• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive to Host for Jan/Feb Dbl Pts?

In summary, the "Incentive to Host for Jan/Feb Dbl Pts" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where hosts can earn double points for hosting a party in January or February. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and can combine the double points with other host rewards. The promotion is valid for parties held in January and February, and there is no limit to how many points can be earned.
c00p
Gold Member
I've been trying to come up with some sort of incentive to offer out to those that host a cooking show specifically during the double points period, (Jan.13 - Feb. 14). I've thought of extra $$ for free product, 1/2 price stone, but nothing is really "wowing" me, so I'm thinking it won't wow anyone else that reads my email. Do any of you have any ideas/suggestions? I've got 8 during that period, but I want more!!! :)

I think a 1/2 priced stone is a good idea.

What about 1/2 price item of their choice (with some excpeptions - large cookware, etc)?

WOW! I want 8 shows in ANY month! That's awesome. I'll get there because I've been on the phone. I WILL have 10 shows in February....I want 4 more for January but Im cutting it close!!

I have a couple of large items that I am doing a drawing for. the only way to enter is to host in January and for every booking you have for me BEFORE the show, I am giving an exta $5 to spend

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to come up with a special incentive for hosting a cooking show during the double points period. It's always great to have extra bookings during that time to maximize our sales and earn more rewards. Have you considered offering a limited edition product that is exclusive to hosts during this time? It could be something like a personalized kitchen tool or a special recipe book. Another idea could be to offer a discount on future purchases for guests who attend a show during this period. This could entice them to book their own show in the future. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your shows!

Related to Incentive to Host for Jan/Feb Dbl Pts?

1. What is the "Incentive to Host for Jan/Feb Dbl Pts" promotion?

The "Incentive to Host for Jan/Feb Dbl Pts" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where hosts can earn double points for hosting a party in January or February. This means that for every dollar their guests spend at the party, the host will earn two points instead of the usual one. These points can then be redeemed for free or discounted products.

2. How do I qualify for the double points promotion?

To qualify for the double points promotion, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales during the months of January or February. You can host an in-person or virtual party, and your guests can shop from the current Pampered Chef catalog or from the online store.

3. Can I combine the double points promotion with other host rewards?

Yes, the double points promotion can be combined with other host rewards. This means that on top of earning double points, you can also earn free and discounted products based on your party sales and bookings. It's a great way to maximize your rewards as a host!

4. How long is the "Incentive to Host for Jan/Feb Dbl Pts" promotion valid?

The promotion is valid for parties held in January and February only. To qualify for the double points, your party must be held and submitted by February 28th. However, you can still redeem your points for free or discounted products until March 15th.

5. Is there a limit to how many double points I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many double points you can earn during the promotion period. The more your guests shop, the more points you will earn. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try out new ones for free!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cmdtrgd