party. Your consultant will provide you with a special code that you can use to unlock the discount.

Is the discount stackable with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the 10% discount for past hosts is stackable with other promotions and discounts. This means you can combine it with any other current offers to save even more on your purchase.

What is the Stackable Cooling Rack and why is it included in this promotion?

The Stackable Cooling Rack is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to cool multiple items at once. It is made of durable, non-stick metal and is safe to use in the oven. This item is included in the promotion as a special thank you to our loyal hosts.

How long is the Unlock 10% Discount for Past Hosts promotion valid?

This promotion is valid for a limited time only and may vary depending on your consultant. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific expiration date of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MandyH