• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Earn the Jan-Feb Incentive?

In summary, the woman is almost $900 away from Level 1, but she is hopeful that the final two shows she has scheduled will be enough to reach the goal. She also wants the Cuisinart Coffeemaker or the Egg & Muffin Toaster and Cocoa Latte Maker.
pampchefrhondab
I'm only $350 away from Level 1! When they announced the incentive I thought there was no way I would get close. Sometimes this business surprises you!

I have one show Sunday and 2 catalog shows that are suppose to close - we will see. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, but I'm sure hoping. I want the 10" covered SS pan!:thumbup:

Last edited:
What, there was an incentive! lol JK, sadly I only had 1 catty show in Jan and 2-3 shows in Feb.= NO incentive for me! :(

I did this is the 1st one i have earned

I'm less than $200 away from Level 1. I really wanted Level 2 but my January fell completely apart - every show rescheduled or cancelled. I have one catalog show out now that I am counting on getting me there - it has to be at least $150 so if it doesn't get to what I need I'll find an order myself to add to it. I think I'm going to get the 10" SS Skillet too! (even though I wanted the toaster oven - but have no counter space to put it on so this probably worked out for the best)

I am almost $900 shy with one small party scheduled for Sunday :( I sent out an email to everyone stating in celebration of me finally making the $15K mark I was offering a 15% off sale and not one bite.

I've got level 2 in the bag (that's if those final hosts close in time - which SHOULDN'T be a problem but never count your chickens). Now to decide what I want...

I'm thinking either the Cuisinart Coffeemaker or the Egg & Muffin Toaster and Cocoa Latte Maker... I'll let DH make the final decision.

Fluffy215 said:
I am almost $900 shy with one small party scheduled for Sunday :( I sent out an email to everyone stating in celebration of me finally making the $15K mark I was offering a 15% off sale and not one bite.

I rarely get anything from emails either. I don't know if it's simply that I don't have an interesting enough outline or what. I have tried it from my website and from a personal email and gotten the same results. It's rare to get an order and usually it is from the outlet, not from a special I am offering myself.

I do have shows scheduled for the 27th and 28th but I doubt I can get them to closethe night of their shows- but I'm sure going to try.;)

I am about $200 away from Level 2. I have 4 parties left for the month and hope to reach Level 3 for the Kitchen Aid mixer. There isn't much on the list that I desire or we need. And I am quite selfish because I have a hard time giving away something that I earned with my hard work. I admit it!! :p

I only emailed people from afar as I called everyone last night ona booking blitz. That is how I got my one booking for the end of March. But no one is interested in booking or puchasing let alone joining my team. And when I got their voicemails I left an message stating how I had some exciting news I wanted to share with them and will call back on Thursday after 7pm. I had one person return my call and again say no to everything but she said she was happy I got my raise LOL Ugh!!!! Oh and I tried to sign up for a job/career fair and was told "we are only interested in serious businesses whom has immediate openings" Hellooooooooooooo, this is a serious business and I do have immediate openings LOL Oh and the expo is not until April, so much for immediate huh? LOL

Oooooooooooooooops sorry for the highjack :(

I have level one. now to decide what to get.

Not sure I'll hit Level 1. January bite the dust on me. February is looking but so we'll see!

I should have level 2 and if I get it, I will get the waffle maker. If I am short, I will get the smoothie maker. I would love the stainless pan or the set, but my dh has banned me from any more cookware! LOL

I have Level 1 already and am working on Level 2. I still have three show's left, one which is a fundraiser for my mil.

If I hit Level 2 DH wants the waffle maker. :)

I had level 2 in January & may get to level 3 (I have 4 shows left this month. I just don't want to assume anything there). I may get the popcorn maker for my dad :) though I was considering the espresso machine for some unknown reason. Choices, choices. I just don't know. I want some organizational containers!! Or actually a person to come and do the organizing for me. :)

I am about 400 shy of level 2 I dont really know what I would get. My DH doesnt really like waffles, we dont drink coffee and I have the toaster already. And I dont know if I really want the SS cookare.

I have level 1; don't think I am close enough for Level 2. I am looking forward to getting the Ice Cream Maker.

I've reached level 2, I'm aiming for level 3 (I need a new KA stand mixer) - not sure I'm going to make it. All my shows are holding this month, but my averages are down :(

I am $600 away from Level 2 and I have 4 catty shows and 1 cooking show to go. I don't know what I want. I am not a fan of any of the items for Level 1 or Level 2 and nothing looks like a "good gift". I am not a fan of the stainless and w/ two sets of executive cookware, I don't want to "try" to become a fan of stainless. I just don't know what to get. I would LOVE to hit level 3. I am a fan of the popcorn maker and beverage fridge thing.

Wow, you are all doing so good! I'll let you know if I make it!

I'm at level one when I close shows on Feb.28. I have two shows this day!

Related to Anyone Earn the Jan-Feb Incentive?

1. How can I earn the Jan-Feb incentive?

To earn the Jan-Feb incentive, you must reach a minimum sales goal set by Pampered Chef during the designated time period. This goal may vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the current requirements.

2. Is the Jan-Feb incentive available to all consultants?

Yes, the Jan-Feb incentive is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants in good standing. This includes consultants at all levels, from new consultants to seasoned leaders.

3. What is the deadline to earn the Jan-Feb incentive?

The deadline to earn the Jan-Feb incentive typically falls at the end of February. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the exact deadline each year.

4. Can I earn the Jan-Feb incentive multiple times?

Yes, you can earn the Jan-Feb incentive multiple times as long as you meet the sales goal each time. This means you can earn the incentive in both January and February if you meet the requirements for each month.

5. What is included in the Jan-Feb incentive?

The Jan-Feb incentive typically includes a special product bundle or exclusive item that is only available to consultants who meet the sales goal during the designated time period. These incentives may vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the current offering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikkijo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • pamperedlinda